PDA

View Full Version : Offline mode / unlockables

Kaply
Sep 4, 2006, 06:07 AM
Are the free missions something you have to unlock in order to use in the extended(extra?) mode?

Are there unlockables that can be "missed" and become unavailable in the extended mode?

I'm asking because I'm about halfway through the story mode and decided to try the extra mode, but the only mission I could find was filled with level 10 enemies which was quite hard as a level 1 force who the game decided to equip with hunter equipment http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DarkShadowX
Sep 4, 2006, 08:15 AM
I'd like to know this too.

LightBreaker
Sep 4, 2006, 08:18 AM
As would I.

Nekomimi
Sep 4, 2006, 08:26 AM
Areas you've been are unlocked in Extra Mode as soon as you complete that chapter in Story.

The reason you can't find any other missions are because most of them have level requirements. However, I believe Parum has some lower-level missions that you can start out on. (I did the same thing you did, Linear Line. It WAS quite a challenge at level 1 solo.)

Also, you can add AI partners by pressing start and going to...the third option I think, the one that looks like a person, and choosing the first option, then the person you want to add.

Kaply
Sep 4, 2006, 10:42 AM
I understand that the areas I've been to are opened up, but I seem to recall that there was one freemission that was "unlocked" by talking to a counter girl in one of the early chapters (1-3?). The even had a bar going across the screen announcing something about a freemission (or so I thought I read given my crappy japanese reading skills).

Nika
Sep 4, 2006, 10:59 AM
How many AI partner available in this mode?

DarkShadowX
Sep 4, 2006, 11:00 AM
I assume you can have 6.