PDA

View Full Version : Psu Europe?

Sessilu
Sep 4, 2006, 07:05 AM
Humm, first of all, I don't know if this has been answerd already but, will PSU come to Europe the same time as the NA version, cuz that would rock.

God, I feel like a newbie, sorry for posting a double-topic if so.

Pirat
Sep 4, 2006, 07:09 AM
i think europe will get it at a later date.
but i would like to know if i am able to play on europe servers with the us version too. because this doesnt work in world of warcraft. us and eu servers are seperated there...

tank1
Sep 4, 2006, 07:12 AM
Apparently the US and EU servers are linked. Also i dont think there is yet a proper EU release date (correct me if i am wrong) so yes the EU version will be released after the NA version.

Tystys
Sep 4, 2006, 07:53 AM
Actually, the whole US/EU linked servers has been done before. RF Online is a great example of this. When it was released on the 22nd of Feb(like a Monday for Stateside peeps), it took until Friday for it to come to the EU people. They made a new server just for them, but they could still play with US on the other servers.

Pirat
Sep 4, 2006, 07:54 AM
very good, so we dont have to wait for the release of the eu version
YAY for importing US version!

DarkShadowX
Sep 4, 2006, 07:54 AM
There's no release date for EU PSU, but I think that if NA PSU is released on Oct.24, it'll come out around Nov. or Dec.

Sessilu
Sep 4, 2006, 08:37 AM
Thanks guys! Much apreciated, I'm better of with importing the US Version =D.

I'll order two copies, one for me and for my friend as well, he's been eating pillows since he heard about psu xD

Tankster
Sep 4, 2006, 09:40 AM
I think the EU version might not come out until 2007, for some reason i think itll take longer... importing would be good, especially if your friend is eating pillows...

mechatra
Sep 4, 2006, 09:59 AM
There was a japanese gameshow in France about a month or two ago which had PSU demo's. The posters stated the EU release would be Nov 24th.

That's what I'm basing the EU release on.

Tankster
Sep 4, 2006, 10:01 AM
On 2006-09-04 07:59, mechatra wrote:
There was a japanese gameshow in France about a month or two ago which had PSU demo's. The posters stated the EU release would be Nov 24th.

That's what I'm basing the EU release on.

Yea, sounds about right.

Arias
Sep 4, 2006, 01:13 PM
Great, now I thought there wu'd be at least one sucker like me to wait for the EU version, but there isn't >_> ah well :S

Earthsunderer
Sep 4, 2006, 02:16 PM
The Sega of Europe website states late November 2006.

Sessilu
Sep 4, 2006, 05:00 PM
This alll sucks, but yeah, I'm going to import.
If I don't, he's not going to eat pillows, he's going to eat me O.o!

Lol, I can so brag when I get the game.

" Lol, I got the game first then you guys, hahahah, you all fail! " XD

But nah.

Thanks for the info dudes!

Jexune
Sep 4, 2006, 06:04 PM
Gah! November is gonna be a busy month, what with Wii's and Playstation 3's running rampant. ;_;

Oh well, I'll take the month off work. I'm sure they wont mind when I explain it all to them. "Boss, too many games need playing, laterz."

UniKoRn
Sep 4, 2006, 06:36 PM
Theres a website called PALGN that lists all the release dates for games in Europe and Australia and so far I've seen absolutely no mention of PSU... I'd say PAL players will have to wait till next year... so I'm going to import the US version ^_^

Xx3of19xX
Sep 4, 2006, 07:07 PM
Well if you're planning on getting the 360 version, there is a chance that the US version will work on your PAL machine. So far all Sega published NTSC/NA 360 games were playable on PAL machines.
I am contemplating to take the chance to buy the US version, but I'll have to see how much longer I'd have to wait forthe PAL release before I decide whether or not I'll risk it. If it is just a week, I'll most likely wait, if it's a month or more, I'll import.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xx3of19xX on 2006-09-04 17:09 ]</font>

UniKoRn
Sep 4, 2006, 07:28 PM
I don't want the 360 version as its not connected to the PC/PS2 servers and I don't even own a 360 myself yet! I only have 1 friend that has one too!

It's most likely that me and my friends will get the PC version as it doesn't require anyone to have a modded console.

I'm just having trouble finding a website that offers the US PC version for pre-order to countries other than the US...

Xx3of19xX
Sep 4, 2006, 07:30 PM
DVD Boxoffice ships internationally from Canada:
http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/316-1859716-10859721/games/pcgames/products/90215368?fs=true