PDA

View Full Version : The 12 Chapters of PSU Origin (possible spoilers)

Saner
Sep 4, 2006, 04:50 PM
hello! has anyone here completed the story mode yet?

will someone share a summary of the events that happen in each chapter?

that would be helpful to learn the story mode now and discuss the many aspects of each chapters' events and characters and stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

but ya the more informative part is to understand what's going in in each and every chapter. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

So any Story Mode veterans care to share their input on everything about that story and its characters and events in each part? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Axios-
Sep 4, 2006, 04:51 PM
On 2006-09-04 14:50, Saner wrote:

will someone share a summary of the events that happen in each chapter?

How is that a spoiler?

DarkShadowX
Sep 4, 2006, 04:52 PM
Cuz its Saner saying errr typing it.

Saner
Sep 4, 2006, 04:53 PM
How is that a spoiler?

no I was demonstrating if ppl who know everything that happens and wanna share all the info, they can use that feature to hide the spoilers so ppl who wanna know can simply highlight them. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

mech259_
Sep 4, 2006, 07:28 PM
Spoilers
Mirei Mikuna dies. She is Karen's sister.

FFR
Sep 4, 2006, 07:34 PM
Hmm.. how do u do that black box thing? I've already finished the storymode and dun wanna spoil it... o.o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FFR on 2006-09-04 17:42 ]</font>

Kaply
Sep 4, 2006, 07:56 PM
Ruu dies too... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

FFR
Sep 4, 2006, 08:11 PM
On 2006-09-04 17:56, Kaply wrote:
Ruu dies too... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

i think they fixed her....There are like.. a million of lou's anyways XD

A field reactor(I'm not sure if thatz how u translate...is the small glowing ball thing) Is the source that attract Seed to attack. That reactor is the reason why the acient city got destoryed.

And karen take Mirei Mikuna's place after she died...

They uncover the Seal System inside the relics on the 3 planets..that has a huge reactor in it.. activated all of them together to made a huge seal within the solar sysem to seal all SEEDs..

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 4, 2006, 08:34 PM
On 2006-09-04 17:28, mech259_ wrote:
Spoilers

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

FFR
Sep 4, 2006, 08:40 PM
On 2006-09-04 17:28, mech259_ wrote:
Spoilers

And killed by her own father too.

zandra117
Sep 4, 2006, 08:54 PM
( how does dark fakis come into the story? Is he like the SEED overlord or something? )

Authenticate
Sep 4, 2006, 09:33 PM
I wanna be one of the cool kids.

FFR
Sep 4, 2006, 09:46 PM
On 2006-09-04 18:54, zandra117 wrote:
( how does dark fakis come into the story? Is he like the SEED overlord or something? )

Thatz not Dark falz.. that is Magassy fused with a seed core inside seed's nest outside of the solar system.

zandra117
Sep 4, 2006, 09:53 PM
hahaha I knew the real dark falz couldn't possibly return, now I won't have to rethink my theories about the PS Universe.

ShinMaruku
Sep 5, 2006, 01:43 AM
I knew all that woudl come to pass damnable Judgemtn Renvlt made me know too.. Hmm Sonic Team got balls

Saner
Sep 5, 2006, 01:56 AM
Ah thanks! but um.

will the story mode veterans kindly summarize what happens in each chapter? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

liek knowing Mirei gets killed by her father, Karen takes her place, and the whole reactor thing are very interesting story tidbits,

but um we have no idea when each part takes place, and everythign that happens before those discoveries.

exactly what do the heroes go through in chapter 1, chapter 2, chapter 3, chapter 4, chapter 5, chapter 6, chapter 7, chapter 8, chapter 9, chapter 10, chapter 11, chapter 12.

From the little media I've seen, here is what I think I know of Chapter 1:

Chapter 1 is something about Ethan riding his hoverboard to come ceremony, he gets hit by a car and meets Mirei. He moves on to some subway and some criminal jokers start a fight with him, and Leo's appearance causes the criminals to run away.

Then Ethan goes to the ceremony with his sister, Lumia, then the invasion begins, and then Ethan and hLumia try to escape but then Lumia get's trapped by some fallen rocks.

And then Ethan goes back to Leo needing help, and suddenly a SEED attacks and injures Leo, Ethan takes his gun and kills the SEED, Leo sort of gives Ethan the goggles I think and a saber too (and I think sword), and Ethan goes off to save his sister.

Along the way he meets two of the criminals and they join forces. then battles later they find the criminal leader and they leave Ethan alone, then Ethan uses the goggles to make his way towards a SEED boss.
and after that, he finds his sister I think and Leo arrives with some Guardians to secure the area or something. and Ethan and Lumia hug and then there are news report scenes about the SEED invasion.

and then it cuts to Ethan arriving at Guardians headquarters and thats the end of chapter 1 or something.

so other story info I heard is that Ethan's pop got killed while working for the Guardians and Ethan is not interested in joining. but after chapter 1 I guess Ethan has a change of heart and listens to Leo's proposal about joining.

so like what happens in chapter 2, chapter 3, etc.?
the chapter 2 preview is something about Karam, Remlia Norphe and their ranch/farm. so can ppl please go into detail for us to better understand the whole story? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

FFR
Sep 5, 2006, 02:46 AM
Sry.. I don't remember exactly what happen in each chapter.. l2nd chapter.. if i remember correctly...

He woke up from the bed by pete (his partner mach) and congrats him for finishing guardian academy. Today is the day he is having first training mission. Karen is his instructor and Hyuga Ryght is his other partner. The first mission is to purify seeds and eliminate all the native animal that been infected in a ranch on planet harum. Up on arrival he found out from a Cast maid that the son of the ranch owner is missing and the A.M.F. is going to bomb that place to ground zero in order to purify the seeds. They ended up having to fight the mob that is raised by the owner but the son come out and try to stop them. After killing the mob they bring the kid back to the Maid cast. I guess thatz abt it for 2ns chapter...
And please excuse my poor english XD

Nika
Sep 5, 2006, 05:14 AM
Any harder mode after clear the game? like all harder mission unlock?

Nai_Calus
Sep 5, 2006, 10:13 AM
So wait, about the Karen and Mirei thing... What exactly is the deal with that? O_o; It sounds lame as hell, but maybe the execution makes it come off better.

Goddamn it, I was right, then, they did pull a fucking Nei with them, didn't they? ~_~; Not *exactly* Nei if they're sisters and Karen survives, but Jeebus. I hate when I'm right sometimes.

ShinMaruku
Sep 5, 2006, 10:35 AM
Well they did appease the grim fans.
as the old song goes,
~VIKING PRAYER~
LO THERE DO I SEE
MY FATHER, MY MOTHER
MY SISTER AND MY BROTHERS
LO THERE DO I SEE THE LINE OF
MY PEOPLE BACK TO
THE BEGINING
LO THEY DO CALL TO ME
THEY BID ME TAKE MY PLACE
AMONG THEM
IN THE HALLS OF VALHALLA
WHERE THE BRAVE
MAY LIVE FOREVER

Saner
Sep 5, 2006, 03:00 PM
On 2006-09-05 00:46, FFR wrote:
Sry.. I don't remember exactly what happen in each chapter.. l2nd chapter.. if i remember correctly...

ah thanks for the summary. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

do you remember chapter 3?

FFR
Sep 5, 2006, 04:53 PM
On 2006-09-05 03:14, Nika wrote:
Any harder mode after clear the game? like all harder mission unlock?

There are 2 missions that requires lv60... but i think u already went throught that in storymode on chap 11....thatz abt it.. nothing new.

Chapter 3...
Back in the end of chapter 2.. they discover a Relic(ancient Factory) near the ranch.. in this chapter.. an archaeologist hire them to investigate inside the relic. Ethan, Karen,Hyuga and the archaeologist while deep inside the ruins, one of the robot awaken and started to attack them. After defeating the robot it dropped an A - Field Reactor and the archaeologist states that he wasn't an archaeologist after all. He is a scientist who worked on A - Field reactor 10 years ago. After the talking scene more robots awaken, Ethan and the scientist(i'll put sci as short) was told to escape while Karen and Hyuga hold on to the robots. While escaping the sci dropped the A field reactor in a deep gap. After Ethan and Sci exit the Relic, Magassy of the A.M.F. was waiting for them outside and ask the sci to go back with him. Ethan tried to protect the sci but got he is to weak to do so.After the sci refeuse. Magassy activate the posion nano machine inside sci's body and killed him. Karen and Hyuga come out from the relic after the sci died. Magassy left after warning them not to interfere with the A.M.F.

That's it for chapter 3.
I do remember up to chapter 6.. but after that...= = cause before chapter 6.. he goes from 1 planet to another so its kinda easy to memorize..i'll try to remember the rest... ~_~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FFR on 2006-09-05 15:02 ]</font>

Saner
Sep 5, 2006, 04:59 PM
Chapter 3...

That's it for chapter 3.

thanks!! Wonderful details!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

do you remember chapter 4? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif *sits down indian-style with hands on lap like it's storytime.* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

pso123hrf
Sep 5, 2006, 05:06 PM
I somehow KNEW that the 2 women were sisters!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif...but sad how the...incident...occured. 0.0

FFR
Sep 5, 2006, 08:30 PM
Chapter 4...
The mission Ethan receive in this chapter is to gaurd a subway(which i'm not sure where it is going or what is on there...lol sorry). This time 3 of them are gonig along with the principal of the academy: Lucaim. Which are there to evaluate they action and to give/take point off them. Once they're on the train(seems really like a train to me =.=) they seperated int to 2 groups to patrol the train. Ethan and Lucaim Start patrol the front compartments and Hyuga and Karen patrol the back compartments. Right after Ethan reach the first compartment and checked with the AI that is controlling the train to make sure everything is ok, the train started to shake and a hacking robot that is 1.5 times of his size break in from the ceiling and try to take control of the train. After defeating the robot, Lucaim started in there to help the AI to repell the hacking and Ethan is going to meet up with Karen and Hyuga to eliminate the rest of the robots. After they destroy all the robot they come back to the first compartment and see the 3 brothers(seen on chapter 1) laying on the ground half dead with Lucaim standing in front of them(He is one STRONG cast o.o u'll see him beat him up in a scene lol) They leave Karen here to make sure those 3 won't wake up and escape then they move on to find the Boss of the rogue bandit. While on the way to the back compartment Lucaim suddenly stop functioningand just drop on the ground. Ethan contact karen throught communicator and she said its a disease that cast has which will suddenly malfunction for a period of time. Hyuga stayed to loko after Lucaim and Ethan went on by himself. After a few compartments he meets the boss of the rogue: Alfort Tylor. While Alfrot and Ethan dualing karen got stunned by a smoke bomb and some one come to rescue the 3 brothers. After a dual Ethan was defeated and alfort let him go and tell Ethan to come challenge again when he is stronger. After leave those words Liina: Alfrot's fellow rogue member yell to him from the top of the train and say the police is coming. After telling Ethan that Karen is left on the train, Alfrot went back to his space ship with the stolen cargos and left. Ethan run back to the first compartment and found Karen laying on the ground. After waking and cheering her up they went back to thier space ship then head back to colony. While heading back Lucaim wakes up and overheard that Ethan and Hyuga wants to train themselves. Lucaim tell them to go train with him immediately. After they refuse, Lucaim say" POINT MINUS".

That's about it for chapter 4.
Again.. please excuse my poor english XD

Saner
Sep 6, 2006, 01:42 AM
Thanks for the chapter 4 summary. I understood it! *bows* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

um um do you remember Chapter 5? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

FFR
Sep 6, 2006, 02:45 AM
Been thinking abt the flow of the story the whole day... lol just gimme some time to organize them together... and i might miss out something.. so don't count on it 100%... but I'm sure i won't get the main storyline wrong...i hope... lol

Saner
Sep 6, 2006, 09:47 PM
lol okay thanks! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

FFR
Sep 7, 2006, 07:52 PM
Chapter 5

Ethan wake up from the bed by Hyuga telling him they get a mission of guarding the Maiden of Phantasmal Vision. After having a meeting in HQ and getting permission for planet Neudaiz, he heading straight to Neudaiz. Ethan patrol around and see a suspicious man in a crowd of people in the middle of the maiden's parade. Ethan ran up and knock him while he is using a gun aiming at the Maiden. After being knocked down, that man's face split into 2 and self exploded (i guess either exploded or he fired a gun from inside his head toward Ethan then ran away..but for sure its a robot XD). Ethan lay on the ground hurt and knock out after the explosion. Ethan wake up after The Maiden come and heal him. After the madien left, Maya come over and recognize Karen's face. Maya invite them over to her own lab in the guadian's branch and let Ethan and Hyuga have a taste of her new developed food. (which taste nasty.) While they're chatting, they suddenly recieve a news that Maiden's shuttle crash landed in a nature reserve. Ethan. Hyuga, Karen along with Maya head toward the nature reserve immediatly to rescue the Maiden. After fighting some mobs that are infected by the seed. A mini boss come out as Karen collapse suddenly. Maya had to take care of her so Ethan and Hyuga are the only two fight this time. After defeating the boss Karen is back up and they continue to find the maiden. After they reach the crash point, all they see is the crashed ship and a person from the Communion of Gurhal. After asking them to rescue the maiden, that person passed away ( or just out cold.. ). After fighting more mobs and purified the seed, they finally reach the Maiden. The maiden is stuggling to repel 3 of the mini boss Ethan just fought. After the maiden fell down, so did Karen. Again, Ethan and Hyuga are fighting 3 of the mobs. But this time Maya joined in the middle of the fight (but not like she helped much...) After defeating them, they see a ship from the Communion of Gurhal arrive. (What a nice timing....) Maiden's father Dohgi walked out with 2 other person and bring the maiden back on the ship to heal. Ethan asked of him to take a look at Karen too since she is still out cold. After healing Karen, Dohgi saw a emblem (a symbol that is on Karen's palm) and say that only the very top few of the Communion of Gurhal has that emblem. He invited Karen and rest of them back to the temple and say he'll help Karen to find out who her parents are.

Enf of Chapter 5

A little note:
I'm not sure if Dohgi offered to find out who karen's parent are or just wanted to investigate on her emblem.. but Maya did encourage Karen to go with him and say he might be able to find out something about her.

Saner
Sep 7, 2006, 07:59 PM
On 2006-09-07 17:52, FFR wrote:
Chapter 5

yay! thank you very much! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Chapter 6 please? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

IhateUrHate
Sep 7, 2006, 08:19 PM
THIS THREAD IS CONFUSING! >_< lol

FFR
Sep 7, 2006, 08:28 PM
How is this confusing? = =

Axios-
Sep 7, 2006, 09:13 PM
In an attempt to clarify and smooth out the spoilers in the topic thus far, I've compiled it all together. However, I mostly did this because I want to see how big this black wall will be. Note: all this information was taken from previous posts in this thread and since I haven't played the game, I can't be sure of its accuracy. With that said, thank you to the people who posted it.

Chapter 1

Ethan is riding his hoverboard to some ceremony when he gets hit by a car and meets Mirei. He moves on to a subway where some criminal jokers start a fight with him, but Leo's appearance causes the criminals to run away. Next, Ethan goes to the ceremony with his sister Lumia. Then the invasion begins, and Ethan and Lumia could not escape because Lumia gets trapped by some fallen rocks. Then Ethan, needing help, goes back to Leo, and suddenly a SEED attacks leaving Leo injured. Ethan then takes his gun and kills the SEED. Consequently, Leo gives Ethan the goggles and such with which Ethan goes off to save his sister. In the process of doing so, he meets two of the criminals, and they join forces. A few battles later they find the criminal leader, and they leave Ethan alone. Ethan proceeds to use the goggles to make his way towards a SEED boss. After that, he finds his sister, and Leo arrives with some Guardians to secure the area. Newly reunited, Ethan and Lumia hug. That is followed by news report scenes about the SEED invasion.

Chapter 2

Ethan is woken up by Pete, his newly named partner machinery, who congratulates him for finishing the Guardian Academy. Today is the day of his first training mission. Karen is his instructor, and Hyuga is his partner. The first mission is to purify SEEDs and to eliminate all of the native animals that have been infected in a ranch. Upon arrival, Ethan learns from a Cast maid that the son of the ranch owner is missing, and the A.M.F. is going to bomb the place in order to purify the seeds. Ethan and crew end up fighting the mob that is raised by the owner, but the son comes out to stop them. After killing the mob, they bring the kid back to the maid. In the end of the chapter, they discover a Relic near the ranch.

Chapter 3

An archaeologist hires the team to investigate inside the Relic. Ethan, Karen, Hyuga, and the archaeologist are deep inside the ruins when one of the robot awakens and begins to attack them. After defeating the robot, it drops an A - Field Reactor, and the archaeologist states that he isn't an archaeologist after all. Instead, he is a scientist who worked on an A - Field Reactor 10 years ago. After the talking scene, more robots awaken, and Ethan and the scientist are told to escape while Karen and Hyuga hold back the robots. While escaping the scientist drops the A - Field Reactor into a deep gap. After Ethan and the scientist exit the Relic, Magashi of the A.M.F. is waiting for them, and he asks the scientist to go back with him. Ethan tried to protect the scientist but was no match for Magashi. After the scientist refuses, Magashi activates a poison nano machine inside scientist's body which kills him. Karen and Hyuga come out from the Relic shortly after the scientist had been killed. Magashi leaves after warning them not to interfere with the A.M.F.

Chapter 4

The mission Ethan receives in this chapter is to guard a subway. This time they are going along with the principal of the academy Lucaim. He is there to evaluate their actions and to give or take points from them. Once they're on the train, they separate into two groups to patrol. Ethan and Lucaim begin to patrol the front compartments while Hyuga and Karen patrol the back compartments. Right after Ethan reaches the first compartment and checks to make sure everything is fine, the train starts to shake, and a hacking robot that is 1.5 times Ethan's size breaks in from the ceiling. It tries to take control of the train, but Ethan defeats it. After defeating the robot, Lucaim starts to help the AI repel the hacking, and Ethan goes to meet up with Karen and Hyuga in order to assist in eliminating the remaining robots. After all the robots are destroyed, they return to the first compartment and see the three brothers from chapter 1 lying on the ground half dead with Lucaim standing in front of them. They leave Karen here to make sure those three won't wake up and escape. Next, they move on to find the boss of the rogue bandits. While on the way to the back compartment, Lucaim suddenly stops functioning and drops to the ground. Ethan contacts Karen via communicator, and she says that it is a disease that casts have which will make them suddenly malfunction for a period of time. Hyuga stays to look after Lucaim, and Ethan continues by himself. After a few compartments, he meets the boss of the rogues Alfort Tylor. While Alfort and Ethan dual, Karen is stunned by a smoke bomb by someone coming to rescue the three brothers. After a dual, Ethan is defeated, but Alfort lets him go after telling to challenge him again when he is stronger. Next, Alfort's fellow rogue member yells to him from the top of the train to say that the police are coming. After telling Ethan that Karen is still on the train, Alfort returns to his ship with the stolen cargo and leaves. Ethan runs back to the first compartment to find Karen lying on the ground. After waking and cheering her up, they proceed back to thier space ship and then to the colony. While returning, Lucaim wakes up and overhears that Ethan and Hyuga want to train themselves. Lucaim tells them to go train with him immediately. After they refuse, Lucaim says "POINT MINUS".

Chapter 5

Ethan wakes up when Hyuga tells him that they have a mission to guard the Maiden of Phantasmal Vision. After having a meeting in HQ and getting permission to go to Neudaiz, they head straight for the planet. Ethan patrols around and sees a suspicious man in a crowd of people in the maiden's parade. Ethan runs up and pushes him while he is aiming a gun at the Maiden. After being knocked down, that man's face splits apart and explodes. Ethan lies on the ground hurt and knocked out after the explosion. Ethan wakes up after the Maiden has healed him. After the Maiden leaves, Maya comes over and recognizes Karen's face. Maya invites them to her lab in the Guardian's branch and lets Ethan and Hyuga taste her newly developed food which tastes nasty. While they're chatting, they suddenly recieve news that Maiden's shuttle crash landed in a nature reserve. Ethan, Hyuga, Karen, and Maya head toward the nature reserve immediatly to rescue the Maiden. After fighting some mobs that are infected by the SEED, a mini boss comes out as Karen collapses. Maya has to take care of her ; thus, Ethan and Hyuga are the only two who fight this time. After defeating the boss, Karen is back up and they continue on to find the Maiden. After reaching the crash site, all they see is the crashed ship and a person from the Communion of Gurhal. The person asks that they rescue the Maiden and passes out. Next, Ethan and crew fight more mobs and purify the SEED before they finally reach the Maiden. The Maiden is stuggling to repel three of the mini bosses Ethan just fought. Both the Maiden and Karen pass out so once again Ethan and Hyuga are fighting the mob. However, this time Maya joins in the middle of the fight. Next, they see a ship from the Communion of Gurhal arriving. The Maiden's father Dohgi walks out with two other people to bring her back to the ship to heal. Ethan asks him to take a look at Karen too since she is still out cold. He complies, and after healing Karen, Dohgi sees a emblem on Karen's palm and says that only a top few of the Communion of Gurhal has that emblem. He invites Karen and rest of the team back to the temple and says that he'll help Karen learn who her parents are.

FFR
Sep 7, 2006, 10:34 PM
Got something to add at the end of chapter 5.

After going back to Communion of Gurhal's HQ. The Maiden waked up and wanted to thank everyone for saving her. When it is Karen's turn to be thank, she claimed that she didn't do anything to help. The maiden come up to shake her hand and say "No it's ok. Because we are..." she collapsed before she can finsih the sentense.

Saner
Sep 8, 2006, 02:17 AM
thanks everyone! um um any info on Chapter 6? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

When it is Karen's turn to be thank, she claimed that she didn't do anything to help. The maiden come up to shake her hand and say "No it's ok. Because we are..." she collapsed before she can finsih the sentense.

LOL!!! So much collapsing/fainting in that chapter! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 16, 2006, 10:17 PM
i just wanted to talk about this, even though its a few days old, that was really funny how Maya was seducing that android guy