PDA

View Full Version : A few things I would like to know...

yanya
Sep 4, 2006, 05:50 PM
1. Riot Autogun... chances it will be back?
2. I've heard you can buy new articles of clothing... say a face mask?
3. Hamburger Mag? It would be so sad if my old friend is left out.

PS: When did PSO World start letting people with Yahoo! addresses sign up? I remember a year of two ago, it was all "We do not accept free e-mail addresses for registration.".

Kano-Okami
Sep 4, 2006, 05:51 PM
1. you can bind different Photon Bullets to different guns, so chances are, you can make one of your own confusing pistol.
2. Has not been confirmed (although for mechs, it could be a different PART)
3. Mags nolonger exist, thus hamburger mags don't exist.

as for the PS, I have no clue

Yumiko
Sep 4, 2006, 05:54 PM
I don't think anyone has found/crafted any of the old weapons yet but some are probably still in the game somwhere.

The choice of facial/head accessories depends on what hairstyle you have at least that is how it works in extra mode. I do not know if a face mask is one of the choices.

Mags are no longer in the game.

Kakashi_Xero
Sep 4, 2006, 05:57 PM
i wish it was cause i loved it in PSO on the RAmar

yanya
Sep 4, 2006, 05:57 PM
On 2006-09-04 15:51, Kano-Okami wrote:
1. you can bind different Photon Bullets to different guns, so chances are, you can make one of your own confusing pistol.
2. Has not been confirmed (although for mechs, it could be a different PART)
3. Mags nolonger exist, thus hamburger mags don't exist.

as for the PS, I have no clue

I saw a couple of the mechs that look Ninja-esque, so I might end up going with that. I would prefer a person though, but...

Hamburger Mag gone?! I'm going to have to get a new gimmick... what kind of Hamburger Ninja doesn't have a giant Burger floating over his shoulder?

yanya
Sep 4, 2006, 06:01 PM
On 2006-09-04 15:57, Kakashi_Xero wrote:
i wish it was cause i loved it in PSO on the RAmar

You and me both!

I just don't feel as Ninja without the mask...

Kaply
Sep 4, 2006, 07:51 PM
I think light element causes confusion. Looked like an enemy went to attack one of his friends when the status effect hit.

falz923
Sep 4, 2006, 09:08 PM
well i found a handgun on singleplayer that looks like an actual HAND, HAND/GUN lol and it makes this annoying sound lol