PDA

View Full Version : Protranser? What Race?

tikigod13
Sep 4, 2006, 07:22 PM
My friend wants to be a Protranser (the class that puts down traps). I was wondering what is the best race for that class. I would think Cast because the only race that but traps down in PSO was andrioids and there like the same thing andrioids and casts accept that casts have TP.

Ether
Sep 4, 2006, 07:25 PM
We know nothing bout the class right now. For all we know, it could be beast because they have the highest HP and can safely run into a group of enemies to drop a trap

tikigod13
Sep 4, 2006, 07:29 PM
good idea but where would i find more info on that class when it comes or do we have to wait and see to find out more about that?

Rivercrab
Sep 4, 2006, 07:31 PM
Yeah, it's hard to say until we know more about the class. From the short description, it sounds really cool and different. Maybe it'll be sort of a universal class where racial stats don't make a big difference...

EDIT: You'll probably have to wait and see. There'll no doubt be topics about it here as soon as more information emerges.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rivercrab on 2006-09-04 17:32 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 4, 2006, 07:41 PM
to hell with race, pick whatever race you want as a protranser.

Dahilia
Sep 4, 2006, 07:51 PM
On 2006-09-04 17:41, Shiroryuu wrote:
to hell with race, pick whatever race you want as a protranser.

tikigod13
Sep 4, 2006, 08:00 PM
well all races probobley would be able to use traps now that i think of it, because of how the leveling system works and what not. But i would be a Cast because i would shoot the enemies and they would agro me and start running at me and then they would run over a trap i would set and they would get a lot of damage.

Kazzi
Sep 4, 2006, 08:07 PM
Give it to a newman. Just because you CAN.

Kupi
Sep 4, 2006, 08:18 PM
Given that the official line is that Beasts make ideal Hunters, Casts make ideal Rangers, and Newmans make ideal Forces, I would guess that Humans are a nice match for the Protranser class, which could be assumed to be somewhere in the middle of all three. Just a guess, though.