PDA

View Full Version : I think i have an Idea when there gonna realease the date fo

tikigod13
Sep 4, 2006, 09:28 PM
I have a really good idea that there gonna realease the date in america soon. It will most likely be in the TGS (Tokyo Game Show) like how they released the wii remote that day too. The TGS is this month! I think its september 14th so the long awaited Real date for PSU players in America is hopefully right around the courner. Just get through a few more days of school (I have to go to highschool for the first time >.>) and if ur an adult get through your life for a few more days too. And if im wrong, DAMN where is this stupid date! lol who agrees?

Kindaichi
Sep 4, 2006, 09:30 PM
I hope so lol, thats all i can say. I cant wait for psu anymore!!!!

Skye-Fox713
Sep 4, 2006, 09:32 PM
indeed

Zeig123
Sep 4, 2006, 09:32 PM
i know....it needs to come like now

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeig123 on 2006-09-04 19:32 ]</font>

White_Zephyr
Sep 4, 2006, 09:36 PM
yeah, as much as I love this site, I've become addicted to checking for updates on the release date ><

Zeig123
Sep 4, 2006, 09:37 PM
On 2006-09-04 19:36, White_Zephyr wrote:
yeah, as much as I love this site, I've become addicted to checking for updates on the release date ><

I am the same way......or any updates.....period

Authenticate
Sep 4, 2006, 09:39 PM
It'll come out soon if they know what's good for 'em. They take too long, they lose their shins. *grips baseball bat tightly*

JasonWFD
Sep 4, 2006, 09:42 PM
On 2006-09-04 19:28, tikigod13 wrote:
I have a really good idea that there gonna realease the date in america soon. It will most likely be in the TGS (Tokyo Game Show) like how they released the wii remote that day too. The TGS is this month! I think its september 14th so the long awaited Real date for PSU players in America is hopefully right around the courner. Just get through a few more days of school (I have to go to highschool for the first time >.>) and if ur an adult get through your life for a few more days too. And if im wrong, DAMN where is this stupid date! lol who agrees?

Not a bad assumption. Only time will tell.

Tankster
Sep 4, 2006, 09:45 PM
On 2006-09-04 19:37, Zeig123 wrote:

On 2006-09-04 19:36, White_Zephyr wrote:

I am the same way......or any updates.....period

me three...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

vitius137
Sep 4, 2006, 09:49 PM
My bet is it's going to be around Oct 24 (give or take maybe 5 days). I went to my local Best Buy and on the big board at the entrance of the shop, in the "coming soon" section it said PSU was coming Oct 24. They would have to be pretty sure of that date to post it up in front of their shop. I actually didn't expect PSU to be on the board, all this hype for PSU is getting to me >.<

Tankster
Sep 4, 2006, 09:54 PM
On 2006-09-04 19:49, vitius137 wrote:
My bet is it's going to be around Oct 24 (give or take maybe 5 days). I went to my local Best Buy and on the big board at the entrance of the shop, in the "coming soon" section it said PSU was coming Oct 24. They would have to be pretty sure of that date to post it up in front of their shop. I actually didn't expect PSU to be on the board, all this hype for PSU is getting to me >.<

haha, yea i think around october 24th would be reasonable.

Killuminati
Sep 4, 2006, 10:08 PM
With the recent problems that have arisen with the Japanese version I don't exspect it to come until sometime in November.

Bleu
Sep 4, 2006, 10:13 PM
Gamestop has been saying 10/24 for a few months as well. I'm trying not to put too much hope into it should it be crushed by a November date or whatnot. Though its nice to see BestBuy is saying the same thing.

The JP server issues should have absolutely NO effect on when US/EU is gunna get released. Any problems they have will hopefullly be fixed by then, and before they bring the servers up for the US/EU all they have to do is patch the servers to fix the issues before our servers suffer the same fate. What is happening with the JP servers should be looked at as a GOOD thing. I rather have everything break right at the start rather than a month or two afterward and then people will really have something to complain about.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bleu on 2006-09-04 20:14 ]</font>

Tystys
Sep 4, 2006, 10:14 PM
On 2006-09-04 20:08, Killuminati wrote:
With the recent problems that have arisen with the Japanese version I don't exspect it to come until sometime in November.

I was just about to say something about this. If you ask me, they've already gotten their hands full with the Japanese version. Hell, they probably would've released a date for it long time ago after the release for Japan, but because they're trying desperately to see just what is up, they're hands are completely full with work

mattdude
Sep 4, 2006, 10:20 PM
I just hope it comes out in late September or October....late October would be fine too though.
I just cant wait any more though!!!

ORM-D
Sep 4, 2006, 10:21 PM
Well we all have heard that is should be out OCT 24th. And its only Sept 4th. OCT 24th is 2 months away. Thats pleanty of time for the JP servers to be fixed. Just read the front page of PSOW. It says exactly what they are going to do. So if they stick to that plan and dont find any SERIOUSE problems. Then the expected release dat of OCT 24th should be the date.

ORM-D
Sep 4, 2006, 10:49 PM
Yeah Im pretty hyped too. I will probably squeeze out 96 hours the first 4 days it out and it will all be online. i dont really care if anyone is on im just more hyped up on what kinda new rares there are.

Nekomimi
Sep 5, 2006, 12:05 AM
There's absolutely no reason for SERVER problems to delay the realease of the NA game. All they need to do is patch it when you log on the first time. It's NOT ABNORMAL.

Kindaichi
Sep 5, 2006, 12:07 AM
On 2006-09-04 20:49, ORM-D wrote:
Yeah Im pretty hyped too. I will probably squeeze out 96 hours the first 4 days it out and it will all be online. i dont really care if anyone is on im just more hyped up on what kinda new rares there are.

It depends when it is released if its during a school week then ill have to wait for the weekend to get any play time in.

Losodo1976
Sep 5, 2006, 12:28 AM
Let's hope the October 24 release doesn't change. I want this game for the online (obviously) but it's also a full offline game so they can just release it, even if it means playing the offline for x-amount of time until the servers are good to go. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Natrokos
Sep 5, 2006, 12:53 AM
Server problems wouldn't affect NA release date. They want you to play offline first anyway.