PDA

View Full Version : Battle: Difficulty

Tetsuro
Sep 5, 2006, 03:45 AM
For those of you who have imported the game I'd like to know how difficult the game is. From all the videos I have seen it looks fairly easy, which I'm hoping it is not because I like a good challenge.

jstroh
Sep 5, 2006, 04:01 AM
Through story chapter 4 now and it's really easy... It just takes a long time to complete because of the constant cutscenes.

watashiwa
Sep 5, 2006, 04:04 AM
Trust me, it gets a lot harder.. both on story mode and on online mode. More so online mode, especially the higher ranking missions! (Enemies flinch less, are faster, attack more, move faster, BLOCK MORE unless you hit them from behind.. etc,.)

For example, the Dragon on rank C telegraphs almost all of his attacks. Like, when he does his little stomp on the ground, you can see it coming from a mile away on rank C because he pauses then stands up in slow motion... But on rank B, his attacks just come right out.. although, he can still stand to be faster, he's gained a bit of speed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2006-09-05 02:06 ]</font>

A2K
Sep 5, 2006, 04:26 AM
Like any RPG, though, you can do a bunch of free missions, level up your character mindlessly and poof, the game is easy again. It's the only genre of video game where you can supplant skill with patience, har har--I still love it, though.

Nika
Sep 5, 2006, 05:09 AM
This time they said that there is no hard mode ultimate mode ,but rank mission A S instead? how was it ?