PDA

View Full Version : Story Mode Question (Chapter 2)

parabolee
Sep 5, 2006, 12:03 PM
I know a lot of people are playing story mode and was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me out because much to my shame I don't speak a lick of Japanese (or read for that matter).

** MINOR SPOILERS **

I'm on Chapter 2, just after the cafe conversation with Karen Erra and Hyuga Ryght. I believe I have gotton Karen to join me (her stats are now listed on my HUD).

Spent 15 minutes wondering around last night but couldn't figure out where I'm supposed to go.

If anyone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction I would be greatful. And if you feel like filling me on on where to go for the rest of the chapter (it get's anoying having to wonder around with no clue as to where I should be) I would appreciate that too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Thanks

Lyrise
Sep 5, 2006, 12:08 PM
Talk to Karen again, and break the party. Then you can progress.

parabolee
Sep 5, 2006, 12:10 PM
So why do I create the party to break it? And once I break it (have already done that before and nothing happened) where do I go? Thanks

parabolee
Sep 5, 2006, 12:41 PM
Er Lyrise were you trying to mess with me? because I just watched the video walkthrough and if I broke the party with Karen and most certainly would not be able to progress!

It appears that after I get karen to join I have to find Hyuga (who walks off during conversation) and get him to join me too. THEN I can continue.

I must have missed him when wandering around, LOL.

Lyrise
Sep 5, 2006, 12:45 PM
I'd like to apologize for that, it just occurred to me as well, that this was for a different part of the game. Once again, I apologize for the mistake.

parabolee
Sep 5, 2006, 01:06 PM
No problem. Thanks anyway.

Kirashi
Sep 5, 2006, 01:30 PM
Lyrise is actually correct
after you talk to karen and hyuga around the cafe, you are suppose to invite karen to party then kick her out
then you invite her again by talking to her, and invite hyuga (he's in the middle area of the city) by talking to her
so... both of you are technically correct

parabolee
Sep 5, 2006, 01:33 PM
Weird. So I have to ask her to leave the party and then get her to rejoin and then i can find Hyuga?

OK Thanks!!

Kirashi
Sep 5, 2006, 01:43 PM
just disband your party, then go to west area, find her, add her, go back to center town, add hyuga.
after u have them 2
go to east area of the town
go to flyer base, (straight ahead of you when you enter the area), chose the first mission
and off you go

Dhylec
Sep 5, 2006, 03:32 PM
Seen this sticky?
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=118224&forum=20&22