PDA

View Full Version : Odd question, may or may not be answerable at this point in

Minswune
Sep 5, 2006, 09:12 PM
OK, so, ps2/PC and xbox servers are gonna be separate, (As far as we know). My question is, what aspects are separate? all of them? (IE- character data), or, will a person on PC also be able to use his/her characters on xbox, just playing on a different server then PC/xbox peeps, depending on the system he/she is currently on?

What i mean (in semi-non-confusing words) is; If a PC person makes his character on PC and plays sometimes on the PC servers, will he be able to occasionally use the same character on xbox, on the xbox servers though? <.<

mattdude
Sep 5, 2006, 09:15 PM
ps2 and pc will be on the same servers...I know if you have a acoint on the pc and you have the PS2, you can use the same acoint from the PC so yes you can play the same people on the same acoint.

Kindaichi
Sep 5, 2006, 09:15 PM
On 2006-09-05 19:12, Minswune wrote:
OK, so, ps2/PC and xbox servers are gonna be separate, (As far as we know). My question is, what aspects are separate? all of them? (IE- character data), or, will a person on PC also be able to use his/her characters on xbox, just playing on a different server then PC/xbox peeps, depending on the system he/she is currently on?

What i mean (in semi-non-confusing words) is; If a PC person makes his character on PC and plays sometimes on the PC servers, will he be able to occasionally use the same character on xbox, on the xbox servers though? <.<

No, whatever character you make on pc/ps2 can not be brought to xbox because the xbox has different features.

AwakenSardis
Sep 5, 2006, 09:16 PM
This is not a definate answer, but I believe character data will not transfer at all between the PS2/PC servers and Xbox servers

Minswune
Sep 5, 2006, 09:17 PM
Lol, well, yeah, i know the playing servers are separate, just wasn't sure if character data was "permanently bound" to the choice of character creation, ps2/pc vs xbox.

Edit; Figure more then likely they'd be seperate, yeah, just figured it was worth asking, "just in case" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Minswune on 2006-09-05 19:18 ]</font>

Wubbie
Sep 5, 2006, 09:17 PM
That's highly doubted Minswune... PC+PS2 = Connected, you can play on both with the same character... But if the xbox version is completely seperate then that would mean character data is different as well...