PDA

View Full Version : Psu360 rumor

CaptainJebus
Sep 5, 2006, 09:12 PM
Well I havent seen anyone post about this so far, so here.

Sega

* No charge for online aspect of PSU on XBOX 360. There will be a monthly fee for PS2 and PC users.

* Sonic: Secret Of The Rings for Wii coming Mar. ’07 (not at launch)

* No Full Auto 2 for the XBOX 360 at all. The first one did not sell well so they will not be making a sequel for the XBOX 360.

http://orangeloungeradio.com/phpnuke/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=621

No clue if its legit or not, but if it is i'll sure be buying!

Minswune
Sep 5, 2006, 09:14 PM
If this is true, my xbox is gonna be the victim of many a dry hump http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Kindaichi
Sep 5, 2006, 09:14 PM
I doubt this is true but if so..*wets himself*...360 would be awesome but this is very doubtful ><

Kers
Sep 5, 2006, 09:17 PM
*urge to kill, rising!*

Man, that is way crazy. I can only think it semi possible if Microsoft hosted the servers..

I can't commit myself to not disprove that as rumor http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. Better to be safe than sorry in this case, eh?

Kindaichi
Sep 5, 2006, 09:18 PM
Ya this would be to good to be true, just man would 360 have a ton of ppl online..ohhh this would rule!!!!

Numnuttz
Sep 5, 2006, 09:24 PM
yea i saw that myself but im still not trusting it. i have a feeling thats just them tring to say stuff and look like their on top of everyone else on information. but if that does happen im all for it. thats less paying for psu on my part.

JAFO22000
Sep 5, 2006, 09:35 PM
It's possible that there won't be an online fee. Sega may just offer all of the new quests via Marketplace for a price.

xenokai
Sep 5, 2006, 09:46 PM
the site doesnt look trustworthy lol

CaptainJebus
Sep 5, 2006, 09:49 PM
Alot of people from GAF said they'd probly go microtransition way, and eigther way you know the xbox servers would get shafted. But im all for it, i'd get the Ps2 & the 360 then, so it would be perfect.

Kuzzle
Sep 5, 2006, 09:49 PM
If there wasn't an online fee, the whole game would flood with whiny little brats... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

CaptainJebus
Sep 5, 2006, 09:52 PM
Psox was flooded with whiny little brats who stole their parents credit cards anyway. Honestly though if the Xbox version is free, that means more will buy it, which in turn might means ST will accually watch over the damn game and not give it the shaft.

McLaughlin
Sep 5, 2006, 09:54 PM
Well, you never had to enter billing information to get a HL on PSOX. Since all your information was already stored with your Gamertag, they just charged the same card your HL fee.

BaZ2
Sep 5, 2006, 09:58 PM
If PSOU for 360 is free I will be so happy and they'll send tons of copies.

Kindaichi
Sep 5, 2006, 10:38 PM
if its free, i think 360 would do better then ps2/pc in NA

-Crokar-
Sep 5, 2006, 10:42 PM
i dont care if its free or not but honestly i think it will not be free. only time will tell

Natrokos
Sep 5, 2006, 10:54 PM
I don't care if there's a fee or not either, but I am about 95% sure there will be a fee.

Jinto117
Sep 5, 2006, 11:01 PM
Even if it is free most of us here on PSO World will be buying the PS2 and PC versions. I'd rather pay the monthly fee and be connected to a larger (dedicated) fan base. I hope to make good friends with some of the people on this site while palying the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jinto117 on 2006-09-05 21:02 ]</font>

phunk
Sep 5, 2006, 11:10 PM
On 2006-09-05 19:35, JAFO22000 wrote:
It's possible that there won't be an online fee. Sega may just offer all of the new quests via Marketplace for a price.

That would justify online mode being free on X360. I would give Sega props for utilizing the Marketplace like that.

Its been a successful Live add-on on MS' part so I can really see that sort of thing take off with future MMOs on X360 and Vista.

Kindaichi
Sep 5, 2006, 11:21 PM
On 2006-09-05 21:10, phunk wrote:

That would justify online mode being free on X360. I would give Sega props for utilizing the Marketplace like that.

Its been a successful Live add-on on MS' part so I can really see that sort of thing take off with future MMOs on X360 and Vista.

That would be cool

Kers
Sep 5, 2006, 11:46 PM
On 2006-09-05 21:10, phunk wrote:

I wouldn't like having to pay for new content like that. I feel it would be easier abused than the current monthly fee.

As we know, Sonic Team is prolonging the lifespan of PSU by resticting the release of level,mission, and environment content. I believe this tactic should earn them a lot of money via the monthly fees (I think it's a good way to have people enjoy more of the game instead of rushing through it, but I can't be certain until I see the frequency of new content release,-If it's decent or too slow).

A player under the restiction of buying new content via the XBL Marketplace would have to pay for all the new content, but would also gain from the free playtime.

However, if a player billed monthly would join or renew his/hers account months after the release, they would benifit from a large amount of "free" content.

Also, with the monthly fee I'd feel like I'm paying ST to keep care of the servers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kers on 2006-09-05 21:46 ]</font>

JAFO22000
Sep 5, 2006, 11:59 PM
The only thing about just collecting money for downloads via XBLM is this....

For PS2/PC, Sega will be collecting $120/year from EACH player.

Even if there are 6 new quests, etc. available per year and they charge $10 apiece, they will only be getting $60/year from the 360 players who download each and every one. This strategy will also play against the 360 version as there will be people who won't buy the extra content thus won't be able to play along with those who do. It will seperate the community, which is not a good thing....

Kindaichi
Sep 6, 2006, 12:12 AM
1 bad thing about not making us pay is that they could like maybe just not pay as much attention to us.

Naes_Siwel
Sep 6, 2006, 12:27 AM
even if it was free, you'll still be paying the fees for Xbox live

CaptainJebus
Sep 6, 2006, 12:28 AM
Honestly I am almost sure ST werent going to be paying much attention to the 360 users besides how much they make off of them. =/

Numnuttz
Sep 6, 2006, 12:29 AM
On 2006-09-05 20:42, -Crokar- wrote:
i dont care if its free or not but honestly i think it will not be free. only time will tell

i agree with you on this. i dont see this game being free at all. if it was going to be free, why is that the only site that says it will be free? there should be other sites that say the same thing that 360 is going to be free. but in a way it wont be free since we are paying for live after all.

Saner
Sep 6, 2006, 12:43 AM
this sounds like a trick to convince gullible people to get the Xbox360 version instead. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Minswune
Sep 6, 2006, 12:43 AM
For those complaining that xbox live xost, making it not "fully" free, please consider;

PSU online play, cost: 10~ dollars every month (assumption of price here, can be subject to change) 120$ per year.

XBOX Live: 50$ = 13 months, so we get 8 months free every time we get a 13 month membership card for xbox live, not to mention all the other online xbox live junk, so be pleasant we get such a bargain http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (assuming psu is free and we're not forced to buy updates.)

Natrokos
Sep 6, 2006, 02:27 AM
I'm not being tricked, it's all I got! And I think it isn't totally unfair if we had a monthly fee....They have to maintain servers and I don't expect them to play favourites.

Darijuana
Sep 6, 2006, 04:09 AM
Just a rumour but I have my fingers crossed...

http://orangeloungeradio.com/phpnuke/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=621

Sessilu
Sep 6, 2006, 04:24 AM
Wtf O_O.

You gotta' be jokin' me, Well, the fee you pay for Live is already enough, so yeah.

*Sees the swarm of players going to the Xbox*

tank1
Sep 6, 2006, 05:11 AM
No charge eh? then its a good thing the servers are seperate or alot of my friends would be jumping ship.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tank1 on 2006-09-06 03:12 ]</font>

Darijuana
Sep 6, 2006, 05:18 AM
Well it says;

* No charge for online aspect of PSU on XBOX 360. There will be a monthly fee for PS2 and PC users.

But it also says;

As everything reported anywhere on the internet, take it with a grain of salt, but a lot of it sounds very legit, and came from the mouths of sales associates from these companies

So you decide how truthful it might be.

Xx3of19xX
Sep 6, 2006, 05:39 AM
"According to Sega" OLR says... what are they basing this on? The official website's lack of information about how to register an account for the 360 version? Or did they actually hear someone from Sega say this specifically?
That will all most likely just run directly through Live, saving the players a lot of hassle setting up an account. But hey, if this is true, it will be great! Just hoping it won't lead to the same shoddy service we saw on PSOX...

Wubbie
Sep 6, 2006, 05:42 AM
Sega already stated that you only need a SILVER XBL account, that is the FREE XBL account that comes with the system...

You will then be ordered to get a guardian license.

Darijuana
Sep 6, 2006, 05:46 AM
^ When did they state that? Maybe they changed thier minds...

A2K
Sep 6, 2006, 05:47 AM
Er, actually, Sega hasn't said anything either way. We're still in the dark about a lot of details regarding the Xbox 360 version.

zandra117
Sep 6, 2006, 06:11 AM
They will probably only give us access to a handful of areas to start and make it so that in order to get access to new areas we will have to buy them on the xbl marketplace. If you choose not to buy the updates you can continue to play but wont have access to the updated areas.

Basically it will operate like Guild Wars.

Darijuana
Sep 6, 2006, 06:13 AM
I'd be happy with that arrangement.

Xx3of19xX
Sep 6, 2006, 06:39 AM
My personal guess:
XBL Silver and monthly PSU fee, smaller updates included with the monthly fee just like PSOBB and WoW.

edhangup
Sep 6, 2006, 06:51 AM
There is no way in hell they will offer PSU free for 360 while charging for PS2 and PC version... It will be unfair for PS2 & PC plus forcing all PSU players to buy Xbox version. Think about it, you save 120USD a year, almost half of an Xbox...
From the developer point of view, all online games need maintenance fee, for servers, GMs and such... If they do not charge monthly fee, they get no recurrence revenue, which means no resource allocated to fix errors when they arises. Take Diablo for an example.

hypersaxon
Sep 6, 2006, 07:21 AM
I think that, if Microsoft is indeed running the servers for the 360 version of the game, then Sonic Team shouldn't be charging players a monthly fee for "server maintenance" that they aren't even performing. You know, like their great server maintenance of PSO on Xbox (cough).

And yes, people will think it's unfair because on PS2 and PC, you'd have to pay a monthly fee. But fact is, you can play every game on there for free, whereas on 360 you need a Live account to play online. So it'd be a fair tradeoff in my book. Plus Sonic Team would still be making money with downloadable updates on Marketplace. I think that's a pretty reasonable plan in my book.

Of course, we won't know what Sonic Team plans to do until they announce it. It sounds plausible for Sonic Team to use this plan, it has its pros and cons, but I don't think the 360 gamers care since they didn't care on Xbox that they couldn't play with Gamecube players. I guess it depends on how Sonic Team wants to approach it, I think having no extra fee and downloadable content would be the best course of action, especially if Sonic Team is giving Microsoft control of the servers.

Alisha
Sep 6, 2006, 07:40 AM
even if it's free i still would not touch the 360 version with a 10 foot pole because i already have friends comitted to the pc version.

phunk
Sep 6, 2006, 08:43 AM
On 2006-09-06 05:40, Alisha wrote:
even if it's free i still would not touch the 360 version with a 10 foot pole because i already have friends comitted to the pc version.

Alisha,

Are you on Fairy server (FFXI)?

Alisha
Sep 6, 2006, 09:01 AM
no

phunk
Sep 6, 2006, 09:03 AM
On 2006-09-06 07:01, Alisha wrote:
no

Oh thought ou were on the same server as snk.

Alisha
Sep 6, 2006, 09:04 AM
i actually hadnt talked to SNK in ages http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif not since ep2 on gc lol. i dont even think the brinstar site is up anymore but ive long since forgotten the url.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2006-09-06 07:05 ]</font>

parabolee
Sep 6, 2006, 09:24 AM
Nah this is BS. 360 version will be charged per month same as everyone else. Why waste time with charging for missions and things, that way some people wouldn't have them and therefore wouldn't be able to play with those that do have them.

360 pricing will be the same as PS2 and PC. And I'm not sure why people think the PS2 will have a beter community, from my online experiences the PS2 crowd are far worse than the Xbox or 360. Too many damn kids. The FFXI community went to hell when the US PS2 crowd joined.

Alisha
Sep 6, 2006, 09:25 AM
lol at u. MANY people have pre-existing friends getting either ps2 and pc version.

Valkayree
Sep 6, 2006, 09:42 AM
I don't like it. If they don't charge something, then they won't have a reason or resources to provide 360 users with updated content and continuous monitoring to ensure that no one is violating the user agreements. Basically it will weave its way downhill if the content is free. I do not think they would do such a thing. Plan on around $10/month.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Valkayree on 2006-09-06 07:44 ]</font>

parabolee
Sep 6, 2006, 12:17 PM
On 2006-09-06 07:25, Alisha wrote:
lol at u. MANY people have pre-existing friends getting either ps2 and pc version.

No lol at u (I mean, how rude!), I am well aware of that but that can and does apply to the 360 version aswell so your point is moot.

Most Gamecube players I played with are going to be playing on a 360 (and all the ones I played with most and remain in contact with), and pretty much every Xbox player I played with will be on 360. The BB players will be on PC sure. And despite the claims of those that never played PSO-X it had a great community. I played both GC and XB PSO (along with every other version), and I found the PSO-X community to be every bit as good as the others.

But again this has little to no relevance to my point which is that the PS2 introduces more anoying kids to the fold than the 360 does. Ask most people who played FFXI before the PS2 version came out, I know a lot of people were upset because the PS2 crowd spoiled the community.

So in some ways the fact that the 360 servers will be seperate is a good thing for those of us on the 360. But I would rather we were all one community myself. It seems silly to seperate us but if that is how it's going to be then so be it. Truth is I'll probably play the PC version on my laptop eventually.

Natrokos
Sep 6, 2006, 03:17 PM
If online content is free and we are a seperate community, our community will be by far the weakest. Bratty kids who are obsessed with anime and had their parents buy them a 360 for christmas without knowing anything about it will grab the game not even knowing what it is.......You know it will happen.

Nodachi
Sep 6, 2006, 03:28 PM
Sorry if it was said earlier in the thread but, if XI still manages to have seperate costs on 360, I'm sure PSU will as well. The whole purpose of these long on-going games that have new content added to them and are up-kept by the company which provided it, is monthly charges. They hardly make squat on the initial purchase cost compared to the thousands of accounts which pay and trickle in monthly.

And yeah, while it may possibly play the best on 360 depending on your computer setup. I'm not sure I'm willing to deal with the XBL community in a game I love so much lol. I also have too many friends from DC/GC days who won't have a 360 at launch :/ Not to bash those getting 360, that's just my stance.

Valkayree
Sep 6, 2006, 04:31 PM
On 2006-09-06 13:17, Natrokos wrote:
If online content is free and we are a seperate community, our community will be by far the weakest. Bratty kids who are obsessed with anime and had their parents buy them a 360 for christmas without knowing anything about it will grab the game not even knowing what it is.......You know it will happen.

And for that reason if none else, we need to pay per month to play this game.

Sessilu
Sep 6, 2006, 04:35 PM
Natrokos said possibly the most correct thing in here xD

Sev
Sep 6, 2006, 04:59 PM
Any possibility that X360 users won't pay because Microsoft is fronting the price?

Kindaichi
Sep 6, 2006, 05:39 PM
[quote]

God all this crap about bratty kids is driving me nuts! WTF its a game...a lot of kids play games i mean they make a huge part of the gaming market. And when u say kids what do u mean like 5 year olds? Cause alot of friends i have online are like 12-13 and they really cool and fun. Most the ppl i dont like or ruin games for me are the ppl who judge ppl cause of the pitch of there voice. I much rather go play with these "bratty kids" then retards who complain about kids in pso. Plz just stop all this s#$% about kids its so stupid...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kindaichi on 2006-09-06 15:42 ]</font>

Eclypse
Sep 6, 2006, 05:44 PM
I highly doubt they will charge a fee to play on Xbox Live. I'm sure they've learned from the travesty that was making people pay on PSOX.

Numnuttz
Sep 6, 2006, 05:48 PM

well you take the good (psu is coming out)and you take the bad (bratty kids) and there you have an xbox live game. But what do kids knowing /watching anime have to do with this. Just cause they watch anime doesnt mean they'll buy this game.

Pacpunk
Sep 6, 2006, 07:02 PM
i hope it's true, xbox owners already pay for a service. we shouldn't have to pay

Eclypse
Sep 6, 2006, 07:06 PM

This statement makes absolutely no sense whatsoever because bratty kids can be found on any game you play....hell this website is full of them. The 360 community will not be the weakest for those reasons, it will be weaker after a while because people tend to move on from a game rather than live on it and play ti forever and ever like the faithful PS player do. I consider myself a faithful player, but I am no where near as obsessed with the game like some people on this site, and those people will more than likely be on the PS2 or PC.

The 360 will not be weaker or stronger for the reasons you mentioned. Considering that you will NEVER play with ever player that buys the game, I don't see why you would even be concerned if the community is weak or not.

Tankster
Sep 6, 2006, 07:11 PM
On 2006-09-06 17:02, Pacpunk wrote:
i hope it's true, xbox owners already pay for a service. we shouldn't have to pay

haha, this is what i think will happen... xbox 360 will have subscription of course... Its just that you will only need a xbox live silver account to play the game online- it makes sense.

CaptainJebus
Sep 6, 2006, 07:29 PM
I wish everyone would quit bitching about Xbox live costs and children. First off if you have an Xbox 360 without Xbox live Gold your just wasteing it. Seriously Gold is what makes it awesome. Second, Children play video games, without ten year olds begging their parents for a game we would lose a lot of buisness. Also the comments about FFXI and how you don't need Gold to play it, remember Psu is not a game like that, and people saying you have to pay for FFXI, remember its NOT a seperate server, so really all it was is just adding a platform to an already existing game that requires you to pay. And yes Psu360 might cost us money, maybe it wont, honestly i'd rather pay monthly and have all the platforms connect to each server, plus I know it can be done.

Eclypse
Sep 6, 2006, 07:31 PM
Very good point. I would GLADLY pay if I knew that the PC, PS2 and X3 could be connected. In the end though, it really doesn't matter to me because a good game is a good game and I will play it no matter what.

CaptainJebus
Sep 6, 2006, 07:34 PM
Indeed. Also not to rain on everyones parade, if it is a seperate server, with Microsoft hosting it, your most likly going to NEED XBL gold, even if it is free to play.

Eclypse
Sep 6, 2006, 07:38 PM
I just cant see why they don't just pull a FF11 and have them all linked. The only issue I can forsee is the voicechat, but that can easily be fixed once the multichannel chat come out on Xbox Live.

Tystys
Sep 6, 2006, 07:43 PM
Now, have they confirmed themselves that the servers aren't linked? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

CaptainJebus
Sep 6, 2006, 07:48 PM
No nothing is confirmed. But yeah Eclypse, its obvious that they can, hell they don't need voice chat, do it like FFXI. I hope they do, because if not imma be shelling out a good $170 for the game, card and my friends Ps2. D:

Kindaichi
Sep 6, 2006, 08:07 PM
I dont care if they are linked or not personally, all my friends are getting it for 360 so it doesnt matter to me.

Calamity
Sep 6, 2006, 08:14 PM
On 2006-09-06 17:29, CaptainJebus wrote:
I wish everyone would quit bitching about Xbox live costs and children. First off if you have an Xbox 360 without Xbox live Gold your just wasteing it. Seriously Gold is what makes it awesome. Second, Children play video games, without ten year olds begging their parents for a game we would lose a lot of buisness. Also the comments about FFXI and how you don't need Gold to play it, remember Psu is not a game like that, and people saying you have to pay for FFXI, remember its NOT a seperate server, so really all it was is just adding a platform to an already existing game that requires you to pay. And yes Psu360 might cost us money, maybe it wont, honestly i'd rather pay monthly and have all the platforms connect to each server, plus I know it can be done.

i'd really rather play and be with all the servers to so it be a bigger community and that would make it feel more like a "universe" to me but like everyone said we jus have to wait and see

phunk
Sep 6, 2006, 09:02 PM
On 2006-09-06 07:04, Alisha wrote:
i actually hadnt talked to SNK in ages http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif not since ep2 on gc lol. i dont even think the brinstar site is up anymore but ive long since forgotten the url.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2006-09-06 07:05 ]</font>

Oh word?

I see him from time to time on XI, partied a couple of times. Remembered him from the name on PSO, pretty nice guy.

Sabinblitz
Sep 6, 2006, 10:45 PM
I'm kind of torn between the two ideas. No monthly fee, MS only servers or pay the monthly fee, play with PC/PS2 players. Both appeal to me. Now if I had to pay a monthly fee and only had the 360 fanbase, dunno if I could force myself to buy it. My friends are pretty much split 50/50 PS2 and 360 but that would piss me off if I could only play with half of'em.

Also, details of how voice chat will work on 360 is yet to be seen. Up until a Q&A about a month I think before it came out on 360, no details were released about the "exclusive" voice chat in FFXI and as it turned out it used the built in one on the system. So if it turns out like that maybe we won't be doomed to play by ourselves.

I doubt the community will be small though if it's a 360 only server. No other MMO's come out this year and I think the next one is gonna be Huxley which isn't suppose to be avaliable until at the earliest Q2 07' (though I think it'll be delayed).

JAFO22000
Sep 7, 2006, 12:24 AM
Regardless of the payment option, the 360 servers will NOT be linked to the PS2/PC communities. This was the first big announcement after the PSU on 360 announcement

CaptainJebus
Sep 7, 2006, 12:40 AM
But in recent comments it was said that it was being looked into. As of now we should just wait, I bet ST will comment about it soon enough.

drownedBYfire
Sep 7, 2006, 12:44 AM
"What will become of the Xbox 360 PSU." they say. Who's they? They is this guy.

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3153438&did=1

Framerate hiccups, say it aint so.

If its news to you then it never existed before then.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: drownedBYfire on 2006-09-06 22:50 ]</font>

Eclypse
Sep 7, 2006, 12:58 AM
Well I for one care about voicechat and can NEVER play this game again without having voicechat. The voicechat alone is more than enough to get me cop the X3 version over the PC which you would need a chat client to use voice with. I like the fact that there wouldn't be limitations on the chat with XBL but at the same time I do like the larger community that having them all linked could bring. It seems like only yesterday I was having this same discussion about PSOX when compared to the other versions.

Bottom line is that voicechat is so heavily favored by me and my people, that I can sacrifice it for the sake of a larger community.

Letania
Sep 7, 2006, 02:58 AM
its possible that they might just use xbox live to get an adventuring party together and then have one of the 360s also host the game. Wouldn't be nearly as fun but it could work.

Natrokos
Sep 7, 2006, 03:17 AM
On 2006-09-06 15:39, Kindaichi wrote:

God all this crap about bratty kids is driving me nuts! WTF its a game...a lot of kids play games i mean they make a huge part of the gaming market. And when u say kids what do u mean like 5 year olds? Cause alot of friends i have online are like 12-13 and they really cool and fun. Most the ppl i dont like or ruin games for me are the ppl who judge ppl cause of the pitch of there voice. I much rather go play with these "bratty kids" then retards who complain about kids in pso. Plz just stop all this s#$% about kids its so stupid...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kindaichi on 2006-09-06 15:42 ]</font>

If you've never experienced a whiny kid who complains about not doing anything then goes gets two thirds of the party killed and then quits then you are lucky. I am not bashing all 12 year olds, my cousin played PSO with me and he's 11. I never said all 12 year olds suck. But the maturity level of a 12 year old is much lower, (possibly because they are 12?) and it's not that I can't take a dumb joke or I hate peoples voice, I just don't want to play with a person who knows nothing about what they are getting into....I don't want to die because a preteen FoNewm wants to go melee. And if there's no subscription the chances of that happening are more likely....I am not trying to offend you, i've never even played with you....

phunk
Sep 7, 2006, 07:17 AM
Here's the solution:

mute the mic.

Kindaichi
Sep 7, 2006, 08:31 AM
sry i was on a rant...ur not offending me just i was getting annoyed ><