PDA

View Full Version : Rant: Crickets.

Soinkus
Sep 5, 2006, 10:59 PM
"Another male chauvinist bites the dust."

I had taken to whacking the crickets that invaded our sorority house with an oar. A Hookmaster two and a half-foot long weapon that is very light and comes in handy quite often.

That oar has never been in a boat. Not only is it great for smacking bugs, mice or whatever, it is perfect for spanking. My personal preference is for a bare hand on my ass, with or without panties, but some dudes like it harder.

Crickets make so damn much noise when they get in the house you can't even sleep. "Chirp, chirp, chirp." And it's the male crickets that make the racket; some sort of love song directed at the object of their affection. These horny crickets really pissed me off.

The big black ants didn’t seem particularly annoying, except when they happen to crawl on your body at night. Talk about antsy and itchy! I’d end up scratching all night. Somewhat psychosomatic I do believe.

And those cockroaches! They’re everywhere, they’re everywhere. “Go cockroaches go!” the sisters screamed as we chased them around the sorority house, trying to end their sorry existence. We called the exterminator several times but all the bugs kept coming back.

Not bad enough that we sorority sisters of Delta Zeta spent some part of every day fighting off some invading insect, now we learned we might have to party with cockroaches and the rest of the pests.

For each monthly bash, that fraternity or sorority charged with planning the event must create an original theme for the occasion. Now, we don’t know if the boys of Alpha Tau Omega had been smoking too much dope or perhaps watching too many movies like “The Fly” and “A Bug’s Life.”

The theme for the bash, “Buggering,” seemed quite appealing to some, until specifics became public. Each fraternity and sorority chose a type of bug to be. You know, a really weird costume party, like imitate an insect.

Of the fraternities, Alpha Phi Alpha came as wasps, Delta Upsilon as ants, Kappa Alpha Psi as grasshoppers, Kappa Sigma as flies, Omega Psi Phi as moths and Sigma Alpha Epsilon as beetles. Of the sororities, Alpha Chi Omega came as damselflies, Chi Omega as bees, Kappa Alpha Theta as lacewings, Kappa Kappa Gamma as butterflies, and Sigma Gamma Rho as mites. Honestly, some of the other fraternities and sororities, I couldn’t tell what the hell they might be. A bug is a bug is a bug. We, the sisters of Delta Zeta, got real wild and crazy with our colorful dragonfly outfits. The hosts of the bash, Alpha Tau Omega, won the costume contest. And just what is so wonderful about cockroaches? I smelled fix.

Alpha Tau Omega, our least favorite fraternity, became even more repulsive as cockroaches. I mean, these guys reeked geek and most of them made a three-dollar bill look straight. Herbie, the president, attempted to amuse us with cockroach talk.

“Cockroach kidneys look like a bunch of writhing snakes,” informed Herbie.

“How interesting,” Janine scowled.

“Cockroaches recognize family and friends by their distinctive odors,” continued Herbie.

“Fascinating,” Maryanne yawned.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 6, 2006, 01:27 AM
On 2006-09-05 20:59, Soinkus wrote:
“Cockroach kidneys look like a bunch of writhing snakes,” informed Scott.

“How interesting,” Jean Grey scowled.

“Cockroaches recognize family and friends by their distinctive odors,” continued Cyclops.

“Fascinating,” Beast yawned sarcastically.