PDA

View Full Version : Can't figure out how to play the Story Mode

the_importer_
Sep 7, 2006, 07:19 PM
Hey there,

I just got my PC version of PSU JPN and I'm trying to play the Story Mode game before playing Online. I'm not sure which one is the Story Mode game, but either way, both of them ask me for my SEGA Link ID and Password and after entering the info, I get error #61.

I would understand this error if I were trying to play Online, but should I be getting the same error when trying to play Story Mode?

Thanks

Tekershee
Sep 7, 2006, 07:25 PM
Oh The Importer, first you raid PSOBB forums now you're on PSOW as well!

You need to register your ID on the Segalink website. You can find the ID on the back of your manual.

the_importer_
Sep 7, 2006, 07:29 PM
On 2006-09-07 17:25, Tekershee wrote:
Oh The Importer, first you raid PSOBB forums now you're on PSOW as well!

You need to register your ID on the Segalink website. You can find the ID on the back of your manual.

Don't worry, I don't plan to raid this place, but the odds of finding the answer to this question are bigger here. So I have to do the same procedure to play the Story Mode and to play Online, I was afraid of that. This means that my FREE 30 days will start and I was trying to avoid that.

Tekershee
Sep 7, 2006, 07:38 PM
Online > Offline anyway.

the_importer_
Sep 7, 2006, 07:51 PM
On 2006-09-07 17:38, Tekershee wrote:
Online > Offline anyway.

Good thing everyone doesn't think like you or ST wouldn't have bother making an actual Phantasy Star game for Offline.