PDA

View Full Version : Quick Money Online?

jstroh
Sep 8, 2006, 02:36 PM
Any tips for quick cash?

Ether
Sep 8, 2006, 02:38 PM
Quick? No such thing

For money I solo, getting s-rank in a mission will yield a few hundred meseta, plus you get all the item drops

jstroh
Sep 8, 2006, 02:39 PM
S-RANK HOW!?

I'm having a horrible time targetting as a caster... I may go ranger just for aiming lol

Ether
Sep 8, 2006, 02:43 PM
S-rank: dont miss any enemies, and dont die http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kaply
Sep 8, 2006, 02:44 PM
Fight stuff up to the next increment of 5 to your current level and buy only the stuff you absolutely need. Money is very hard to come by online. S-Rank for the first mission is either 100 or 150 meseta.

Let me repeat, buy only the stuff you need, cause everything is so shiny and new now. I was tempted to buy everything when I first started and had so little money. This time around I know what I want and what items to buy that it's a bit easier.

jstroh
Sep 8, 2006, 02:54 PM
AHHHHH it takes 600 meseta to change class omgz

Kaply
Sep 8, 2006, 02:56 PM
On 2006-09-08 12:39, jstroh wrote:
S-RANK HOW!?

I'm having a horrible time targetting as a caster... I may go ranger just for aiming lol

Targetting is the same for both force and ranger. The funny thing about this game is that there's a target lock, but it seems to work only for melee weapons (this is as a hunter). I'm not too sure if it's because I'm holding down both buttons (target lock button and secondary weapon swap button). Might want to try setting your config so that you target lock by pressing the button rather than holding it, not sure if that works though.

Alternatively you could hold both buttons down and you strafe left and right, just align your character facing forward and fire when the enemies are in the center of the area.

Last possibility, press the start button and play in sniper mode.

DarkShadowX
Sep 8, 2006, 02:56 PM
The price changes by levels, so the higher you are the more it'll cost.

jstroh
Sep 8, 2006, 02:59 PM
ugh the ranged targetting blows then

Kyuu
Sep 8, 2006, 04:39 PM
That's because there is no lock-on for ranged or technic attacks. I know it's a new concept and all, but you have to aim yourself. I, for one, applaud this change.

Tetsuro
Sep 8, 2006, 04:44 PM
I, for one, applaud this change.
I agree with you on this, I hated just pointing in the enemies general direction in PSO and the bullet magically turned toward it.

jstroh
Sep 8, 2006, 05:04 PM
Well the ranged works extremely well but because the cast time on spells is so long it's really really hard to aim properly as a caster.

MoonSblaise
Sep 8, 2006, 05:24 PM
Luckily for me, i'll be melee http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Auto-lock hehe. Casting just isn't fun to me! But hey, range in 1st person can't be that bad http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Kindaichi
Sep 8, 2006, 05:24 PM
Dont those badges for beasts cost like 10k! WTF

MoonSblaise
Sep 8, 2006, 05:29 PM
Grrrr apparently so, and i'ma be one too grr.... ah well.. that just means doing a mission 100 times at S-Rank <shrugs it off>.....

<hides and cries> Nuuuuu!

Kindaichi
Sep 8, 2006, 05:35 PM
Thats stupid, i am going to be a beast also. They should change it.

Saner
Sep 8, 2006, 05:38 PM
change the price? just manage your money better and you can afford it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Besides Nanoblasts are more valuable than even 10k.

Numnuttz
Sep 8, 2006, 07:01 PM
since no one asked this yet i will. how much meseta do you start with when you go online or do you not gt any at all? Also how much do you usually get when you sell material and weapons to npc?

Unknown_PC
Sep 8, 2006, 10:48 PM
On 2006-09-08 17:01, Numnuttz wrote:
since no one asked this yet i will. how much meseta do you start with when you go online or do you not gt any at all? Also how much do you usually get when you sell material and weapons to npc?

You start online with 0 mesetas.

Most items sold to the npc are around 1/10 the value compared to offline mode.

Forever Zero
Sep 8, 2006, 11:00 PM
Ack, I was hoping meseta wouldn't be extremely scarce. Well, maybe it will be a little easier to come by in future missions/quests and 4 months from now 10,000 meseta will be nothing. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kyuu
Sep 9, 2006, 03:39 AM
I heard differently. I remember it being stated that you start out with 100 meseta, which makes sense because that's the exact amount of meseta it costs to change your class one time. You know, so that you can change to the class you want if it's not your race's default class...

Alisha
Sep 9, 2006, 03:51 AM
holy crap how are you supposed to afford clothing that costs 20k >.>

Jife_Jifremok
Sep 9, 2006, 03:57 AM
Clothes for 20k? I hope that's all just for formal and fancy and crap like that. And monacles.

A2K
Sep 9, 2006, 04:04 AM
It becomes a bit easier to rake in cash when you level up and take part in higher difficulty rank missions, I believe.

Dynheart
Sep 9, 2006, 04:44 AM
I hope that it's very hard to make money in this game.

Is PSO Meseta had no value. No one wanted to do any bartering with meseta. That's only because you had max Meseta at level 50.

So again I HOPE it's hard to get cash. Plus I hope there is enough money sinks in the game so that players stores will have some usefulness.

Players stores = useless if no one wants to trade their rares for meseta. Gotta make meseta something of great value.