PDA

View Full Version : How Many Partner Cards Will You keep?

Flamingo99
Sep 9, 2006, 10:37 AM
I always hated having too many guild cards in PSO. It gets to the point where you mail someone and they don't even remember who you are, or vice versa. I normally liked having somewhere between 10-15 cards, it's just easier to make a buddy that way. I'm bored and curious to see what you think.

Rubesahl
Sep 9, 2006, 10:42 AM
I also didn't like having as much cards >< Instead I'd sort people I know to the first page in order of closeness XD Also, I write notes on the PC. I do wish the Partner Cards would have like a mini screenshot of the person's face like the offline story mode characters http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

PJ
Sep 9, 2006, 10:44 AM
I keep all my guild cards on PSO, a lot really for nostalgia

Don't intend to be different for PSU

RoninJoku
Sep 9, 2006, 11:16 AM
On 2006-09-09 08:44, PJ wrote:

Same here, I kind of keep them like a collection of sorts for my adventures... Leaving notes where appropriate... Then eventually I will delete people I can't remember or weren't worth remembering to make way for new people...

Chaobo99
Sep 9, 2006, 11:26 AM
I ties the score (^-^)...The thing is, Im on Xbox 360 so I need to meet as many people as possible.(seeing AS people say Xbox 360 will have a low population)

Tystys
Sep 9, 2006, 11:42 AM
Doesn't really matter, O_O.

Ryoten
Sep 9, 2006, 12:02 PM
I'll try to have as many Parter Cards as possible. Since everyone will be going for a legendary rank within the Universe, I'll be glad to know them.

Nilot
Sep 9, 2006, 12:34 PM
Not like I'll deny taking partner cards, it'll be like a lil collection http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif but I always end up sorting them by the top 2 pages by who talks to me more lolz. Mines holographic.... make sure you all get your Nilot card from the one and only

Arias
Sep 9, 2006, 01:18 PM
I'll be going for the people i know from PSO and for the ones I meet first, I won't have more than ummmm i dont know, 30 or something,

DarkShadowX
Sep 9, 2006, 01:20 PM
On 2006-09-09 08:44, PJ wrote:

Agreed, tho I will end up getting rid of those I just completely forget or lose touch with.

Kindaichi
Sep 9, 2006, 01:38 PM
I dont really ahve a limit but if i dont play witha certain person or talk to them for awhile ill just take them off.

Sessilu
Sep 9, 2006, 03:07 PM
Probably as much as I can get, no online game is fun without friends.

KG
Sep 10, 2006, 02:25 PM
yea that is tru the more the marrier but i got a question guys does anyone kno if u can creat ur own Team in PSU i want to creat the old team i was in but i dont kno if we can or not if someone can help me that would b good please hit me back wit a message in my inbox

Conn89
Sep 10, 2006, 02:29 PM
I'm going to try and just play with a small group of people when I get online, maybe just like 10 different people, so that I know who I'm teaming up with.

I might not be one to go on missions with full teams of six, either. *shrug*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Conn89 on 2006-09-10 12:30 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 10, 2006, 02:39 PM
I guess I'll have alot, so I just voted for as many as possible.

Eclypse
Sep 10, 2006, 02:54 PM
I'm probably going to do it the same way I did for PSO, so that means I will have tons of cards. I never had a problem with someone not knowing who I was on the game, and that solely comes from that person always have a great time teaming with me or friends I was with at the time. I only delete a card when the person is A, an ass, or B, just not fun to play with for various reasons.

Kou-Diacyper
Sep 10, 2006, 03:33 PM
I'm not bothered, aslong as I don't reach the limit there's no set amount for me.