PDA

View Full Version : Forces more specialized?

Sleet_v2
Sep 9, 2006, 01:13 PM
Are forces more specialzed in this game? I know in PSO everyone went Hunter because they could use the utility spells and have better attack power and so forces were left in the dust.. I plan on going Warrior Force or whatever it is called but Im not sure which to start off with. Are there spells ONLY avaible to pure forces..ect?

Parn
Sep 9, 2006, 01:16 PM
From my understanding, you are limited to 36 photon arts total, so if you wanted to have all 36 techs in the game, you could not have any melee or bullet photon arts. Basically, you have options on how you want to develop your character by picking and choosing what you want, but you cannot have everything.

Flamingo99
Sep 9, 2006, 01:25 PM
So... lets say I get every skill (weapon) PA, and then I want to become a force. Will I be able to delete some skill PAs so I can learn new technics? Also, does that mean I could 36 PAs equipped at a time (if that is how you use PAs, I'm not sure). If that is the case, could I deposit some skill PAs to make room for technic PAs?

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Sep 9, 2006, 01:30 PM
Wow quadruple post, don't see those too often.

Good question though, we'll have to find out.

DarkShadowX
Sep 9, 2006, 01:30 PM
Yes, you can replace an old PA with a new one.

Arias
Sep 9, 2006, 01:34 PM
36 Photon Arts, that seems so much...... And from what I've seen, Forces seem to be a LOT stronger in this game, they won't be left in the dark by my guess

Diablohead
Sep 9, 2006, 03:43 PM
I imagne a pure force with good spells will dominate if made correctly.

Phaze37
Sep 9, 2006, 03:56 PM
I know in PSO everyone went Hunter

I saw alot of Forces in Episode 1 and 2 for gamecube. Or are you referring to the original dreamcast versions? Forces were worthless on dreamcast but they were good in Ep1&2, even though attack techniques did low damage in ultimate their level 30 support techniques made them a valuable member of the party. Forces should be even better this time around, with more support techniques, no damage cancel and higher damage from techniques, they should actually be able to dish out great damage even at high difficulties to make up for their lack of defense. I'd use one, but they look like a hard class to use, so I'll leave forces to the more hardcore players. I'd be too worried about dying due to my lack of defense and screwing the team's ranking.