PDA

View Full Version : New Evengelion Movies: Will Original Voice Cast Be Reprised?

Ether
Sep 9, 2006, 09:38 PM
With 4 new animated Evangelion movies now confirmed and in production there has been some questioning regarding the Japanese voice casting. All of the main original members of the TV and Movie cast are still living but some have retired or moved away from voice acting work. Megumi Hayashibara (Rei Ayanami) had retired for a period but then returned to seiyuu work. Likewise, Yuko Miyamura (Asuka Langely Sohryu) is thought to have put some distance between herself and voiceover work. A comment from one of her her last known public appearances can be viewed at her official website at the above link mentioning paid travelling expenses would be a requirement to persue any further vocal work.

Soinkus
Sep 9, 2006, 10:04 PM
you smell so nice =)

Soinkus
Sep 9, 2006, 10:13 PM
I need to know Ether.

That night...

Did we cuddle?

I love you..

So bad.

Ether
Sep 11, 2006, 10:47 PM
This news is a few days old , still , I'm really looking forward to these new movies.
I hope at least one of them has a deep plot to make the storyline even more mind boggling.
Evangelion is a great series , if these movies get screwed up I will be upset!!!