PDA

View Full Version : New weapon types?

Kaply
Sep 10, 2006, 06:53 AM
Is it just me or did they add a few new weapon types.

For melee there's one new two handed icon. I'm not sure what that's supposed to be. It's the second row, first icon.

For ranged weapons, there's another weapon at the end of the fourth row.

Also for ranged weapons, there's another single handed icon. The third one in the sixth row. Looks like a fan.

A2K
Sep 10, 2006, 07:05 AM
Strange. The spaces you mentioned are blank in Story Mode. I suppose I'll try and run the Error 51 gauntlet and see what you're talking about... You're probably spot-on about the fan, though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2006-09-10 05:06 ]</font>

Disasteroid
Sep 10, 2006, 07:22 AM
Is there a screenshot of the icons floating around somewhere? Suddenly, my curiosity has been piqued.

I'm just going to guess that the items are the axe, launcher(?), and fan, though.

A2K
Sep 10, 2006, 09:47 AM
Strange that the axe isn't available offline. Isn't Ethan using one in the "Battle Of" video? I guess they just wanted to make some weapons network mode-exclusive. I'm not sure what the ranger icon is though. Launcher, you say? How is that different from a cannon?

DarkShadowX
Sep 10, 2006, 09:50 AM
Well its not that uncommon to think there just might be online exclusive weapons or weapon types, we'll just have to wait and see.

Miyoko
Sep 11, 2006, 05:01 AM
zomg... Pictures? ;- ; Now I'm going to have trouble sleeping wondering what the new items are....

Tycho
Sep 11, 2006, 05:31 AM
Didn't we know about these all along? D: