PDA

View Full Version : Importers...what do you think? Help!

Emrald
Sep 10, 2006, 11:25 AM
Okay i'm waiting for the american relise....butttt here's what i'm guna do

I'm guna make a force pure a hunter pure and a ranger pure...but I'm also wanting to make a third character who is one of the expert classes.....what should he be? What is the best expert class and why do you think that?

DarkShadowX
Sep 10, 2006, 11:27 AM
I don't think there's a "best" Expert Class, especially since noone has one, far as I kno, I think its just a matter of preference and how you play.

Emrald
Sep 10, 2006, 11:28 AM
Bah I won't know how I play yet....

DizzyDi
Sep 10, 2006, 11:30 AM
Make a trapper expert class. I'd like to see how those play.

Emrald
Sep 10, 2006, 11:32 AM
I'm not importing though that's the thing...I thought I'd ask importers

Number6
Sep 10, 2006, 11:52 AM
unfortunately most of the time the importers like myself are playing the game instead of answering questions. I'm surprised you didn't get answers like: "I think I learned off the PSU-Wackie-Wookie-Wki-A-Pedia that you can transform into a giant furry robot mecha dragon ball z guy and shoot beams out of your behind! Maybe that's how you get to be higher levels on your classes!!! MAYBE! I don't actually know ANYTHING except what I read and guess from people talking on the internets! Oh, and PICS! And RUMORS, I love them too! SANDWICHES!"

Well, maybe not exactly like that, but... yeah. =)

But to answer your question, so far I haven't had the need to make a second character. When I am sick of guns, I switch over to Hunter and slice stuff up. Then I switch back to Ranger again. The joys of job classes. Ahhh.

Kaply
Sep 10, 2006, 12:04 PM
Works that way so far but once you start hitting the PA limit it won't be as easy of a choice.

Emrald
Sep 10, 2006, 12:10 PM
I want to have four characters that way i'll ALWASY have something to do on PSU after the homework and school and stuffs