PDA

View Full Version : My room totally broken?

Vanner
Sep 10, 2006, 01:03 PM
I havent gone into my room for three days and everytime i do it either freezes or puts me back to the coloney http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Parn
Sep 10, 2006, 01:08 PM
Just a warning... DO NOT ENTER "MY ROOM"! I have been stuck unable to play the game for the last three hours all because I entered it. My character data has been locked and will not unlock, preventing me from logging back in as well.

Bleh.

Vanner
Sep 10, 2006, 01:09 PM
i keep seeing people trying to enter its getting on my nerves

Tystys
Sep 10, 2006, 01:14 PM
Than don't enter into your room lol

Lyrise
Sep 10, 2006, 01:15 PM
Entering your room is a total crapshoot at the moment. You either get in or you don't. If you blackscreen, the wait could be up to 15 minutes before you end up in your room. If you go past that number, you have been hit by error 71, which is the datalock.

Error 71 is weird in that it says it needs 10 minutes to clear. Going from information at some Japanese message boards, it can range from 5-10 minutes. However, if you try to login before the lock clears, sometimes the timer resets itself.

Asides from that, best time to get into the room is right when the server goes up. Arguably, it's probably the ONLY time that you can get in without too many problems.

farplaner
Sep 10, 2006, 01:41 PM
I just got back online after 2 hours of error 71... now to try my room again lol (I need to feed my PM!)

Parn
Sep 10, 2006, 01:45 PM
You're officially crazy, sir.

farplaner
Sep 10, 2006, 02:01 PM
well I got in and fed my PM so I'm happy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif now to try again in 12 hours!

Ryna
Sep 10, 2006, 03:55 PM
Since the reinitialization, I haven't been able to get into my room at all.

I'm getting a little bit tired of carrying around 60 items all the time. Also, it would be nice to finish up the tutorial.

Tystys
Sep 10, 2006, 04:26 PM
On 2006-09-10 12:01, farplaner wrote:
well I got in and fed my PM so I'm happy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif now to try again in 12 hours!

You're nuking futs.

Zeota
Sep 10, 2006, 04:29 PM
GYAH!
I didn't touch it for like 3 hours, and I'm STILL locked out! God, this is retarded!

Shinjiro
Sep 10, 2006, 05:53 PM
I feel for you all, I'm waiting for my import to come, and I'm really really tired of waiting. Hopefully it will clear up soon.

Number6
Sep 10, 2006, 05:56 PM
Being full of 60 items is not fun. I just sold some stuff just to go fight again. Stuff I could have probably used. Oh well.

Diablohead
Sep 10, 2006, 05:57 PM
Apart from storage, how hard is psu to play fun and well without access to the room? I take it its a pretty big part of the online gameplay.

dickma
Sep 10, 2006, 06:36 PM
I was going to my room and PSU just blackout.
Then I restart my PSU but I cannot login, just said my account is locked and I have to wait ten mins. (No.071)
But after 10 mins, I cannot login again. My account is still locked.

The next day, I still cannot login. OMG! What should I do?

Ryna
Sep 10, 2006, 07:10 PM
On 2006-09-10 16:36, dickma wrote:
I was going to my room and PSU just blackout.
Then I restart my PSU but I cannot login, just said my account is locked and I have to wait ten mins. (No.071)
But after 10 mins, I cannot login again. My account is still locked.

The next day, I still cannot login. OMG! What should I do?

There really isn't much you can do. Sonic Team is still having problems with the servers and people are encountering weird errors. You'll just have to wait for the problem to be fixed.