PDA

View Full Version : Any hackers yet?

DavidNel
Sep 10, 2006, 05:05 PM
I was just wondering if our worst nightmares have started to develope yet. I'm waiting for the US release, and I don't want all the people over here already messing up the game with hacks...

Diablohead
Sep 10, 2006, 06:06 PM
With the servers under lots of fixes I doubt anyone can bother right now to find it changes or doesnt work later, anyway so much stuff is serverside now its extremely hard to do, and easy to spot by sega (going by what I know about online cheating)

ORM-D
Sep 10, 2006, 06:11 PM
Usualy games that are saved server side dont get hacked and if they do there wont be to many cus there arent that many hackers that can hack servers. I know there are people out there who can. Just take that corey guy from PSOBB he did it. But he seemed to be the only one that could. Now take the PSOGC for example. That wasnt server side save and every one was able to hack it. Server side saves make a whole lot of difference. I personaly am glad they chose this route this time. Damn hackes

Saiffy
Sep 10, 2006, 06:13 PM
Server side saving doesn't do much, just means you can't hack offline and go online.

I'm sure eventually someone will make a proxy for PSU, but it's only been out for a bit, and as far as I know, no "big hackers" are going to bother with PSU.