PDA

View Full Version : 360 voice chat, Female character, male player

Bluecowbank
Sep 10, 2006, 07:31 PM
How many guys on the 360 are going to be playing girls? on one hand It will be sorta weird at first walking up to a bombshell newman and hearing the voice of a 20 year old male, but I think if guys stay 100% guy characters, It's gunna be a sausage fest. I plan on making a beast female for online, if You plan to post here.

Miphesto
Sep 10, 2006, 07:33 PM
if you are male, and make a female char..you have sexuality issues

Ether
Sep 10, 2006, 07:34 PM
On 2006-09-10 17:33, Miphesto wrote:

Grow up

sulfate
Sep 10, 2006, 07:34 PM
honestly who cares if ure male or female....in diablo all i played were amazons, in wow most of all my charas are female, i simply like how female charas tend to look in armor lol.

Well in psu im planning to make both....lol so hopefully noone gets freaked out when they hear my voice. lol

-Shimarisu-
Sep 10, 2006, 07:35 PM
It's worse is you are female playing male, trust me.

About the best the X-box version of PSO could offer me was "12 year old boy whose voice hasn't broken yet." With a thick Liverpudlian accent to boot, because the settings somehow accentuated my near-liverpool accent to a full on one.

So I ain't touching the 360.

Kimil
Sep 10, 2006, 07:38 PM
It really Doesn't matter, On PSOX, many people playing scross gender (Because of Class atributes) and no one gave a shit, who cares.

sulfate
Sep 10, 2006, 07:38 PM
well i did notice my voice is different on the 360...it sounds to deep to me?

VioletSkye
Sep 10, 2006, 07:41 PM

Heh, that's complete nonsense. I created female chars all the time in PSO (and Diablo 2 as well, loved the Assassin.)

Bluecowbank
Sep 10, 2006, 07:43 PM
Dude, up till 2000 almost all games had guys as the only playable character, its called variety, and if your not confident enough with your sexual status to go ahead and try it, ur loss. And on top of that, when ur a chick buying clothes is alot funner. 90% of the gaming community is male sadly, so if every one stood on their line of cyber gender, the game would have 1 female for every 9 men, not to mnetion the variables that others could be on other servers, but either way, sausage fest.

Authenticate
Sep 10, 2006, 07:45 PM

hey dere seksi guy u wana ciber? lol u sownd so hawt n smurt me wun hab ur babyz

Non-Toxic-Crayons
Sep 10, 2006, 07:47 PM

People who think the way you do have sexuality issues

SeraphZero
I've always had a female character to boot despite being a guy.

Just goes to show that some people just still aren't with us here in the 21st century yet...

TheStoicOne
Same old thread. *SHINY*new name.

Zorafim
Sep 10, 2006, 07:50 PM

If you have trouble with people playing a game with a character that is the opposite gender than they are, you have sexuality issues.

uhawww
Sep 10, 2006, 07:54 PM
On 2006-09-10 17:34, Ether wrote:

Grow up

Bluecowbank
Sep 10, 2006, 07:54 PM
well yes most games it isn't an issue, but why I was asking was because of live voice chat for 360, lol just the awkward comedy of "hey baby, Looking my way?"bomb she turns to face talker, (deep male voice) "Ummmmm no", first talker (wide eyed and scared)"eep!", lol but on the other hand, that'd be funny just for shock value

zandra117
Sep 10, 2006, 07:55 PM
Actually right now there are alot of immature people playing PSOX that will call you gay if you are male and using a female character. I dont pay them any attention unless they stalk me just to continuously call me names (they usually do). What disturbs me is that they sound like they are 18 and older but have the mindset of a 12 year old, they are probably xbox modders that just got attracted to the game because of the fact that there are almost no limitations to modding in PSOX. (I hope they dont move to PSUX)

sulfate
Sep 10, 2006, 07:55 PM
its almost as if i played a beast character...wtf im not a beast in Real Life! ZOMG!

Sgt_Shligger
Sep 10, 2006, 07:56 PM
I've seen too many threads with this topic. . . I even made one >_>

People who are confident with their sexuality make characters of the opposite gender. . . you have it backwards Miphesto.

Eclypse
Sep 10, 2006, 07:57 PM
My HUnewearl (I know they don't have classes anymore) will be female because they are ALWAYS female. Just because I make a female character doesn't mean I have sexuality issues......my girlfriend can verify that.

To Miphesto..........You need to grow up because if anyone has sexuality issues it would be you, for feeling so insecure about making a character that isn't your sex.

To the OP, it really doesn't matter because you shouldn't be worried about walking up to a hot in-game character and getting any feelings toward it.

Forever Zero
Sep 10, 2006, 07:58 PM
This thread has been done to death. I'm a girl but I always pick a guy as my main. I hate playing as the girl characters. Just play whatever you want. Simple as that.

Bluecowbank
Sep 10, 2006, 08:01 PM
Well said Eclypse, I didn't think about it that way, and by the way grats on not taking the easy way out like me with a hunter, thats gunna take alot of effort to get stronger with melee because of their physical weakness, but I think its cool that ur willing to go the extra mile for what you want

Tetsuro
Sep 10, 2006, 08:02 PM
Theres nothin' wrong with making one or two female characters if your a dude. What gets me is when guys make ALL little girls with cat ears, just seems wierd to me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tetsuro on 2006-09-10 18:04 ]</font>

DraginHikari
Sep 10, 2006, 08:05 PM
This is kinda pointless isn't it? I don't really get why people get bend out of shape about it. All my characters I tend to make are based around characters I've created for stories and stuff I wrote as a hobby long ago. Just because someone created a female chara doesn't mean they make attactments to that character because of what gender it is. I mean I've been mess with designs lately and will probably be making one female character at some point.

And even if someone does... why does anyone care to hit on a pixilated object that someone else made oO

sulfate
Sep 10, 2006, 08:05 PM
man....have u ever been to the anime expos....heres a vid my friend did for AX06...u tell me if u see anything wierd about man and lil outfits that are designed for babies...k

heres the link enjoy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nra9flc3gJY

Phoenix_Black
Sep 10, 2006, 08:10 PM
I will probibly be making a female character for character devolopment of my main, male character, unless someone would like to role play my main's girlfriend, lol. I've never really wanted to be a female, because it's something I can't relate to. Besides, I plan on doing some person, voice acting for my characters. I don't believe I can make my voice feminine XD

Bluecowbank
Sep 10, 2006, 08:10 PM
ok Real life drag queens are differant from a female character, guy with mustache in dress Vs female character that has no facial hair and is made of 1's and 0's

Tetsuro
Sep 10, 2006, 08:12 PM
Wow sulfate thats a bit too much for me, but to each his own I suppose.

sulfate
Sep 10, 2006, 08:15 PM
On 2006-09-10 18:12, Tetsuro wrote:
Wow sulfate thats a bit too much for me, but to each his own I suppose.

lol....i was just joking man .....i used the excuse to promote my friend's movie lol... now i hope u learned ure lesson! or man faye gonna eat u!@_@

Bluecowbank
Sep 10, 2006, 08:15 PM
Ya I know what u mean though sulfate, I was at the anime expo in vancouver, and there was a 30 year old over wieght guy dressed as sakura from card captors, I was like ZOMG sakura has a mustache! and its not like I play only female characters, one thing I love about PSO is that the guys aint ripped to hell, I just have a really cool Female character Idea that I wanna make and see how it turns out.

zandra117
Sep 10, 2006, 08:16 PM
Im male and most of my chracters will be female, in fact I am only gonna make 1 male character, I just like making hot chicks with the character create, thats all.

Phoenix_Black
Sep 10, 2006, 08:17 PM
I was party-boyed at Otakon, by two guys dressed as girls. I laughed my ass off the whole time.

sulfate
Sep 10, 2006, 08:20 PM
On 2006-09-10 18:17, Phoenix_Black wrote:
I was party-boyed at Otakon, by two guys dressed as girls. I laughed my ass off the whole time.

hahahah funny stuff...in an attempt to shut this post down heres another link!

*warning*:before watching this video please be aware of the graphic nudity, incase you have heart problems i wouldnt watch this vid.......lol

sulfate
Sep 10, 2006, 08:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-px5rye3jdY omg i forgot to post it...(im an idiot)

mitchm
Sep 10, 2006, 08:40 PM
to me it doesnt matter... ill use both due to the fact in PSO each class has its own abilities, so to get the most out of it i made multiple characters and yea some are females. so who cares. would it be bad if a girl was playing as a male character?

DjDragoon
Sep 10, 2006, 08:41 PM

lol. That made me chuckle.

Eclypse
Sep 10, 2006, 08:56 PM
You guys are looking way too deep into something that has no meaning whatsoever. Playing as a girl character is no different than buying the first Tomb Raider or even Tomb Raider Legends and playing as Laura Croft for the duration of the game.

For those that have an issue with someone making a female character, it's obvious you guys must not be comfortable in your own skin if you need to make issue with a guy making a girl character.

Use your common sense. In a game where mainly males are playing the game, it would be smart to think that any of the female character will be male or in some cases female. You are not on this game to meet a date or your future wife, you are on this game to play and have some fun, so stop looking into it deeper than it needs to be.

Kuzzle
Sep 10, 2006, 09:13 PM
I plan on making one female character, and two males. *shrug* It's not really a stat thing, either, because only powergamers use that excuse. It's simply that those are the characters that I wish to play.

VR-Raiden
Sep 10, 2006, 09:34 PM
I don't care if guys make girl characters (or vise versa), as long as they don't act like they are a girl in real life. About 2 or 3 weeks ago I found out this "girl" I knew for 5 months was a guy. It was pretty disgusting, considering he was like cybering with guys all the time x_x

I am planning on making a female cast later on myself http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Strider_M
Sep 10, 2006, 09:37 PM
Well you know It was way back when, where if you were a guy, you had to make yourself into an image of a guy...

This is why Samus was revealed as a girl at the end of Metroid.

POINT IS: If you played MMOs before you should already know there are guys that play with girl characters.... this shouldn't be a suprise.

However if this is your first time playing an MMO if you approach a girl character (whether you think she's hot or not) ASSUME its a guy! Interact with them as if they were a guy... Sooner or later you'll figure out if its really a girl or not.

(This is Me a guy talking to other guys, I wouldn't know how real girls would interact if they care)

Ryudo
Sep 10, 2006, 10:25 PM
I fap to random hunewearls in lobbies

Fixed

McLaughlin
Sep 10, 2006, 10:29 PM
Out of sheer curiosity; Why hasn't Miphesto been banned yet?

On topic: I'll be a Male Cast, and I couldn't care less what someone else chooses to play as. If you aren't an asshat or a prick, you're OK in my books.

Phoenix_Black
Sep 10, 2006, 10:30 PM
XD I've come to find many 4chan/7chan visitors come here... This makes this place more awesomer.

jnblz316
Sep 10, 2006, 10:33 PM
I picked female character like the HUnewearl because of the level 20 spells and shifta/deband and HUcaseal because they had the highest ATA of any hunters in the game. I pick whoever I get the best stats out of reguardless of their sex.

Numnuttz
Sep 10, 2006, 10:46 PM
yea im with most of you guys on this board. theres nothing wrong with making a female character. ive done it in the past and will in the future.

Alisha
Sep 10, 2006, 11:00 PM
On 2006-09-10 20:30, Phoenix_Black wrote:
XD I've come to find many 4chan/7chan visitors come here... This makes this place more awesomer.

i really hope thats sarcasm XD

Phoenix_Black
Sep 10, 2006, 11:16 PM
Nope, it is not one bit. Why?

Natrokos
Sep 11, 2006, 12:49 AM
Play whatever you want to play, in the end it is only a game. Jeez, some people seem to be so obsessed with this issue. One side seems to think if you are a male playing a female you are a horny pervert and the other side thinks you're gender confused.......

Garroway
Sep 11, 2006, 01:31 AM
I'm pretty sure this was more of a voice chat specific question than a male player/female character question. Anybody that plays video games, or has friends knows that some guys like to play chicks for all sorts of reasons, some creepy, some not creepy. I would think that if you really do have a problem with someone not being the gender that they are portraying themselves to be, you should probably just stay the hell away from the internet in general because you're not ready.

However, the idea of a global voice chat making most of the women in the game sound like men is actualy a legitimate concern. I don't remember whom it was, but someone brought up the topic of immersion in a different post. Immersion is an important part of game play for me, and to be perfectly honest, the thought of female characters speaking with male voices disrupts the experience. This isn't really a gender question so much as the old text chat vs voice chat thread repackaged for our enjoyment.

For me it's a tough decision. I suppose the best answer for me is the PC (as voice chat would be available without being the main method of communication) but I really don't like playing games in my office. The 360 community around here seem to be more inline with the way I think, but with voice chat being the preferred method of communication it'll ruin my gaming expierence. I could play on the PS2 but the constant idiotic yammering of the PS2 loyalists around here makes my brain hurt (I'm not naming any names but you know who you are). I know there is always that off chance that the xbox 360 will be on the same servers as the ps2/pc and if it is, no problem, I'll play on the 360.

chibiLegolas
Sep 11, 2006, 01:45 AM
On 2006-09-10 17:35, -Shimarisu- wrote:
It's worse is you are female playing male, trust me.

About the best the X-box version of PSO could offer me was "12 year old boy whose voice hasn't broken yet."

lol.
It's nice to know I'm not the only one out there then.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif'
I just hope that I discount their assumptions of me after talking with me a bit. At least I'd like to think that I don't talk like a 12 year old.
It gets old, and I move beyond it. It's about the game play baby!
Voice Chat for Life!

Besides, (like others have said before) whenever you see a female character online, by default you should assume it's a guy player first, not a girl. So in turn, you should expect a male voice.
Just think of most of the female characters being walking calender girls. I'm sure many guys here have female wallpapers/calenders/posters in their rooms. So female online characters are just another media of that. Walk up to them, stare, admire, but expect a male voice to come out, 'k?
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibiLegolas on 2006-09-11 00:06 ]</font>

Phaze37
Sep 11, 2006, 04:38 AM

Miphesto, do you ever post anything that's not ignorant? Some guy's don't like looking at another guy's back the entire time they're playing the game. You must be homosexual because you want to play as a male <--- Look, I can generalize too!

seraph7
Sep 11, 2006, 05:02 AM
it's interesting how males that play as fems are scrutinized, but fems playing as males is less talked about *shrugs* i look at it like this, i'll treat you as i see you online - beyond that, i could care less.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

RoboKy
Sep 11, 2006, 09:23 AM
The only reason I'm told that females play male characters is because they don't like getting hit on all the time. But they should'nt mind, cause the hits usually come with free items.

Vanner
Sep 11, 2006, 09:27 AM
people creating female characters when male = want attention and free shit..

SephYuyX
Sep 11, 2006, 09:36 AM
No ones ever heard of True Fantasy Live Online eh? It will be (even though its sorta cancelled atm) a game similiar to PSU. The interesting thing about it however, aside from being all voice chat, is that if you pick a fem character, and you are a male irl, there is voice software that will change your voice to fit accordingly. The voice changer sounds frightingly good..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SephirothYuyX on 2006-09-11 07:37 ]</font>

RoboKy
Sep 11, 2006, 09:40 AM
Sounds like an opportunity to have a female voice say nasteh things to you or for guys to get tricked.

princejake2
Sep 11, 2006, 09:54 AM

No, people who dress like Parn have sexuality issues.

J/K Parn =3

Valkayree
Sep 11, 2006, 12:27 PM

Not neccessarily. In PSO guys played female characters because their max stats were often better (accuracy, mst) than males. For instance fonewearl > fonewm any day of the week. Also, the Ramarl was the best ranger in the game when it comes to accuracy and evasion. Plus the weapons and armor look cooler on smaller characters, and female characters could be even smaller than male characters. Put a Virus Armor Lafuteria on a large character and then a small character, or an aura field and see which looks cooler. Most of the time a male who plays female characters will have other male characters as well, sort of like building up a family of characters, do you see? No sexuality issues to it, at least for most of us =p

Blackswordca
Sep 11, 2006, 12:44 PM
On 2006-09-11 10:27, Valkayree wrote:

Not neccessarily. In PSO guys played female characters because their max stats were often better (accuracy, mst) than males. For instance fonewearl > fonewm any day of the week. Also, the Ramarl was the best ranger in the game when it comes to accuracy and evasion. Plus the weapons and armor look cooler on smaller characters, and female characters could be even smaller than male characters. Put a Virus Armor Lafuteria on a large character and then a small character, or an aura field and see which looks cooler. Most of the time a male who plays female characters will have other male characters as well, sort of like building up a family of characters, do you see? No sexuality issues to it, at least for most of us =p

Although your arguments are logical, and i do agree with them, we wont change their minds. People need somthing to feel superior to it seems.

Marik
Sep 11, 2006, 01:35 PM
I will be making a female char, I always do.

Ryoga4523
Sep 11, 2006, 01:52 PM
On 2006-09-11 07:36, SephirothYuyX wrote:
No ones ever heard of True Fantasy Live Online eh? It will be (even though its sorta cancelled atm) a game similiar to PSU. The interesting thing about it however, aside from being all voice chat, is that if you pick a fem character, and you are a male irl, there is voice software that will change your voice to fit accordingly. The voice changer sounds frightingly good..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SephirothYuyX on 2006-09-11 07:37 ]</font>

[OFF TOPIC] When will that game come out... it was one of my most anticipated releases and then it gets canned. Hopefully it will still come out for the X360. TFLO is the only MMO that I got really hyped about other than PSO and PSU.

[ON TOPIC] even if you are not playing PSU on teh 360, I would say 99% of the time you can tell if it is a female typing to you or a male. At least that was the case back on PSO. You could spot them out a mile away. Usually by there symbol chats ^_^

Eclypse
Sep 11, 2006, 07:11 PM
TFLO is the game I wanted more than any other game ever for the Xbox. I was so PISSED when they cancelled it, then said it was back on, then cancelled it again.

Garroway
Sep 11, 2006, 08:10 PM
I had forgotten all about TFLO. I hadn't realised that they had voice alteration software though. It really is too bad that they didn't move forward with it, but, more to the point. If they could alter voices in PSU that would also end any concerns that I had with voice chat.

Nilot
Sep 11, 2006, 08:28 PM
On 2006-09-11 07:54, princejake2 wrote:

No, people who dress like Parn have sexuality issues.

J/K Parn =3

People that dress like Parn? Just waitll I post pictures on my outfit, itll blow Parn off the stage http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif Hear that Parn? I'm calling you out to a clothes-off!

Bluecowbank
Sep 11, 2006, 08:51 PM
THIS POST IS STILL GOING????? ZOMG LET IT DIE PEOPLE LMAO, Can't you see its suffering??!!

Saiffy
Sep 11, 2006, 09:12 PM
I FAP TO HAWT GUYZ AND GURLZ

zandra117
Sep 11, 2006, 09:13 PM
On 2006-09-11 18:10, Garroway wrote:
I had forgotten all about TFLO. I hadn't realised that they had voice alteration software though. It really is too bad that they didn't move forward with it, but, more to the point. If they could alter voices in PSU that would also end any concerns that I had with voice chat.

They had customizeable voice alteration in psox, noone ever made use of it though, they just left it at the defaults which sound horrible imo.

Chaobo99
Sep 11, 2006, 09:15 PM
Im gonna use voice chat but my voice is not that deep (-_-;)
Oh well, I'll use the keyboard sometimes (^_^)

Blueblur
Sep 11, 2006, 10:06 PM
On 2006-09-10 17:47, TheStoicOne wrote:
Same old thread. *SHINY*new name.

You are correct! lol

McLaughlin
Sep 11, 2006, 10:36 PM
On 2006-09-11 19:13, zandra117 wrote:

On 2006-09-11 18:10, Garroway wrote:

They had customizeable voice alteration in psox, noone ever made use of it though, they just left it at the defaults which sound horrible imo.

The ones that did use it made themselves sound like castrated Chip n' Dale on helium. My ears bled frequently in Apatite >_<

Bluecowbank
Sep 12, 2006, 12:02 AM
lol, ya chip and dale do that

sulfate
Sep 12, 2006, 12:20 AM
posted this earlier.

people! we should be open with our sexuality more!....(once again in an attempt to lock this thread)
dont watch this!:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-px5rye3jdY

BlueInfinity
Sep 12, 2006, 12:23 AM
On 2006-09-11 22:20, sulfate wrote:
posted this earlier.

people! we should be open with our sexuality more!....(once again in an attempt to lock this thread)
dont watch this!:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-px5rye3jdY

gah my eyes!!! >_<

sulfate
Sep 12, 2006, 12:26 AM
exactly man faye will eat u!@_@

MaximusLight
Sep 12, 2006, 12:30 AM

I think he means that if poeple make the characters just for looking at there buts. I mean really it isn't a bad thing if you are doing it to make another character and maybe balance the sexes out.
It is kind of creapy though when the boys only play girls though.

ANIMEniac
Sep 12, 2006, 12:45 AM
ok sorry for not reading the whole thread but if you have ever seen venture bros. then you can kinda see where bluecow is commin from. as it has been said before, i have male and female chars alike, and normaly when ppl bug me i say
a)it is just a game and its just a char, u are not a android in real life
b)i dont feel that having a girl char makes me feminin cause i know my sexuality
c) id rather stare at a girls butt for 1000 hrs of play than a guy, how bout u mr. security ^_^

[edit] like the post above me said, i had one of each char so i could try them all out and have a balance, (i wound up having my fave being the HUnee)

on a side note: when i first started i made a voice mask for my main 3 chars (HUnee, RAmar, HUcast), i quikly stoped using them when people realy thought i was a girl with my HUnee. yea i got free stuff, but lost dignity...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ANIMEniac on 2006-09-11 22:54 ]</font>

Jife_Jifremok
Sep 12, 2006, 12:49 AM
Of course, one can also question the security of a man who has to be staring at a girl's butt all day.

*playing a male character* ZOMG! A man's back how GAY! (even when wearing pants)

*ahem* See? Really, I don't see how sexual security has any relation to this topic whatsoever...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jife_Jifremok on 2006-09-11 22:49 ]</font>

ANIMEniac
Sep 12, 2006, 01:00 AM
i really... oh, the security issue came into play when some1 with the intalect of a 12 year old posted that... but i am with you, in no way does security come into play, ESPECIALY when all of the classes had different atributes and to play them all one had to play... GASP!!! a char of the other sex.

side:the 3 responses above, are all just jokes poking fun at idiots, i dont really stare at my HUnees but lol, especialy while running a c-mode through the seabeds...

Jife_Jifremok
Sep 12, 2006, 01:13 AM
And now I am curious: If the game were ENTIRELY in first person so you couldn't see yourself (unless near a mirror or water), and there was no sexism at all toward male and female ATP, ATA, etc...(only differences would be TNA)...would the "I prefer looking at my pretty girl than a guy char" and "I like the female stats better" crowd still be making female characters?

ANIMEniac
Sep 12, 2006, 01:21 AM
idk... i know personaly in the situation like that, i would be male and that way i could kinda roleplay myself into the story more and feel more involved, like how i guess oblivion is. i still had my alter ego character in PSO (my RAmar), but i just liked how my HUnee played so much better... so in my case, no i would have a male character.

also through the 980+ hrs i played my HUnee, there was maybe a collective of 50 or so hrs where i actualy aknowleged that that was a female char, and it was most of the time cause of other ppl. but when i was playing, i was only worried about if i had bought enuff cans of whup-ass to last me a Forest to falz run, and i always had around 2-43 cans left after falz <(^_^<)

phunk
Sep 12, 2006, 10:36 AM
I'm a male, I'm playing a male.

Blackswordca
Sep 12, 2006, 11:22 AM
Im male and ill play a mix of Male and Female characters for variety, and im not gonna change cause some random person on teh interwebs things i have sexuality issues. Ive done this since i first started playing RPGs and MMOs and im not gonna stop http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Saikyn
Sep 12, 2006, 12:19 PM

So you are saying you'd rather stare at a man's ass for hours on end instead of a females. Your statement can be thrown both ways son http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. Who cares what people play.

SephYuyX
Sep 12, 2006, 12:44 PM
If you play a female.. meh. If you play and ACT like a female.. then were gonna have some problems.

Blackswordca
Sep 12, 2006, 12:55 PM
On 2006-09-12 10:44, SephirothYuyX wrote:
If you play a female.. meh. If you play and ACT like a female.. then were gonna have some problems.

Ill give you that.

Sexy_Raine
Sep 12, 2006, 02:02 PM
I'll be using a female Newman, I can care less what people say.

McLaughlin
Sep 12, 2006, 02:07 PM
On 2006-09-11 23:00, ANIMEniac wrote:
i really... oh, the security issue came into play when some1 with the intalect of a 12 year old posted that...

When insulting someone's intellect, it's best to make sure you can spell the insult correctly.

F for effort though!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeta on 2006-09-12 12:18 ]</font>

zandra117
Sep 12, 2006, 02:22 PM
On 2006-09-11 23:13, Jife_Jifremok wrote:
And now I am curious: If the game were ENTIRELY in first person so you couldn't see yourself (unless near a mirror or water), and there was no sexism at all toward male and female ATP, ATA, etc...(only differences would be TNA)...would the "I prefer looking at my pretty girl than a guy char" and "I like the female stats better" crowd still be making female characters?

My character on oblivion is female and I'm male if that answers your question. As I have said before, I just like creating female characters with character create.