PDA

View Full Version : pay and play cards?

Pacpunk
Sep 10, 2006, 11:56 PM
are there going to be any of those cards you can go to the store and buy, and you get like 3 months or so on your account? just wondering

Losodo1976
Sep 11, 2006, 01:04 AM
They have them in Japan. They're called NetCash cards. I hope they bring them here, too. If not, I'll just have to bust out the VISA... which I'm trying to stay away from, lol.

Zarbolord
Sep 11, 2006, 01:11 AM
Yeah, it would simplify things. Not mentionning they did it for WoW, so why not PSU?

Authenticate
Sep 11, 2006, 01:19 AM
I don't think PSU will be popular enough for the cards to be very widely available. I'd be suprised to find them at a Best Buy or EB in Fort Wayne, to be honest. I'd say there's about a 50% chance they'll be available in larger towns, and a 5% chance you'll find 'em in a local Wal-Mart. Of course, there's a 90% chance that I have no clue what I'm talking about.

Zarbolord
Sep 11, 2006, 01:26 AM
=> Authenticate
PSU is enormously popular. I mean, just look at the sales in japan! Ok, it's japan, I'll give you that one. But They weren't expecting as many people to play, which means the same for the other parts of the world. I mean, EU doesn't know much at all, but I think that as the adverts come , people are gonna think a lot and buy it. It might take a while but I know many people are gonna play, so there is a chance.

Pacpunk
Sep 17, 2006, 11:04 PM
i hope that way i could just buy those instead of putting a credit card in, makes my life simpler

Chaobo99
Sep 17, 2006, 11:18 PM
Just get a prepaid VISA from your local rite-aird or coinstar machine. You only need a $9.95 activation fee.