PDA

View Full Version : PSU questions (trying to figure out a few things in-game)

Inspektahdek
Sep 11, 2006, 08:38 PM
Ok, with some marginal effort and gamefaq walkthrough help I've so far beaten to chapter 3 relics. I'm on chapter 4 and a little lost with a few things.

first, when can you create your own character? A friend was telling me after chapter 4 but I'm not sure.

second, regarding the spells/techs: I bought the cane and it doesn't work because it has either no charge or I need spells for it. I bought what seemed to be foie and zonde equivalents but I don't know if those work buy themselves or require the cane item. can someone please elaborate on this for me? (Also are there fluid items? If so what do they look like. I know what the monomate and dimates look like.)

Also about the character creation, once I create a character can they only be part of my party or can I control them?

thanks for any help, I'm not able to get online and am just playing this to get the mechanics and a general feel for the game before I purchase it next month with decipherable text! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

thanks again

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Inspektahdek on 2006-09-11 18:39 ]</font>

Ether
Sep 11, 2006, 08:43 PM
Extra mode is unlocked after beating chapter 4

To use techs, you have to learn the discs (They'll be in section 3 of your inventory) then attach them to the cane, same as hunter weapons skills

Inspektahdek
Sep 11, 2006, 08:48 PM
thanks for the answer, but like I was saying, do I get to control this character or will they just be able to join my party?

Emrald
Sep 11, 2006, 08:49 PM
You will control this character in extra mode....