PDA

View Full Version : Weapon special abilities?(spoilers maybe?)

Sexy_Raine
Sep 12, 2006, 03:36 PM
I not sure if this has been talked about or not, I'm sorry if it has been done already. What weapon special abilities have returned from PSO(Like Draw weapon for draining enemy HP), and what are some of the new ones?

A2K
Sep 12, 2006, 03:51 PM
As far as I can tell at the moment, weapons can be imbued with elemental damage which may or may not be able to cause a corresponding status effect on enemies.

There may be Photon Arts (special abilities) that drain HP and the like, but at present time they haven't been made available yet.

AngelLight
Sep 12, 2006, 03:54 PM
some of the special abilities have been made into techs....for example, the OP's example of Draw series.....there's a Dark Class Tech that does the exact same thing.

Kaply
Sep 12, 2006, 04:12 PM
I don't believe dark elemental bullets drain life. I can't remember what they look like with the dark element on them though.

Nika
Sep 12, 2006, 09:30 PM
I want to know what is the different between dark virus and burning and poison?. It is too close!!. just damage per 2 sec.

For weapon ability, S-rank knuckle have ability "sleep". I think it is very good one.

Sexy_Raine
Sep 12, 2006, 09:42 PM
You can put enemies to sleep in this game? I'd like to see that.

Nika
Sep 12, 2006, 09:49 PM
Yes, but it look more likely knock out(KO) than sleeping. becaz it is knuckle, LOL