PDA

View Full Version : Where's the love?

AwakenSardis
Sep 12, 2006, 06:55 PM
This is a topic near and dear to my heart. PSU and PSO before it may not have be traditional mmo's but they are at least mo's based around a cohesive online community. It is that nature that leads me to believe we should all share positive constructive views to better our friendships, the game experience, and aid in the betterment of the game technology.

This is whay I am sad; people on these forums have an overwhelming tendency to jump on one another and visciously deride innocent questioners.

I say we put an end to thise, in spirit at lease, even if we cannot eliminate all angry forum trolls. Vote for gamer love and help build a better future for PSU!!

Wubbie
Sep 12, 2006, 07:08 PM
wtf is this vote about? You've failed to ask a question.

PSU nor PSO are MMOs, they're simply Online RPGs, get it right... nub!

Phalynx
Sep 12, 2006, 07:11 PM
He didnt need to ask a question, therefore if you read his post you can clearly understand the point and the vote options. Talk about nub...

Nilot
Sep 12, 2006, 07:17 PM
You guys are just showing why he made a post like this, seriously why do you gotta go at each other's necks? Its just a game, take it to battle mode on PSO =P

Blueblur
Sep 12, 2006, 07:20 PM
Unfortunately, due to the anonymity that the internet grants, people think they should be rude if they feel that way. For this community to thrive and be an exciting aspect of PSU and to enhance the game, we have to play "nice." Honestly, we'd all feel better if we all got along and were helpful. Treat people better than how you like to be treated, I always say.

Phalynx
Sep 12, 2006, 07:20 PM
Hehe, I noticed what I did and laughed, but I find it hard to ignore ignorance and stupidity.

Wubbie
Sep 12, 2006, 07:23 PM
I read the post, and I saw nothing that pertained to the comments... Is he stating that we should obide by the Golden Rule? If so, what does this have in common with PSU?

Phalynx
Sep 12, 2006, 07:26 PM
Let just hope when the game is released, that the arguments over which version is "better" will end, and we can begin to start helping eachother out with the game.

Phalynx
Sep 12, 2006, 07:27 PM
On 2006-09-12 17:23, Wubbie wrote:
I read the post, and I saw nothing that pertained to the comments... Is he stating that we should obide by the Golden Rule? If so, what does this have in common with PSU?

On 2006-09-12 16:55, AwakenSardis wrote:

I say we put an end to thise, in spirit at lease, even if we cannot eliminate all angry forum trolls. Vote for gamer love and help build a better future for PSU!!

Quite simply put and well understandable.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phalynx on 2006-09-12 17:28 ]</font>

Wubbie
Sep 12, 2006, 07:28 PM
Hmm... I don't see what you're saying... PSO will always live in my heart...

But I'll leave it at that and vote for "Sharing the Love," because I'm 'Freeze' like that xD.

EDIT due to your 2nd post: It's still not matching up... Forum trolls and PSU, they're totally different subjects... I have 2 words: Black List.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wubbie on 2006-09-12 17:29 ]</font>

Phalynx
Sep 12, 2006, 07:33 PM
His poll is simple, "Share the love"- Have improved cooperation on the forum and stop the useless arguing over little things, in order to further help each other out here with game tips and what have you. And the "Im a hater"- well after what i just said would clearly mean the opposite.

vitius137
Sep 12, 2006, 07:52 PM
This forum isn't nearly as bad as many other forums out there. However, there is room for improvement.

Miphesto
Sep 12, 2006, 08:23 PM
to be perfectly honest, i am going to be a loot hogging hunter, and unless someone strikes me as unusually pleasant...i am going to rip them off in any way i can.....

jk, i'll be on da 360 wit all da other cool ppl....