PDA

View Full Version : Hello

MaximusLight
Sep 12, 2006, 11:44 PM
Is any one out there?

MadEwokHerd
Sep 12, 2006, 11:45 PM
No. I am in here. Not out there. To imply that I'm out there is a false statement. Unless I were to be out there, then being in here is now a false statement.

MaximusLight
Sep 12, 2006, 11:56 PM
But since I was implying "out there" as FKL you are out there if you are here so THANKS FOR BEING OUT THERE!

Nogatorr
Sep 12, 2006, 11:57 PM
On 2006-09-12 21:56, MaximusLight wrote:
But since I was implying "out there" as FKL you are out there if you are here so THANKS FOR BEING OUT THERE!

I patrol around these parts

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f309/wristomania/FGJ.jpg

MadEwokHerd
Sep 12, 2006, 11:58 PM
Maybe tomorrow will be more active...today wasn't too active. Hopefully it will be more active.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 13, 2006, 03:07 AM
Out where?

Purgatory?

How is a picture of bums supposed to be next gen??! i won't play this game do not buy this game
0 rating!

Dude, maybe there's a story section with bums in it. A bad story, as you can possibly tell, due to the high number of bums.

MadEwokHerd
Sep 13, 2006, 09:13 PM
Bums? As in people that live in bus stops? Those are always good. Hobos are better, especially if they're stabbing hobos. Or do you mean ass. Ass can be good. If you're an ass-man. If you aren't, then ass doesn't matter.

And there is a difference between hobos and bums. Hobos live on trains.

Nogatorr
Sep 13, 2006, 09:29 PM
Yeah. Bums are still cool though. Especially Bums that fake injuries to be special. Like this one bum around my area, he uses a wheelchair when he can walk fine.

MadEwokHerd
Sep 13, 2006, 09:39 PM
There's this one bum that only talks to his broom. If anybody talks to him, he mumbles something about "broom" and "mother fuckers." He also tries to sweep the outside of stores for money.

Nogatorr
Sep 13, 2006, 09:49 PM
What about the guy who plays the trumpet poorly? He's pretty cool. Also, who could forget Ray-Ray? You know, the bum who used to wait on the bus stop outside my old house. He used to point toy guns a cars that passed by.