PDA

View Full Version : bullet / pa transferreable?

Cry0
Sep 13, 2006, 02:00 PM
let's say you grind up a weapon to level 20 of bullets, or skills... If you find a new weapon, which's basic stats are better, and if grinded fully would also be better, do you have to level the bullets or skill to 20 on that new weapon also? or are they transferreable.

Ether
Sep 13, 2006, 02:07 PM
Once you learn a bullet or skill disc its yours forever. You can equip it to any weapon and the levels will carry over

Rune
Sep 13, 2006, 02:08 PM
I don't know about online mode, as I only play offline, but so far I've been able to transfer photon arts/bullets between weapons without a hitch. All levels 'n stuff retained.

Itsuki
Sep 13, 2006, 02:40 PM
It hasn't been said here, but I think it goes worth saying that each gun type has its own bullets. You can't transfer them between weapons of different types. Handgun bullets don't work on dual handguns. Dual handgun bullets don't work on rifles. Etc. etc. Each element is also seperate.

So if you have 6 different types of guns, then each would have its own bullets for each of the 6 elements. Assuming you learn them all, 6 guns x 6 elements == 36 different PAs.

But if you have say... ice handgun bullets level 10. Then you can equip that in a 1star handgun, a 2star handgun, a 3star handgun, etc.

Cry0
Sep 13, 2006, 05:12 PM
ah, phew, major relief.