PDA

View Full Version : Does being a couple levels higher then 1 or a few people low

Clyde
Sep 13, 2006, 08:54 PM
I plan on becoming a support Force when the NA PSU arrives so I plan on staying in the lower ranking missions so I can level up my and help lower levels at the same time, but if this game is going to be like almost every other RPG then I'll probably be lowering there XP by simply being in the group. Or is it ok if I stay with them just as long as I don't go killing everything in site.

Is it even possible to go to lower ranking missions or is there some sort of min/max clevel requirement?

Will casting Agdeal, Defdeal, etc. techs some how end up taking to much of the overall XP that Ill somehow end up still stealing it?

Phaze37
Sep 13, 2006, 08:57 PM
I hated that exp feature in WoW and it was one of many reasons why I quit the game. I haven't played PSU yet but I'm pretty sure that experience works the same way as it did in PSO. In other words, you should be able to play with people at varying levels. Some MMORPG veterans will whine that it allows people to power-level but I'd rather have that problem than not being able to play with people because they're not at my level.

Clyde
Sep 13, 2006, 08:58 PM
that is the XP within the group I didn't read before I posted who yall still get what I mean.

Kou-Diacyper
Sep 13, 2006, 09:03 PM
Experience points are only affected by two things, if you hit something but don't kill it and if you hit something and kill it. The latter gets you more XP.