PDA

View Full Version : Tails and other Beast questions.

The_GEL
Sep 14, 2006, 12:59 AM
Okay, this may seem like a random question but I am wondering:

Do Beasts get tails?

I say this because as I was playing Story mode I ran into a little Beast girl with a tail. Noticed mine didn't have a tail. I also noticed something about evel 10 or 20 or something in their race description. Maybe they get a tail at level 10 or 20?

If so, is there any tail variety or is there just one tail.

Also: What about that transformation thing they do? How do you do that?

Thanks for reading ^_^

Zabrio
Sep 14, 2006, 01:01 AM
You have to be lv 20 for beast form

Zarbolord
Sep 14, 2006, 01:09 AM
Are you talking about the Nanoblast or the normal appearance? If it's in Nanoblast, you need to be lvl 20 and charge enough damage ebergy to use it, turns your beast in a real ultimate being... with a tail, lol. If you're talking about the normal appearance, I assume it would be an accessory, like the Whitill Wing, or Cat Ears that change something in your appearance.

DrizaSiegmund
Sep 14, 2006, 01:09 AM
On 2006-09-13 23:01, Zaro wrote:
You have to be lv 20 for beast form

Edit: You have to be lv 20 to gain a blast badge, with of which to use the beastmen's natural ability Nanoblast.

Beast's humanoid form doesnt have tails, only Nanoblasts. The person you saw was wearing pants by <insert Clothing Lable> which feature a tail at the back, which Humans, Newmans and Beasts can wear.

Tycho
Sep 14, 2006, 05:16 AM
One of the NPC Beasts (not transformed) has a tail. This might be available to players as an accessory or the such later on.