PDA

View Full Version : PSU question related to photon item/fluids for tech casting

Inspektahdek
Sep 14, 2006, 12:21 PM
Alright, offline I have my newman around say level 6 or so. I've figured out how to bind the magic to the spells which now I have Foie presmumingly.

After seeing how sufficiently the newman can dish out a great deal of damage with Foie and a basic FO rod, I've run out of photon power/fluids for it. My question is, what item in the shop replenishes the photon art/fluid that lets me continue to use my magic? any help is appreciated

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Inspektahdek/inspektahdek.jpg

cheers,

INSPEKTAHDEK

Cross
Sep 14, 2006, 12:24 PM
You're looking for フォトンチャージ. They're 1500 meseta each. It's costly to keep buying them, so you're better off just having weapons with enough PP to carry you through a mission; buy a two-handed Rod as soon as you can; they have a ton of PP and more MST to boot, plus you can equip four techs.

Edit: Okay, I guess you aren't looking for that.
One of these: http://burningjustice.net/PSU/psujp/photoncharge.png

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cross on 2006-09-14 10:26 ]</font>

Inspektahdek
Sep 14, 2006, 12:28 PM
well that was helpful, much appreciated. im gonna check that out a little later, im at work right now but just seeing how I could resolve this

thanks for the quick response

Kurushii
Sep 14, 2006, 01:33 PM
156pp on it =.=;; I see why you been running out... The two handed staffs start out at around 600+ pp or so. Also you are better off getting a set of the weakest two handed staffs filled with techs instead of using that expensive pp restore item. Just go till you run out then go find a pp crystal to restore all your weapons for 100 meseta each or so. The staff in the colony priced at 2k meseta runs me at 936pp and that lasts the majority of a mission.

Laranas
Sep 14, 2006, 02:26 PM
I ran into the same problem early as well, I ended up carrying 3 rods with me, 2 for element attacks and 1 for buffing. That usually carries me through the mission