PDA

View Full Version : a few n00bie question

hex420
Sep 14, 2006, 02:54 PM
ok so im new to PSO/PSU and i have a few question for thos who have played this in the past. one, would this game be somewhat confuseing to me if i've never played any PSO games b4? two, im also a bit confused on the classes and stat system (like hit points and what not). so if anyone could clear these things up for me i would like that very much.

watashiwa
Sep 14, 2006, 02:57 PM
http://www.ro-world.com/challenger14.jpg

I think that you could play this game just fine, not having played the previous PSO games.

During the Story Mode there are mini tutorials as you do the first few missions. They tell you what to press and how to do certain things.. the online mode also features a tutorial when you first come on. You'll be just fine.

hex420
Sep 14, 2006, 03:04 PM
ah thank u, thats what i thought but wasn't sure

Phaze37
Sep 14, 2006, 05:30 PM
Watashiwa, you seem to have a different fatal fury picture for every topic.

To the topic creator, PSO was much simpler than most MMORPGs and I think PSU will be similiar. Perfect for someone who wants to play an online RPG without the headache of having to do tons of research just to be good enough to be invited into parties.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phaze37 on 2006-09-14 15:32 ]</font>

Haze2in1
Sep 14, 2006, 07:57 PM
Is that fatal fury?
Sorry off-topic my bad http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Phaze37
Sep 14, 2006, 07:59 PM
Yeah on 2nd thought it doesnt look like FF... what is that? There are so many good SNK 2d fighters that I still haven't played.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phaze37 on 2006-09-14 17:59 ]</font>

Haze2in1
Sep 14, 2006, 08:12 PM
It has an old NeoGeo SNK feel to it like World Heroes and FF, but they arent it.
I you look at the power bars at the bottom of the screen, you can read HERO. Then the fighters dont have any names below their life bars.
This gets me to think that it might be one of those custom fighting games which people have made. Am I right Watashiwa?

Cross
Sep 14, 2006, 08:18 PM
That's actually a photograph watashiwa took during his last vacation. Believe it or not, Canadians actually look like that!