PDA

View Full Version : This is my plan

RamenEater
Sep 14, 2006, 10:58 PM
I wanted to be a beast dude as a hunter and excel in Knuckles. So the question is, are those knuckles any good or should i go claws?

Jife_Jifremok
Sep 14, 2006, 11:14 PM
While I know nothing about claws or knuckles, I would suggest getting both since you can quickly change weapons.

Ether
Sep 14, 2006, 11:15 PM
Claws (single and double) aren't available to hunters at the start of online mode

Laranas
Sep 14, 2006, 11:15 PM
If you're planning on being just a Hunter, chances are you'll have more than enough PA room to just excel in both http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

LoneVandal
Sep 14, 2006, 11:16 PM
Weapons are pretty balanced afaik, they all have things they are good at and things they aren't.

mechatra
Sep 15, 2006, 03:47 AM
Knuckles = faster hits, less damage, more lunge in the combo.

Dual claws = slower hits, more damage, less movement in combo.

A2K
Sep 15, 2006, 04:21 AM
It's also important to point out that knuckles have a very limited reach, although I'm not sure whether or not it's shorter than claws. I found that in Story Mode you really have to get in there or you'll end up whacking a bunch of air.

In any case, though, Knuckles seem to be much better than their PSO counterparts. At least good enough to be a viable choice, anyway.

RamenEater
Sep 16, 2006, 12:30 AM
I was a monk on FFXI. I just love getting in there and beating the crap outta something with my hands.

Authenticate
Sep 16, 2006, 12:50 AM
You shouldn't pin yourself to one weapon. Pick a few you like and switch it up as you see fit.

RamenEater
Sep 16, 2006, 12:51 AM
Will do =) , dude this game makes me so excited