PDA

View Full Version : Teckers? SPECIAL WEAPON???

Zarbolord
Sep 15, 2006, 09:39 AM
I haven't heard anything of this yet. Do special weapons come as known objects or are they SPECIAL WEAPONS that you needed to bring to Teckers like in PSO?

Nika
Sep 15, 2006, 09:45 AM
No teckers, you know the name of everything you pick,even it is 1o star thing.

Zarbolord
Sep 15, 2006, 09:46 AM
That's cool, at least we know that we won't need to use tons of money on it, helps to save for cosmo items http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kaply
Sep 15, 2006, 09:52 AM
I thought the teckers were good to give people a chance to improve the percentage on a weapon which was beneficial.

Valkayree
Sep 15, 2006, 10:00 AM
It seems like with the addition of bullets, etc. that add status effects, and the understanding that there is no "miss" associated with weaponry, it seems like it would be futile to teck weapons to improve status and hit percentages.

Kaply
Sep 15, 2006, 10:03 AM
Yes but each weapon also has an elemental property associated with it that seems to become a bonus damage modifier. Not too sure at this time how it adds as a damage modifier, ie. only to mobs weak to that element or as a base damage with an additional bonus to elementally weak mobs (or lesser damage with elementally strong mobs).

hypersaxon
Sep 15, 2006, 11:58 AM
On 2006-09-15 07:52, Kaply wrote:
I thought the teckers were good to give people a chance to improve the percentage on a weapon which was beneficial.

I don't believe there are percentages on weapons in PSU anymore. I believe they replaced the whole Native, A. Beast, etc. with elemental damage.

Kyuu
Sep 15, 2006, 01:02 PM
Tekking was really just a waste of time. They could've just given all weapons with %s an automatic 10% bonus and done away with the tekkers. Same result, less wasting of time and meseta (not that the meseta cost was really an issue).

Laranas
Sep 15, 2006, 01:28 PM
On 2006-09-15 09:58, hypersaxon wrote:

On 2006-09-15 07:52, Kaply wrote:

I don't believe there are percentages on weapons in PSU anymore. I believe they replaced the whole Native, A. Beast, etc. with elemental damage.
There are percents, its just that the player has very very little control over them. A 20% Fire weapon does 120% towards Water and 80% towards Fire... or something like that. It's hard to translate the specifics, but just because a weapon is an element doesn't mean there's no percent.

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 15, 2006, 08:00 PM
On 2006-09-15 07:46, Zarbolord wrote:
That's cool, at least we know that we won't need to use tons of money on it, helps to save for cosmo items http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

100 meseta per tekk was alot? I'm pretty sure we will be spending alot more meseta in PSU than in PSO.