PDA

View Full Version : Need hunter weapons badly!

sushiman
Sep 15, 2006, 03:39 PM
I really need hunter weapons and shields(want weapons more).

Wants (willing to trade lots of items)
tjs
sange and yasha
double cannon

Wants (willing to trade some items)
lavis cannon
demolition comet
asuka
god hand
smoking plate
aura field
guard wave
Red Sword
Standstill Shield

Haves
Frozen Shooter
Red handgun +50 2x
Yamato + 60
Flowen sword +85
Add slots
materials
If you have a specific item you want, just ask for it and i will look if i have it.

DarkLight66
Sep 16, 2006, 03:29 PM
I have sange and yasha, lavis cannon, demolition comet, asuka, god hand, aura field, Red Sword and a Standstill Shield that i'm willing to trade. The only problem is that the only weapon I am after at the moment is an s-rank rifle. If you are able to get one with the name and attribute I want then I would be more than happy to trade it for the items that I have.

sushiman
Sep 17, 2006, 01:40 PM
Sorry. I don't have a s-rank rifle. I will try to get one though.

DarkLight66
Sep 17, 2006, 04:03 PM
well if you can get one then I would be happy to trade all the items you need that I have fo it.

Axle-Gear
Sep 20, 2006, 02:02 PM
this is GC trade right?

sushiman
Sep 20, 2006, 03:47 PM
Yup. Do you want to trade?

sushiman
Sep 20, 2006, 03:48 PM
Also if anyone has electric frame or whatever frame that only androids can wear, I would love to trade for that

sushiman
Nov 1, 2006, 04:43 PM
Anyone?

bazdigidus
Nov 2, 2006, 12:23 PM
is this an online trade? if so, i have the aura field, guardwave, demo comet and standstill shield. im looking for a c-sorc cane, yasmikov 9000m, and monkey king bar so if you have any of those im willing to trade what ive got for them

sushiman
Nov 3, 2006, 02:48 PM
Sorry man. This is an offline trade for gc.

Hitoriga
Nov 3, 2006, 07:53 PM
Sushiman, why don't you ask a friend or cousin to give you some really good rare weapons. With better items, you will be able to trade with others very easily.

sushiman
Nov 4, 2006, 07:30 AM
Yeah. But my cousin is only coming in thanksgiving but he does have really good stuff. But you know me, wayyyy to impatient.