PDA

View Full Version : Wondering two things about casts and extra mode...

EB_Nall
Sep 15, 2006, 10:34 PM
A. Do they sell Cast parts anywhere in extra mode?

B. If A. is yes, then is it possible to go from a humanoid head to a mechanical head? By that i mean, one with hair from one without hair. You know.

Laranas
Sep 15, 2006, 10:35 PM
A) yes, in the shops next to where you usually buy clothes

B) Can't tell ya, i haven't started playing my cast.

Brus
Sep 15, 2006, 10:48 PM
On this topic I cant seem to find the SUV weapons on extra mode? are they there?

VR-Raiden
Sep 15, 2006, 10:51 PM
B) I read a while ago that you can't switch from a robotic face to a flesh face (or vise versa), but don't take my word for it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I think the only thing that you can't change is your casts face, so I'm guessing you can get new "helmets" for a robotic face.

xJermariox
Sep 15, 2006, 11:37 PM
B) You can change or switch everything to your cast expect face and body proportions and voice.

Edit: I think I lied.. >_> I just went to the beauty clinic and didnt see a head change option. I could of swore you can change the head. *shrugs*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xJermariox on 2006-09-16 00:26 ]</font>

tihoa
Sep 15, 2006, 11:49 PM
to change your head you have to go to a specific shop. forgot what the picture was but it isn't the normal clothes shop. theres one where you can change your hair, face, and any accessories you have on your head. it's cheap compared to buying clothes.

Authenticate
Sep 16, 2006, 01:01 AM
It's the purple shop on the third floor of the Guardian's Colony, I think.