PDA

View Full Version : Most evasive class/race/sex combo?

nennafir
Sep 16, 2006, 05:17 PM
Hello all,

I was looking at some FAQs, but I think that at least one was out of date as I seemed to be getting differing info.

For those who actually are playing the game right now, what combo has the single highest evasion?

From some guides I have looked at, it seems that it might be female beast ranger or a female newman ranger. Which is it? Or is it some other combination?

Thanks! People in this forum (even though I have recently joined) have been really on top of things in general. I appreciate how nice and quick to respond you have been.

Cheers!

naramsin
Sep 16, 2006, 05:19 PM
i think its newman female ranger

Shiro_Ryuu
Sep 16, 2006, 09:01 PM
I thought humans had higher evasion than beasts. sux that hunters don't have the highest evp though, I mean, it makes sense that hunters have the highest evasion if they're the best swordsmen.

Jife_Jifremok
Sep 16, 2006, 10:58 PM
Your qustion has been answered already but I'll chime in anyway.

The mose evasive is those who actually evade enemy attack...that is, actually get out of the way as opposed to letting themselves get hit and hoping their "evasion" stat gets them anywhere.

Tystys
Sep 16, 2006, 11:00 PM
On 2006-09-16 19:01, Shiroryuu wrote:
I thought humans had higher evasion than beasts. sux that hunters don't have the highest evp though, I mean, it makes sense that hunters have the highest evasion if they're the best swordsmen.

Not really. Hunters are meant to be tankers, they're supposed to take hits XD.

I keep reading and hearing Humans just have equal stats.