PDA

View Full Version : Sting Tip, Twin Brand, Mag Cell 213, God/Ability, God/Battle

Guardian
Feb 24, 2001, 02:09 PM
Title says it all-- both the ST and the TB have no negative percentages and the TB has a +30% bonus to one type of critter.

I have two of the God/Battle and will be trading one. The God/Battle increases your weapon speed by 30%-- makes you attack.swing/fire noticeably faster and you are less likely to get interrupted. The Devil/Battle performs a similar function.

I only have one God/Ability and therefore the offer will need to be very good. God/Ability raises your MST, ATP, EVD, ATA, and LUCK by 20 points EACH!. This is perhaps the best way I know of (short of buying 80 luck materials lol) to raise your luck by leaps and bounds.

The Sting Tip is a ultra-rare Force weapon with an animated glistening/sparkling/rotating appearance. Special attack recovers TP at a rate 25% faster than the double saber per hit (though the double saber hits more per combo of course). Only have 1 left but I can't use it being a hunter, thus I'm trading it.

The Twin Brand and mag Cell 213 are pretty self-explanatory.

I'm looking for only a few items:

-Gladiator Spike
-Brave Helmet (if this exists)
-Technical Crozier
-Delsaber's LEFT ARM goddammmit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
-Mag cells other than 502 and 213
-Dual Pallasch
-Devil/Equipment
-Anything/Technique
-other obscene stuff no one has heard of yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
-Megid level 12 disk or higher

Let me know my AIM (ZephPSO), ICQ (5896613), or by posting your email address here.

-Guardian

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Guardian on 2001-02-24 11:34 ]</font>

faceless
Feb 24, 2001, 02:14 PM
trade u technical crozier for god/battle and twin brand

Guardian
Feb 24, 2001, 02:25 PM
Hey Faceless--

Counteroffer: your technical croz for my devil/battle and twin brand. Let me know.
Just simple mail me tonight if this is good. I'm reluctant to give up my super rare god/battle for a weapon that I can't use and would only be used as trading bait later.

-Guardian

faceless
Feb 24, 2001, 02:36 PM
i have a devil/battle though...

warlock
Feb 24, 2001, 05:20 PM
where is the best place to find all this rare shit you guys are talking about. Im lvl 74 and havent found anything cool other than a double saber........can someone email me at [email protected] and tell me where you guys find this shit!!!!!!!!! i play on vhard everythin but only get varistas and db sbaers=[

Cube
Feb 24, 2001, 06:30 PM
Warlock, you have to be a MOJOR trader. Its impossible to get all these things by playing V. Hard ruins everyday. You have to be an experinced merchant and know what your doing, other wise you will easily stand out of the crowd for those schamers to pick on you and steal whatever ya got on ya.

Oh, I will trade you a Mag cell 213, 502, and god/ability for the technical cozier.

Omegaxboy
Feb 24, 2001, 07:46 PM
I have magid level 14 and Soul Banisher.....I"m interesting in your god/battle or twin brand.....

Guardian
Feb 24, 2001, 10:16 PM
Omega boy you got yourself a deal. Bring both items-- i will check for you at 11-11:30 pm eastern time. I'll be at cordelia block 10 game = stremf&honor, pass = trading

if the room is too crowded we'll exchange guild cards and go elsewhere.

See you then
-G

Omegaxboy
Feb 24, 2001, 10:21 PM
is it for god/battle or twin brand or both???

Guardian
Feb 24, 2001, 10:21 PM
Faceless-- I'll accept your proposed trade if you already have a devil/battle. Even though this would be giving up my last one (since omega will take the first one), I don't really think it is necessary for a spread needler like me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Your technical with no negative percentages for my god/battle and non-dented TB.

11-11:30 eastern time tonight
simple mail me when you are on (tried to find you this afternoon to no avail).

Guardian
Feb 24, 2001, 10:23 PM
For both omega boy-- your Banisher (not soul eater) with no negative percentages and your megid 14 for my twin brand and my god/battle. Can you meet at 11-11:30 pm eastern time tonght?

Omegaxboy
Feb 24, 2001, 10:35 PM
ok, deal, yeah it's soul banisher......with no nagative I'm pretty sure.....let me check just for sure.....

Omegaxboy
Feb 24, 2001, 10:38 PM
yeah, it's SOUL BANISH +9......why did I keep saying banisher??? with all 0% no nagatives......

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Feb 24, 2001, 10:39 PM
I can't tell if you have traded your cell yet,but I would anything to have it. Take a look at what I have in my post. Thanx

Omegaxboy
Feb 24, 2001, 10:44 PM
yeah, I'll be there between 11 - 11:30 eastern......it will be my 8 - 8:30....see you then.....

Guardian
Feb 24, 2001, 11:50 PM
Confirmed-- see you then.

-Guardian

Omegaxboy
Feb 25, 2001, 12:28 AM
is your name Guardian in PSO???

Omegaxboy
Feb 25, 2001, 01:23 AM
ahhhhh......having trouble getting on PSO.....I hope I can get on by 8:00 pm.....

faceless
Feb 25, 2001, 06:51 AM
for sme reason i slept for 12 hours and just woke up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

trade later today?

Guardian
Feb 25, 2001, 04:23 PM
Faceless-- shame on you for

1) being a no show last night, leaving me waiting fr you for hours
2) then breaking our agreement and trading to KarnaJ instead this morning

bah!

Seriously though, I still think you are a great guy, but next time I would appreciate at least being simple mailed before you break a deal that *YOU* asked me for initially.

-Guardian

Mr_Stinky0
Dec 6, 2002, 08:35 PM
Hey, I want the Sting Tip, if you still have it. I will trade a 12+ Megid (can't remember what level) or Brionac, if you want it. Let me know what you think.

-zero

MaJin
Dec 6, 2002, 08:48 PM
If u still got that ST i ll trade Stink Frame and Del leftarm for it, i ll add Pdrops if ur not satisfied with the deal.

AssyrianKing
Dec 6, 2002, 10:47 PM
i want god ability

i have guard wave 4 slot, sacred guard 2 slot, del sabers shield (which was a left arm), holy ray, and demolition comet

also if u still have a god battle ill trade for that too

anything up there interest u

Ghen
Dec 6, 2002, 11:17 PM
You guys all realize this thread originated 9 months ago right? ;p

Mr_Stinky0
Dec 6, 2002, 11:59 PM
No, I didn't really look at the date of the post. =P. I just did a search for 'Sting Tip' because I am really desperate for a weapon that doesn't lick. Sorry

-zero