PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Help Me?

Kismet
Sep 17, 2006, 12:12 PM
I was just wondering, in a party, what roles would fighgunners, guntechers, and wartechers play? I mean, I KNOW what each expert class does and what they're consisted of, but I want to know who would be counted on for what.

For example... One of my friends says that wartechers will be the "meat shields" of the party, or the tankers. Is this true? And what will the other two be good for?

AwakenSardis
Sep 17, 2006, 12:41 PM
gentecher would most likely be a damage machine with the added benefit of crowd control.

fighgunners are tanks with crowd control

wartechers are the untimate solo class, self healing tanks with uber damage. but without the control of the other two classes.

this is all speculation as nothing has been discovered of those classes yet

mechatra
Sep 17, 2006, 12:59 PM
A wartecher would not be a meat shield. That's a fortefighter. Wartechers are frontal assault, but should avoid hits more than fortefighters due to having lower HP.

AwakenSardis
Sep 17, 2006, 02:02 PM
like I said, just speculating. I see what you mean about lower HP, but with ability to use support techs and having good melee/defense skills do believe they would make perty decent tanks with good damage

Zarbolord
Sep 17, 2006, 02:18 PM
Don't forget the boosts. They're important, even if they're a low lvl, it's always that tiny attack less that stops them from killing you with a critical hit.