PDA

View Full Version : Faking Sick Ideas! Stay home on PSU's release date and play!

tyler2zelda
Sep 17, 2006, 03:42 PM
1) Wake up 15 minutes before the person/thing who/that wakes you up.
2) Create salt water (water+salt) and drink 2 minutes before you should be woke up. Try to keep salt in throat once you drink.
-While waiting, try more ideas below.
3) #2 should make you wanna cough. Keep them in till you are 'woke' up. Fake sleep till whatever wakes you up does its job.
4) COUGH LIKE HELL.
That will mostly help, but here are a few more tricks.
Pour a little bit if water in your eyes (cold or warm) so it looks like your eyes are all watery and stuff.
To make a fake runny nose, you need to silently semi-blow your nose. Then dunk in a tiny bit of water and bam, a runny nose.
One last suggestion for now. Put something warm-to-hot against your forehead. Keep it there and once your parents should wake you up, hide the warm-to-hot object somewhere quickly.

Gongrats, you faked sick. Now go pick up your copy of PSU (or ask for it to be picked up), sit in front of your TV/computer, and PLAY (while maintaining signs of sickness).

Ffuzzy-Logik
Sep 17, 2006, 04:02 PM
Glad to see you have your priorities straight.

Raikku
Sep 17, 2006, 04:03 PM
or just say you have a stomach ache/head ache

the_importer_
Sep 17, 2006, 04:04 PM
I have a better solution for my case. I'll just look myself in the mirror and say "SCREW YOU BOSS!!! I'm not working today"

Wubbie
Sep 17, 2006, 04:05 PM
Hmm, those these could work... I simply put my foot down and said the following (since the only person I had to persuade was my Lacrosse Coach, I said the following... Luckily no classes that day... w00t NOR work!):

Coach, I will not be attending practice on Wednesday, why you ask? Because it's PSU day... It's a great holiday...

He understood.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Sep 17, 2006, 04:07 PM
On 2006-09-17 14:03, Raikku wrote:
or just say you have a stomach ache/head ache

The solution for that is not staying home from school/work, but rather taking some Ibuprofen and getting over it.

Saiffy
Sep 17, 2006, 04:08 PM
On 2006-09-17 14:02, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:

qft

+1

PJ
Sep 17, 2006, 04:10 PM
I'm glad I'll be going to school, earning my education

Natrokos
Sep 17, 2006, 04:12 PM
^ That's a good long term plan but I live for the present. I'm going to call work and say a meteorite hit my house.

Natrokos
Sep 17, 2006, 04:13 PM
^ That's a good long term plan but I live for the present. I'm going to call work and say a meteorite hit my house.

Leviathan
Sep 17, 2006, 04:14 PM
I cant go to school because something IMPORTANT came up. Sorry. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
OR...
Drink tons of Dr. Pepper till you ouke.

I won't be doing this because I like school. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

_glowstiq_
Sep 17, 2006, 04:21 PM
...I was going to fall of my balcony and break my leg and use that as an excuse, but this seems safer. THANKS A BUNCH!

MAGNUShunter
Sep 17, 2006, 04:23 PM
"Take this job and shove it!"

------------------------------------
Watch Office Space. The story of my life.

PJ
Sep 17, 2006, 04:23 PM
On 2006-09-17 14:12, Natrokos wrote:

Well, I'm more like that too, I just can't get PSU on the first day, so it doesn't matter to me XD

ProfessorZ
Sep 17, 2006, 04:28 PM
I'm currently in Eric Foreman status after he left high school so hahahaha

ulyoth
Sep 17, 2006, 04:33 PM
On 2006-09-17 14:28, ProfessorZ wrote:
I'm currently in Eric Foreman status after he left high school so hahahaha

Lol a friend of mine said i was like Eric, dont know if thats good or bad...so i called him a chav anyway (he hates that XD) When i get ahold of my copy im going to iport from your country i will hopefully be on my 19 day holiday i am about to book!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ulyoth on 2006-09-17 14:33 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Sep 17, 2006, 04:53 PM
http://www.chefrocker.com/walter/walter01.jpg

I'm shomer shabbas.
I don't roll on shabbas.

Losodo1976
Sep 17, 2006, 05:24 PM
I booked a few days off from work for the release, so no need to fake sick here, hehe. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Tystys
Sep 17, 2006, 05:26 PM
I don't need to use an excuse, lol.

I actually get good grades, so I just asked if I could skip school on the 25th to get a game. My mother just smiled and said "Ofcourse, Dear"...

If I was getting F's, she'd slap me in the face, tell me to go up to my room and do my homework, -_-.

Cause_I_Own_U
Sep 17, 2006, 05:33 PM
Boy, so many kiddies gonna play this game, just like WoW....sigh

Tystys
Sep 17, 2006, 05:39 PM
What's wrong with "kiddies"? To tell you the truth, I don't consider myself the normal "kiddie" tons of people aim our demographic out to be. I know alot of mature people below the age of 18.....but not below the age of 12, lol.

Seriously, it all depends on how the "kiddies" as you so affectionately call us, handle ourselves. And it looks to me that atleast a few people I've seen on this board who are about my age are atleast a bit mature, so no worries.

tyler2zelda
Sep 17, 2006, 05:50 PM
Well, I'm 14, and I have no use to fake sick because my brother is the worst person ever.

Reasoning: My brother has a job... a low-paying one. He decided he was going to rent-to-own an Xbox 360 and a nice LCD TV (my parents pay for that)
Now just recently he decided to join a freakin gym and now he wants to take the Xbox 360 and the TV back. THAT PISSED ME OFF SO BAD. I already pre-ordered PSU and had bought Dead Rising for it. Now I have to cancel the pre-order, sell Dead Rising and use my total of $150 before that (which I wanted to buy a NDS with) to buy a new one!!
I'm telling you this, I'm gonna save up for my own damn X360 and PSU and he won't be able to fuckin' touch it. I swear to god that I'm gonna do it, even if I have to sell my PS2 I got for christmas last year, I don't give a flyin' fuck.

Tystys
Sep 17, 2006, 05:51 PM
Get a better computer instead with PSU XD

tyler2zelda
Sep 17, 2006, 05:55 PM
Psshh, I wish. New computers that can actually run this are like $5000-$23000 dollars...

Ffuzzy-Logik
Sep 17, 2006, 05:58 PM
On 2006-09-17 15:55, tyler2zelda wrote:
Psshh, I wish. New computers that can actually run this are like $5000-$23000 dollars...

Or not, lol.

My computer is over 2.5 years old and cost $800 at the time. The only upgrade I have made was a $120-ish GPU. And it will run PSU fine, probably on fairly high settings.

EDIT: wait, you just said you have a PS2, why the hell can't you play PSU on that? And OMG TEH GRAPIX?!!1 isn't an acceptable answer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ffuzzy-Logik on 2006-09-17 16:01 ]</font>

Tystys
Sep 17, 2006, 05:58 PM
Not really. You can find a pretty decent graphics card that can run PSU for about $50-70

Sev
Sep 17, 2006, 06:01 PM

Mine costed $900 at the most. And I only actually paid 400 of that out of my own pocket because I sold my previous PC.

As far as good excuses... I always complained about really horrible headaches. No symptoms that can be seen on the outside afterall.

Tystys
Sep 17, 2006, 06:03 PM
Mine is still being upgraded constantly XD.

Should cost me about $1000-1500 about now....

He probably doesn't have an internet adaptor or something....or doesn't have his TV close to a modem.

Forever Zero
Sep 17, 2006, 06:13 PM
Lucky for me I love my job. So no reason to call in that day. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sonic646
Sep 17, 2006, 06:13 PM
Tyler you could just play PSU on the PS2... until you get a 360 at least...

tyler2zelda
Sep 17, 2006, 06:15 PM
On 2006-09-17 15:58, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:

Or not, lol.

My computer is over 2.5 years old and cost $800 at the time. The only upgrade I have made was a $120-ish GPU. And it will run PSU fine, probably on fairly high settings.

EDIT: wait, you just said you have a PS2, why the hell can't you play PSU on that? And OMG TEH GRAPIX?!!1 isn't an acceptable answer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ffuzzy-Logik on 2006-09-17 16:01 ]</font>

1. No credit card for monthly payments
2. My PS2 takes longer to load than other PS2's
3. Not enough extra cash for internet box
4. Wall between internet and my room
5. Slowdown problems
6. Hackers from comp version (YES THAT WILL HAPPEN)
7. OMG TEH GRAPIX?!!1
8. Confusing controls (the attacks aren't, though)
9. I'm buying my own Xbox 360
10. Dell computers blow as much as my PS2, and that's BAD

There's 10 reasons for ya.

Tystys
Sep 17, 2006, 06:20 PM
1.How are you going to play though?
2.What do you mean by this? It could be your internet connection, and if you mean regular games, you should probably have it checked up or something
3.By Internet box I think you mean network adapter. It doesn't cost much.
4.Yes, that's a bit of a problem
5.PS2 will always have slowdown. There are even cases where the 360 will have slow down.
6.There will be hackers in the 360 version too.
7.OMG I AGREEZ?!!1
8.How are they confusing? Have you played the PS2 version yet?
9.OK?
10.That's why you build your own PC. It actually costs less in some instances.

Spellbinder
Sep 17, 2006, 06:22 PM
6. Hackers from comp version (YES THAT WILL HAPPEN)

Assuming this did become a problem, PC is tied to PS2 so it's not just a PC problem. I'm also pretty sure Sega is being serious this time around so problems will be dealt with.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Sep 17, 2006, 06:24 PM
1. No credit card for monthly payments And 360 would be different how?
2. My PS2 takes longer to load than other PS2's What a shame.
3. Not enough extra cash for internet box Yet you'll have enough for a 360 soon? lolk
4. Wall between internet and my room Drill?
5. Slowdown problems Same as OMG TEH GRAPIX?!!1 far as I'm concerned. People deal with slowdown on PSOBB, it's not a big problem.
6. Hackers from comp version (YES THAT WILL HAPPEN) AND SURELY NOBODY WILL HACK 360 VERSION OH OK
7. OMG TEH GRAPIX?!!1 See above.
8. Confusing controls (the attacks aren't, though) You'd get used to it.
9. I'm buying my own Xbox 360 Yet you can't afford a PS2 modem.
10. Dell computers blow as much as my PS2, and that's BADWho mentioned Dells?

tyler2zelda
Sep 17, 2006, 06:25 PM
On 2006-09-17 16:20, Tystys wrote:
1.How are you going to play though?
2.What do you mean by this? It could be your internet connection, and if you mean regular games, you should probably have it checked up or something
3.By Internet box I think you mean network adapter. It doesn't cost much.
4.Yes, that's a bit of a problem
5.PS2 will always have slowdown. There are even cases where the 360 will have slow down.
6.There will be hackers in the 360 version too.
7.OMG I AGREEZ?!!1
8.How are they confusing? Have you played the PS2 version yet?
9.OK?
10.That's why you build your own PC. It actually costs less in some instances.

1. Xbox Live. I didn't say my parents didn't have one, but they only trust Microsoft @_@
2. Regular games, it was like that when I got it, warranty wasn't included...
3. Have to buy the Xbox 360 and game, no extra cash.
4. Yes it is
5. Yea, but not as bad.
6. Just barely. From Ps2 AND PC, it'll get ugly.
7. YESH I AGREEZ?!!1
8. I tried... I fail. I can't lock on for anything >_<
9. Yeah...
10. My parents won't let me...

Tystys
Sep 17, 2006, 06:29 PM
1.Only trust Microsoft....well that's not a very well founded arguement but OK, XD
2.I'm pretty sure I can find you a site where you can send it to get it checked up...usually some mod chip sites have this or even specialty gaming places....although those are few and far between...and by specialty, I mean like places like import places and stuff like that
3.If you buy the adaptor for the PS2, you'd still have alot of money left
4....however, you can't use the adaptor if the modem is in another room, so I see what your problem is.
5.I guess that's true in a sense.
6.Don't be so sure. People have their ways
7.LOL PIE?!!1
8.How? Did you import it or something?
9.Yep....
10.Bribe them with good grades or something XD

Ryoten
Sep 17, 2006, 06:59 PM
Fake sick? Hell, just tell your parents you're staying home to play PSU when its comes out. They will listen, I hope...

Flamingo99
Sep 17, 2006, 07:05 PM
On 2006-09-17 14:13, Natrokos wrote:

lmao... thats freakin' amazing....

Ffuzzy-Logik
Sep 17, 2006, 07:08 PM
No, it's a "freakin' amazing" way to get fired.

Flamingo99
Sep 17, 2006, 07:25 PM
On 2006-09-17 13:42, tyler2zelda wrote:
1) Wake up 15 minutes before the person/thing who/that wakes you up.
2) Create salt water (water+salt) and drink 2 minutes before you should be woke up. Try to keep salt in throat once you drink.
-While waiting, try more ideas below.
3) #2 should make you wanna cough. Keep them in till you are 'woke' up. Fake sleep till whatever wakes you up does its job.
4) COUGH LIKE HELL.
That will mostly help, but here are a few more tricks.
Pour a little bit if water in your eyes (cold or warm) so it looks like your eyes are all watery and stuff.
To make a fake runny nose, you need to silently semi-blow your nose. Then dunk in a tiny bit of water and bam, a runny nose.
One last suggestion for now. Put something warm-to-hot against your forehead. Keep it there and once your parents should wake you up, hide the warm-to-hot object somewhere quickly.

Gongrats, you faked sick. Now go pick up your copy of PSU (or ask for it to be picked up), sit in front of your TV/computer, and PLAY (while maintaining signs of sickness).

what's strange is..... it sounds like you tried this already...

Flamingo99
Sep 17, 2006, 07:28 PM
On 2006-09-17 17:08, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
No, it's a "freakin' amazing" way to get fired.

Yeah there is no denying that. I though it was amazing because it's just one of those comments that makes a person think "WTF did he say?"

TheStoicOne
Sep 17, 2006, 07:31 PM
You don't have to do all that. I have the single best one.
1) If nobody follows you into the bathroom lol. go into it and stay there for a while, I mean like a LONG while, and act like you (a) either have diarrhea, or (b) say you threw up when you come out, and that you flushed it down. Who's gonna know? I can do it probably because I'm the responsible type so whatever I say people believe.

Jozon
Sep 17, 2006, 08:31 PM
which is very ironic since the responsible types lie more than liars because they can get away with it, currently I have nothing to do for awhile, I'm out of school to study for a test to skip to college.

Zelutos
Sep 17, 2006, 08:40 PM
I'll just ask for a day or two off from work. My boss loves me, so i'd get them even if i just said i didn't want to come in those days http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Miyoko
Sep 17, 2006, 08:44 PM
On 2006-09-17 14:02, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:

You sir, win an internet.

Ash1ey
Sep 17, 2006, 08:48 PM
I'll be going to school that day. I have 9 hours of classes on wednesdays, and I dont thnk its a good idea to miss any of them.

Tystys
Sep 17, 2006, 08:54 PM
7 Hours of classes
make up work roxxors my boxxors

Ash1ey
Sep 17, 2006, 08:56 PM
The course of those 9 hours is only 4 classes, so itd be a lot to make up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Tystys
Sep 17, 2006, 09:01 PM
Ah I see.....jesus christ, O_O.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Fleece
Sep 17, 2006, 09:04 PM
1.You cant play online EITHER way then
2. Clean the laser
3. For the network adapter its like £20
4. Its called a drill
5. Very Rarely Ive played the PS2 version
6. Hackers will be few and far between seeing as everything is externally managed
7. Graphics are good For a ps2
8. The controls are bloody easy and i dont OWN a ps2
9. Xbox 360's melt, my brothers did.
10. Ask someone you know or someone online to build you a PC thatll run PSU then get em to mail it.

Oh and on the day i get psu ill be ringing my boss saying

'ZOMFG A MASSIVE ALIEN PLANT FROM SPACE HAS LANDED IN MY FUCKIGN YARD!!!111!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!' *Hang Up*

OR

'Yeah...micheal im not coming in today.' *Hang Up*

Tystys
Sep 17, 2006, 09:06 PM
I would really go for the first option. It's guaranteed to get you out of work.

EDIT: Stupid Final destination is frying mah brain

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tystys on 2006-09-17 19:06 ]</font>

Its_a_name
Sep 17, 2006, 09:49 PM
Ok, this only works once, any more than that people start asking questions, but if you have to take off from work just do the following.

1.Call your boss and tell him/her you can't make it in because there has been a death.
2.They ask you who died.
3.You say I don't know but he's on my kitchen floor.
4.Play psu all day.

Natrokos
Sep 17, 2006, 10:16 PM
On 2006-09-17 15:33, Cause_I_Own_U wrote:

Dude,it's rated T what do you want? Would you prefer a bunch of 30 year olds who live with their mom playing?

Nuclearranger
Sep 17, 2006, 10:23 PM
Dell gets hated upon every minute lol
Dell has good computers just because your to cheap to buy a good one doesnt mean they make shit.

Phaze37
Sep 17, 2006, 10:48 PM
I won't need to call in sick for work that day, because fortunately I have that day off. Also, Oct 24 is the big due date for most of my college assignments, so I'll have all that annoying stuff out of the way. All I'm gonna do all day is smoke weed and play PSU. I can hardly wait!

BlueInfinity
Sep 18, 2006, 12:31 AM
pfft I'll play PSU whenever I have the time for it, I refuse to screw up my college life like I did in high school.

Garroway
Sep 18, 2006, 02:25 AM
On 2006-09-17 20:16, Natrokos wrote:

On 2006-09-17 15:33, Cause_I_Own_U wrote:

Dude,it's rated T what do you want? Would you prefer a bunch of 30 year olds who live with their mom playing?

Those 30 year olds you're talking about are at about the same level as the 15 year olds that pride themselves on their maturity. In fact, many of them turn into that 30 year old living in his Mom's basement. The thing about it is, there are only a handful of people out there that aren't a complete waste of oxygen. Some of them happen to be 15 year olds, and some of them happen to be 30 year olds that are still living with their parents. (For you slower readers, I am not implying that these are the only two categories that do not produce oxygen thieves. In fact every Race, Sex, Religion, Age, Class, etc. produces a handful of individuals of sound mind.)

More on point though. I take time off of work whenever I get a new game if nothing important is going on. PSU will be no different. Unfortunately due to the nature of my work I don't really know if I'm going to be busy in October.

MilesShannara
Sep 18, 2006, 02:34 AM
"Hey, boss, I wont be able to come in today as I was in a plane crash and everybody died and I was put into a coma." http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I took a solid week off from the day PSU comes out, gonna stock up on Dew and chips and I'll be set! XD

tank1
Sep 18, 2006, 04:13 AM
Im unemployed and go to college therefore i dont have to give an excuse for not coming in. Problem solved.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tank1 on 2006-09-18 03:49 ]</font>

jnblz316
Sep 18, 2006, 05:42 AM
I'll be requesting the next day off so I can play until my hearts content ^_^

hypersaxon
Sep 18, 2006, 06:32 AM
I'll just take off work http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Fleece
Sep 18, 2006, 07:22 AM
On 2006-09-18 00:34, MilesShannara wrote:

I took a solid week off from the day PSU comes out, gonna stock up on Dew and chips and I'll be set! XD

You gonna be one fat PSU'd up bastard LOL

Kaply
Sep 18, 2006, 07:47 AM
On 2006-09-18 03:42, jnblz316 wrote:
I'll be requesting the next day off so I can play until my hearts content ^_^

Which becomes a problem when you finish the day and your heart's still not content http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Jozon
Sep 18, 2006, 08:23 AM
On 2006-09-18 00:25, Garroway wrote:

Unfortunately due to the nature of my work I don't really know if I'm going to be busy in October.

so your a hitman? O__O"

princejake2
Sep 18, 2006, 10:03 AM
I'm just gonna ask my boss if I can have the 24th and 25th off. She will say yes, cuz shes awesome.

Then for school, I'm skipping the 25th to play.

hex420
Sep 18, 2006, 10:30 AM
i will be requesting off that day, infact i'll do that today. good reminder =P

MilesShannara
Sep 18, 2006, 11:13 AM
On 2006-09-18 05:22, Fleece wrote:

On 2006-09-18 00:34, MilesShannara wrote:

You gonna be one fat PSU'd up bastard LOL

Yeah... I'm gonna be able to die happy when I have that heart attack http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Zarbolord
Sep 18, 2006, 11:16 AM
That fat being really harmfull to you, don't play with fat!!!!

Deprimenthia
Sep 18, 2006, 11:30 AM
Haha. My parents are understanding of me wanting to take a break from school once in a while. It wears me out. Hell, I am taking today off right now. First day all year.

But meh, Ill go to school when PSU comes out. Ill just get home, do homework, get the game, play til 3 in the morning. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Garroway
Sep 18, 2006, 11:49 AM
On 2006-09-18 06:23, Jozon wrote:

On 2006-09-18 00:25, Garroway wrote:

Unfortunately due to the nature of my work I don't really know if I'm going to be busy in October.

so your a hitman? O__O"

Actualy no. It's sort of pointless to make any claims to my actual employment because I have no way of proving it. For all you know I could be a hitman, but I could also be one of those 30-year-olds living in his Mom's garage.

Kaply
Sep 18, 2006, 12:31 PM
On 2006-09-18 09:49, Garroway wrote:

Actualy no. It's sort of pointless to make any claims to my actual employment because I have no way of proving it. For all you know I could be a hitman, but I could also be one of those 30-year-olds living in his Mom's garage.

Have some dignity! That's an outhouse!

Edit: Wait, that's not the right word, but in this context makes it pretty funny.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaply on 2006-09-18 10:32 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Sep 18, 2006, 02:15 PM
Oxygen Theives made me laugh.

Niki
Sep 18, 2006, 03:46 PM
I told my boss PSU is coming out and I need to play. He said okay.

Leviathan
Sep 18, 2006, 04:04 PM
Tell the boss...
~I had a accident and must stay home. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
~Some family issues came up.
~I had a cut on my hand, had to go to the hospital.

Tell the teacher...
~I had the flu/ fever<<game fever! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif >>/ cold.

Natrokos
Sep 18, 2006, 04:14 PM
^ That's not bad but I have some alternatives

Tell the boss...
~I hate you and I need a break from your fat head.
~ I'm under house arrest for assaulting my neighbour.
~(Insert Co-workers name) said they'd cover my shift.
~ I'm in prison...This is my one phone call...I was sentenced to 5-10 days.

Tell the teacher
~ My dad says that school is just a brainwashing institute invented by 'The Man.'
~ Scool is four loozers
~ F*ck you I have 3 more absent days available, i'm using them all now.
~ I'm observing a religious holiday.

There now everyone has an excuse.

McLaughlin
Sep 18, 2006, 04:25 PM
Tell the boss:

"I hate this ****."

Tell the teacher:

"I hate this ****in ****."

Alexandrious1
Sep 18, 2006, 05:55 PM
Eh no can do for me. Im a welder who welds and fabricates trucks, I basically started this new job 2 weeks ago being done with my welding training at college.

Sadly the job gets new people in, but those new people only last for 1-4 weeks then disapear, the boss thinks since im young I might start to call in sick now and then and dissapear too. For the sake of my girlfriend I gotta prove em wrong and go for at least 2 months without missing a day before I can call in sick when I feel too busted up.

People leave cuz its a hard job, I like it, builds the muscles.

Inspektahdek
Sep 18, 2006, 06:32 PM
Is that the remedy, for mummy to let you stay home from middle schoolSmoke copious amounts of marijuana and call into your place of business/work and tell them you won't be able to arrive that particular day.

Man, how I've forgotten how many youngsters play these games

Tystys
Sep 18, 2006, 08:04 PM
On 2006-09-18 14:14, Natrokos wrote:
^ That's not bad but I have some alternatives

Tell the boss...
~I hate you and I need a break from your fat head.
~ I'm under house arrest for assaulting my neighbour.
~(Insert Co-workers name) said they'd cover my shift.
~ I'm in prison...This is my one phone call...I was sentenced to 5-10 days.

Tell the teacher
~ My dad says that school is just a brainwashing institute invented by 'The Man.'
~ Scool is four loozers
~ F*ck you I have 3 more absent days available, i'm using them all now.
~ I'm observing a religious holiday.

There now everyone has an excuse.

I've tried the Scool is four loozers thing....the teacher didn't take that too well, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

kazuma56
Sep 18, 2006, 09:19 PM
Depending on what day this games release falls under, i'll go to school and book the day off @ work; now if it releases on thursday... I MIGHT not even go to school because I leave at 6pm on that day and 6pm = less time to play it plus PSO-Worlders msot likely will be lvled ahead of me by then.

Natrokos
Sep 18, 2006, 10:13 PM
On 2006-09-18 18:04, Tystys wrote:

I've tried the Scool is four loozers thing....the teacher didn't take that too well, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Then tell your teacher that Natrokos from Pso-World gave you permission to stay home. I'm sure he/she will understand.

Pirat
Sep 19, 2006, 03:31 AM
i will stay home on release too.
but too bad that i live in europe and have to wait for my import from us http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Saiffy
Sep 19, 2006, 08:17 AM
You know, why the fuck are people skipping work or school for this? So you can play the game a few hours more on release day? What does that prove.

We don't even know if the servers will be up right away, so at best, you can assume you'll be able to play offline. Well, if you wanna play offline so bad, download the fucking JP ISO, not hard to find.

If you're a minor, you're already doing something illegal by not going to school. And like crap any company cares to pursue legal action for downloading it, so, at best, call it immoral, but guess what! If you had morals, you'd go to school/work!

tank1
Sep 19, 2006, 08:24 AM
So a few people skip work/school for a one day to grab a computer game boo hoo.

Saiffy
Sep 19, 2006, 10:04 AM
Some people are so fucking spoiled http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Tystys
Sep 19, 2006, 10:10 AM
EDITED BECAUSE THAT WAS SO MEAN OF ME TO SAY, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

INSTEAD, I SAY THIS!

So? Deal with it, Saiffy. Besides, I think the only main reason people are doing this is because they're secure enough with their position at their job, or their grades in school, that they think it's alright if they just miss one day over a game. You're right, the servers may not be up instantly, but by god, I'll be playing the living hell out of Single player until they are.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tystys on 2006-09-19 08:30 ]</font>

vg_geek86
Sep 19, 2006, 10:15 AM
To hell with faking, Im breaking both my friggin legs! Cant fake sick where I work, Navy wont by it, I have to get drastic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: vg_geek86 on 2006-09-19 08:18 ]</font>

Tystys
Sep 19, 2006, 10:18 AM
Don't get that stupid,vg, XD.

Saify made a semi good point. Skipping school/work for a game is a bit stupid, but if you're in a situation where you find that's not possible, you shouldn't even be considering it.

tank1
Sep 19, 2006, 11:56 AM
Its ironic but i bet some people somewhere would go to the lenghts of breaking there legs to play PSU XD.

Tystys
Sep 19, 2006, 01:31 PM
I certainly hope not. Unless it somehow gives them life force, that is, O_O

Alexandrious1
Sep 19, 2006, 06:46 PM
Wonder how they endure the sheer pain of doing such an act =/

foamcup
Sep 19, 2006, 07:14 PM
On 2006-09-17 19:49, Its_a_name wrote:
Ok, this only works once, any more than that people start asking questions, but if you have to take off from work just do the following.

1.Call your boss and tell him/her you can't make it in because there has been a death.
2.They ask you who died.
3.You say I don't know but he's on my kitchen floor.
4.Play psu all day.

Holy freaking god! That is the funniest thing I have read in quite some time.

Animosity
Sep 19, 2006, 07:23 PM
On 2006-09-17 14:14, Leviatha wrote:
I cant go to school because something IMPORTANT came up. Sorry. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
OR...
Drink tons of Dr. Pepper till you ouke.

I won't be doing this because I like school. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

you like school more than psu!!!!!!!! blasphemur

Animosity
Sep 19, 2006, 07:30 PM
just stick a finger in your throat

tyler2zelda
Sep 20, 2006, 08:07 PM
Sorry for 1-day dead thread revival just like PM's do after a few seconds after death but...

I shoulda grabbed my flame shield before I read the system requirements >_<
There's an awesome computer at my local Easyhome and I'm seeing of my parents will get it for me. All I would have to withstand is the complainers saying their PS2 is cheese like mine... small price to pay, eh?

Oh, and I asked my friend to break my left leg, but he phailed. Got a bruise now. >_<

Rahbzig
Sep 20, 2006, 08:27 PM
I scheduled a vacation for that week.

CherryLunar
Sep 20, 2006, 08:29 PM
No thanks. I actually have to pay for my classes. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Doesnt matter though. It's not like I'll be in class the whole day anyways, so whats the point?

vg_geek86
Sep 20, 2006, 08:30 PM
To hell with it, Im gonna jump in front of a speeding vehicle. More time to play the game, lawsuit money for one badass computer. Its fool proof, unless of course, I die. But some things are worth risking.

CherryLunar
Sep 20, 2006, 08:32 PM
On 2006-09-20 18:30, vg_geek86 wrote:
To hell with it, Im gonna jump in front of a speeding vehicle. More time to play the game, lawsuit money for one badass computer. Its fool proof, unless of course, I die. But some things are worth risking.

You're willing to risk death for PSU? You must be mad. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

McLaughlin
Sep 20, 2006, 08:43 PM
On 2006-09-20 18:32, CherryLunar wrote:

On 2006-09-20 18:30, vg_geek86 wrote:

You're willing to risk death for PSU? You must be mad. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Or brilliant.

Tystys
Sep 20, 2006, 08:54 PM
No, he's just fucking crazy.

Ryogen
Sep 20, 2006, 09:02 PM
LOL, I'm pretty sure there is no way your going out to get your copy when you faked being sick or sick at all. For us that arn't in school and has a job, it's so much easier.

We will just reserve the next 2 or 3 days off now and they have no choice to give us the day off.

vg_geek86
Sep 21, 2006, 08:08 PM
On 2006-09-20 18:54, Tystys wrote:
No, he's just fucking crazy.

Your just jealous because I thought of it first.

Tetsuro
Sep 21, 2006, 08:13 PM
An easy way to fake sick is to eat bannanas and drink coke. It won't take many before your puking your guts out.

vg_geek86
Sep 21, 2006, 08:16 PM
Why not prune juice, sardines, mayo and wash it all down with some sweet, sweet Jack?

ShinMatsumoto
Sep 21, 2006, 08:18 PM
I'll do it the easy, simple way.

"Hey boss."

"Yo man, what's up."

"Remember that game I told you about two months ago? Yeah, it releases in two days, so I'm calling off in two days for three days."

"Ah shit, PSU comes out that day? Let me write that down... alright, your name on there'll be Shin Matsumoto? I'll see you there."

"Yep."

Ahh, love having gamer bosses.