PDA

View Full Version : the PS2 preorder bonus...What about the PC and the 360?

mattdude
Sep 17, 2006, 07:50 PM
I heard that the preorder bonus at gamestop was coming with the PS2 version, I wanted to know why doesn't it come with the PC and the 360???? its kind of unfair my opinion....

Emrald
Sep 17, 2006, 07:51 PM
Because their pulling the same shit they did in japan

mattdude
Sep 17, 2006, 07:53 PM
ah damn....you think it is going to be like the same thing???? I just bought the preorder bonus thing from japan, about 3 weeks ago on ebay, it was really cheap. So if bonus doesnt come for the PC, I think I will be fine with it...

mattdude
Sep 17, 2006, 08:28 PM
opps.........srry MT

Tystys
Sep 17, 2006, 09:13 PM
Nice triple post there buddy! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Yeah, I'm really starting to wonder why they aren't including the bonus with the PC version, considering that that's why more people are going to buy it.

RoninJoku
Sep 17, 2006, 09:27 PM
Worst case scenario, befriend your Gamestop employees and persuade them to give you the disk regardless of which version you reserve... Which is what I would be doing had I not already reserved both versions... Or, theres also the option of reserving the PS2 version, getting the disk, then switching your reserve to the PC/360 version between obtaining the bonus disk and the games release http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

If it's anything like most of their preorder bonus disks, it will be very easy to get your hands on regardless... Hell, almost everytime I go to my Gamestop they are shovin' demo/bonus disks in my face practically begging me to take it away from them.

Alisha
Sep 17, 2006, 10:13 PM
back when xenosaga 2 was coming out soon i lied and said i preordered xenosaga 2 and they gave me the movie disc. but the employees knew me on a first name basis.

so what is this preorder bonus? *goes to check the front page*

edit:nice even though most people hate it i love the psu opening theme

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2006-09-17 20:15 ]</font>

OnnaWren
Sep 18, 2006, 05:06 PM
Does this also include EBGames? They're all owned by Barnes & Noble now, same as Gamestop...

-Crokar-
Sep 18, 2006, 05:15 PM
i know a guy who knows a guy that works at gamestop who gives him all kinds of promotional stuff and well i can get any preorder bonus thing i want