PDA

View Full Version : Protransers any good?

Geal
Sep 18, 2006, 04:36 PM
hello all! I've only played PSO at my friend's house from time to time (got to an amazing lvl 20, lol), so although i'm not very familiar with the deep machanics of the game, i'm familiar with how it's played at least.

anyways, i've been very excited about PSU for the past few weeks, and have been trying to look up as much info about it as i can. well, while searching through psupedia on wikipedia, i found out about the expert classes. all of them made perfect sense to me, but protranser caught my attention. it's described as being a master of traps. how good are traps, and doe sprotranser make a big difference in their damage/effects? or is protranser borderline useless?

Diablohead
Sep 18, 2006, 04:47 PM
In the later versions of pso all androids had the ability to lay trapy (now you can buy them for a value at stores), the traps were not that strong but were a great way to freeze mobs, confuse and get a bulk hit on all around you. Also when you laid a trap it would float and others could shoot it to set it off if required.

In pso it seems alot different, I dont think many if anyone has got high enough to find out what Protranser is like, as I dont own psu yet i dont know if this is due to the level 50 cap or something else.

Saner
Sep 18, 2006, 05:07 PM
it depends if they can just set traps where they stand or if they can throw them too. hmm its potential is a mystery.

mechatra
Sep 18, 2006, 05:10 PM
On 2006-09-18 15:07, Saner wrote:
it depends if they can just set traps where they stand or if they can throw them too. hmm its potential is a mystery.

XD

If you're hurling it at the opponent, in what sense is it a trap saner? You just turned a landmine into a handgrenade.

Love it! XD