PDA

View Full Version : World 2

RSmiroldo
Sep 20, 2006, 10:19 AM
I hope this hasn't been already posted so sorry in advance if it has. I started a character in world 2 once they made the split and I'm a little tired of playing alone I was wondering if there was any fellow world 2 players that I could play with.

Saner
Sep 20, 2006, 10:21 AM
lol I guess most people are sticking with world 1 since world 2 would mean remaking a character.

the rollback is in October 1st I think or sometime so anyway people might move to World 2 but overall ppl just commonly choose the first choice of world since they want the most people and stuff like that.

RSmiroldo
Sep 20, 2006, 10:25 AM
I guess I've been living under a rock there having another rollback I thought they were just reseting the one free things in october.

ShadowTH1000
Sep 20, 2006, 10:26 AM
I play mainly on world 2, so if you want to play with me, my char's name is Shining Gundam! I'm a cast, and a ranger. I can only play from 5 PM - 10 PM PST (even less if I have alot of homework).

ayrista
Sep 20, 2006, 10:29 AM
is world 2 the third choice in the online menu? where you can create a char and play online?
I had tried that and couldnt save my char so I was slightly confused by it.
I guess its just to try out online for free?

Kou-Diacyper
Sep 20, 2006, 10:32 AM
I don't think it's official that there will be a rollback on the 1st.

Cross
Sep 20, 2006, 10:38 AM
On 2006-09-20 08:21, Saner wrote:
the rollback is in October 1st I think or sometime so anyway people might move to World 2 but overall ppl just commonly choose the first choice of world since they want the most people and stuff like that.

Why do you keep saying this even though there's never been any mention from Sega of a rollback or wipe in October and they have in fact said that they're trying to avoid having to do things like that if it all possible? It's not as if you haven't been corrected on it before.

RSmiroldo
Sep 20, 2006, 10:43 AM
Yeah I'd be pretty relieved if they didn't do it I'm just hoping for the best.

OdinTyler
Sep 20, 2006, 10:50 AM
I thought chars created online could jump servers? Whats this about World 2 where you'd have to make your char over? Please explain.

uhawww
Sep 20, 2006, 11:01 AM
There are 2 Worlds.
Each World currently has 36 Universes.
The universes can be independently traveled between.
Once you create a character on a certain world, however, it is bound to it.
There is no travel between them.
So it's basically like them adding a completely new server, like in other MMOs.

Worlds = Servers.
Universes = Channels.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: uhawww on 2006-09-20 09:02 ]</font>

mechatra
Sep 20, 2006, 11:53 AM
I'm on world 2 permenantly aswell.

At least at the moment.
I'm on most of the time from 5pm - 10pm GMT time on weekdays, almost all day GMT time on weekends, dependant on whether i have other plans or not.

Methinks we should create a meet and greet time for the world two users, perhaps this weekend?

RSmiroldo
Sep 20, 2006, 12:02 PM
Yeah I think that would be a great idea.

Animosity
Sep 21, 2006, 06:53 PM
thats not good. the thing i liked most about pso is how you can jump from world to world.now if i meet someone i wanna play i have to hope there in my world

A2K
Sep 21, 2006, 07:09 PM
On 2006-09-21 16:53, Animosity wrote:
thats not good. the thing i liked most about pso is how you can jump from world to world.now if i meet someone i wanna play i have to hope there in my world

Or, if in they're in the opposite world, you create a character on that. Yes, it's annoying you can't bring your stuff or your progress, but at least you'll still be able to play with them.

Animosity
Sep 21, 2006, 07:11 PM
On 2006-09-21 17:09, A2K wrote:

On 2006-09-21 16:53, Animosity wrote:

Or, if in they're in the opposite world, you create a character on that. Yes, it's annoying you can't bring your stuff or your progress, but at least you'll still be able to play with them.

still. o well if i meet someone on a different world they can kiss my ass lol

RLoge21
Sep 21, 2006, 08:57 PM
I play on there once in a while when I can't get on world 1.... But now that I've been playing on World 1 a bit and levelling up fairly decent for a change... might just stick around there >_>;.