PDA

View Full Version : Whitill wings not avaible online?

iHaq
Sep 21, 2006, 12:04 PM
I was told by someone who is currently playing the jp version of PSU that Whitill wings, or any other form or wings are not online.

This really didn't make sense to me being that wings were avaible in PSO online.

He also said that he hasn't seen any eyepatches, only glasses.

If anyone can confirm, please let me know as soon as possible.

Itsuki
Sep 21, 2006, 12:12 PM
the wings are not online as far as I know. 3/4ths of everything is not available online right now.

I'mthink there might be atleast one head with an eyepatch though. Though I don't entirely recall. The way the accessories work is that each "hair style" has a few different variations with different accessories. Maybe about 5 accessories for each hair style. Now, keep in mind, these accessories don't look the same on all heads, and alot of accessories are only for 1 or 2 heads. So there may have been an eyepatch on one of the 100-ish combinations, but I can't say for sure.

iHaq
Sep 21, 2006, 12:15 PM
On 2006-09-21 10:12, Itsuki-chan wrote:
the wings are not online as far as I know. 3/4ths of everything is not available online right now.

I'mthink there might be atleast one head with an eyepatch though. Though I don't entirely recall. The way the accessories work is that each "hair style" has a few different variations with different accessories. Maybe about 5 accessories for each hair style. Now, keep in mind, these accessories don't look the same on all heads, and alot of accessories are only for 1 or 2 heads. So there may have been an eyepatch on one of the 100-ish combinations, but I can't say for sure.

Did Sega say that there's more content they will be unlocking, or are people assuming there has to be more? And when are they unlocking it if they do?

RoninJoku
Sep 21, 2006, 12:35 PM
Sega has promised new dedicated content for a long time after the release... And anything that's on the game disk is basically guaranteed at some point.

iHaq
Sep 21, 2006, 12:37 PM
On 2006-09-21 10:35, RoninJoku wrote:
Sega has promised new dedicated content for a long time after the release... And anything that's on the game disk is basically guaranteed at some point.

right, but on these forums I read that sega "has announced that the game is a beta untill october 1st, and they're not charging for subscriptions untill then."

Does that mean that they're going to unlock ALL of the content avaible on the acutal disc on October 1st?

Zeig123
Sep 21, 2006, 12:39 PM
could be

CpwninOBrien
Sep 21, 2006, 12:43 PM
i dunno im gonna be mad if i cant get to max level 100 in frist week

iHaq
Sep 21, 2006, 12:46 PM
On 2006-09-21 10:43, CpwninOBrien wrote:
i dunno im gonna be mad if i cant get to max level 100 in frist week

I thought the cap was 50.

Bleu
Sep 21, 2006, 01:08 PM
It is 50. So your going to be mad for quite a while. Dunno why you wanna get to lvl 100 so bad. I play to hang out with my friends, not for some pointless grinding. But I'm just a nut.

Zarbolord
Sep 21, 2006, 01:09 PM
WTF???!!! Whitill Wings will be essential to me! I just hope they'll unlock it for November 25th...
*I guess that EU will start with a more... complete version. Doesn't sound bad, they give it later, but we get compensated, hehehe*
Anyway, I'm sure they'll start iunlocking stuff quickly, they don't want to lose their gamers. I gues we should start training our PMs as first thing.

iHaq
Sep 21, 2006, 01:12 PM
On 2006-09-21 11:09, Zarbolord wrote:
WTF???!!! Whitill Wings will be essential to me! I just hope they'll unlock it for November 25th...
*I guess that EU will start with a more... complete version. Doesn't sound bad, they give it later, but we get compensated, hehehe*
Anyway, I'm sure they'll start iunlocking stuff quickly, they don't want to lose their gamers. I gues we should start training our PMs as first thing.

I'm trying to figure out if they're even going to unlock more items, or if the finished game is where it's at now and everything else is extra.

Zarbolord
Sep 21, 2006, 01:16 PM
That would *************#@ò[ùòpèl!!!!
They won't do that. .... Will they?
They will add. They can even add stuff from the base. Since everything is on the server they'll add stuff non stop. The things that are already on the disc make it easier to unlock, just press this green square button http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif They'll add stuff constantly. We'll end up with 10'000 rares to find, and billions of enemeis and areas. Which on my opinion is freaking awesome.

CpwninOBrien
Sep 21, 2006, 01:17 PM
50, 100, w/e its all numbers neways

Zarbolord
Sep 21, 2006, 01:19 PM
In adding stuff, I also mean lvl cap of 200 like pso, and possibly 300 if we're lucky, which does mean more worlds and quests and a big development. They'll add more to story mode to if they budge their bottoms.

iHaq
Sep 21, 2006, 01:28 PM
On 2006-09-21 11:19, Zarbolord wrote:
In adding stuff, I also mean lvl cap of 200 like pso, and possibly 300 if we're lucky, which does mean more worlds and quests and a big development. They'll add more to story mode to if they budge their bottoms.

I know they're going to add stuff, but I don't want to be stuck with the content they have in there now for 2 months, it's not enough.

I never played PSO, so I'm not sure how fast they updated on that.

Zarbolord
Sep 21, 2006, 01:33 PM
I'd be surprised if they kept it like that for longer. I haven't played online, but as far as I know, they will change and add stuff as soon as all glitches are fixed. That's how online RPgs usually work. There will be minor glitches from time to time while they add the stuff, but they need to secure the basic things before adding, that's what I've specualted. I mean, I've played the Beta for Horizon, man it had so many glitches, that pond at the beginning with the water floating out of the pond edges, lol.

iHaq
Sep 21, 2006, 08:04 PM
On 2006-09-21 11:33, Zarbolord wrote:
I'd be surprised if they kept it like that for longer. I haven't played online, but as far as I know, they will change and add stuff as soon as all glitches are fixed. That's how online RPgs usually work. There will be minor glitches from time to time while they add the stuff, but they need to secure the basic things before adding, that's what I've specualted. I mean, I've played the Beta for Horizon, man it had so many glitches, that pond at the beginning with the water floating out of the pond edges, lol.

I've played a lot of MMO's, but they never had content on the disc's that weren't unlocked on the server.

I just hope that they unlock more on the JP servers before it releases here.

iHaq
Sep 21, 2006, 08:04 PM
On 2006-09-21 11:33, Zarbolord wrote:

I've played a lot of MMO's, but they never had content on the disc's that weren't unlocked on the server.

I just hope that they unlock more on the JP servers before it releases here.

Tystys
Sep 21, 2006, 08:09 PM
I'm thinking they would considering the US release is like a month away, -_-