PDA

View Full Version : translations, help plz

darthplagis
Sep 21, 2006, 12:35 PM
hi just a quick question for any body who can read JP. im thinking that this item i got (S class Relic free)'could' make that lush photon fish hook sword that the enemies use. sorry if its been asked before (im sure i saw a thread before but not sure on specifics)

here is a pic
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/darthplagis/PSU/Srelicitem.jpg

Kaply
Sep 21, 2006, 01:21 PM
Name of the item is svaltus edge. Probably what you're thinking if the weapon name is the same, but think the weapon is too high rank to equip right now.

Zarbolord
Sep 21, 2006, 01:22 PM
Make a purple and white cast and use that sword = Relic? Svaltus?!?

darthplagis
Sep 21, 2006, 01:53 PM
svaltus edge is its name. i done a bit of digging on the net (thanks to a few threads here). i really want this sword tho it looks ace. the board for it any info as to where to get it? im offlineonly but 360 will be my future platform.

according to theother thread some of this info was in i need 'kubara wood' and a few other not so rare bits. my only stumbling block is finding the board offline, i cant see it being easy to make as the bits i have so far (the edge and other components) are relatavly easy to find as i mentioned the edge was from relic S class offline (im on story mode)

Zarbolord
Sep 21, 2006, 01:55 PM
Can't you buy the board?

darthplagis
Sep 21, 2006, 02:17 PM
i dunno, im not sure which shop sells them. i'll blast through the shops after i have my dinner.

mechatra
Sep 21, 2006, 02:20 PM
You can't buy the board for the Svaltus sword. I believe the board is the other rare drop from the Relic guardians.

Better get hunting boi!

darthplagis
Sep 21, 2006, 02:25 PM
well i really dont mind that ive gone from lvl 20ish to mid 30's just getting some cash for my PM evolutions (its now a 420 yay the belly dancer one, it has whilill wings!!! by the look of it)

Ryogen
Sep 21, 2006, 02:31 PM
Ahh ok...still don't need the translation?

ayrista
Sep 21, 2006, 02:35 PM
the board is avail as a prize if you s rank a certain mission in motwov.
Its the desert run where all the monsters are Ice, i think its the next to last mission. I do it alot because its a great run to make money. So i have found about 10 of those boards, unfortunaly i still need one other item to synth the sword

ayrista
Sep 21, 2006, 02:37 PM
On 2006-09-21 12:25, darthplagis wrote:
well i really dont mind that ive gone from lvl 20ish to mid 30's just getting some cash for my PM evolutions (its now a 420 yay the belly dancer one, it has whilill wings!!! by the look of it)

those arnt whitll wings, it is a photon bow on her back, i have the same one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif

darthplagis
Sep 21, 2006, 02:41 PM
ayrista, thanks im not at moatoob yet (too busy leveling) the 420 looks so cut doesnt she? simple mistake to make tho for the size of her.

ryogan i got a synth translation guide from psupedia so i know what stuffis now.

trans of item...... A fragment of a Svaltus' sword. It seems like high density material, perhaps it can be used as a synthesis material for heavy special weapons.

ayrista
Sep 21, 2006, 02:43 PM
yeah the problem is i think the wood you need to find for it is pretty rare, or maybe im just having bad luck... lol

I've got synthing down tho, ive made a few dolls for myself and a few weapons

darthplagis
Sep 21, 2006, 02:54 PM
yeah i made a few crappy swords (boards from relics) then gave them to PM or sold them to buy armour to feed PM hehe i really like the way synthing is changing the way we find 'unique' 'rare' wepons and gear. kubara wood i imagine will be a pain to find but it should be simple enough once a reliable scource of it is found (like the svaltus edge is hard to get LOL)