PDA

View Full Version : quick question regarding job switching

DJ_Phantasy
Sep 21, 2006, 02:07 PM
i've searched all throughout these boards and have researched quite a bit of info regarding PSU so i'll have a "headstart" once the game comes out but one question i am curious about is, how will job switching be handled once the expert classes are unlocked? meaning if I wanted to be a wartecher (hunter/force?) as well as a fortefighter (pure hunter?) would I have to make a separate character in order to have both or could I just switch between jobs? ALSO, once you become an expert class and if you decide to become a hybrid class, does that mean you cannot go back to becoming just a pure (insertanyclass) later??? i'm not sure if anyone will "know" this seeing as how it is not released yet but I supposed I would just like to hear people's speculations. thanks for the replies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Inspektahdek
Sep 21, 2006, 02:34 PM
I'm pretty sure you can change it back because you level up the classes individually. I could be wrong though...

Natrokos
Sep 21, 2006, 02:34 PM
I'm not sure. Maybe Expert mode will be a final option or maybe it will work like FFXI where you can change either class whenever.....It's hard to say.

F-o-x
Sep 21, 2006, 02:39 PM
Expert classes seem to work just like and other class. I'm almost certain that if you've fulfilled the requirements to unlock it you'll be able to switch between them just like the regular classes.

Although theres no way for anyone to know for sure so I'm not 100%...