PDA

View Full Version : Late night play?

Maverick
Feb 12, 2001, 09:11 PM
Here's the deal. I work 2nd shift and don't get home until after midnight EST. So I do most of my PSO adventuring between the hours of 2-5am (yet another reason I group w/ Japanese more often since those are sensible hours for them). Any board members play online during those hours wanna hook up and run through the game on hard? I'm a lv31 Hucast. Just don't try to rip me off.. heh.. all my stuff sucks anyway and my mag steals all my $$. So don't bother. Ha!

trunks
Feb 14, 2001, 09:34 PM
sup man i would love to play some time. Im a lvl 32 (almost 33) HUcast just tell me when and im there.

Maverick
Feb 14, 2001, 09:44 PM
Cool. I'll be on around 2am on the Cordelia ship... let's say block 1. If that's full try block 2, and so forth. I'll look for ya in the groups list and hopefully we can hook up, exchange cards, and kill some mobs.

Danderdag
Feb 15, 2001, 04:14 AM
I usually play after 10 PM PST until like 1 or so. Danderdag level 29 HUcast (I stopped playing for like a week and a half).

Nicodemus
Feb 15, 2001, 02:25 PM
Well. Since all of the HUcasts have posted their vote...here's mine. I don't usually get on until after 10pm EST. Sure I work, but what's sleep compared to the game?

Anyway, lv 62 and I'll meet anyone for an honest game. I have been frequenting Puck 09-01 since it's "official". Hope to see someone there.

Nico

Ayanami
Feb 21, 2001, 12:28 PM
Hi Nico! =)
Yeah, I usually play at times from 5pm to 2am over on Puck 9 or elsewhere if a friend is playing there. =)