PDA

View Full Version : why dont humans and newmans got coolmoves

Tetzuro
Sep 22, 2006, 12:01 AM
casts and beats have there specials, so why dont humans and newmans have them, is having them a huge advantage over the other races??

Natrokos
Sep 22, 2006, 12:11 AM
Because Humans are from a rich neighbourhood and Newmans have cool horns.....Seriously though the races are balanced enough and the 'cool moves' you previously stated aren't really a selling point for a particuliar race. Let's look at Beast: High ATK and Hp but low ATA and aren't the greatest forces..... Cast.....I don't know......But no one has come here yet and said "SUV saved my life and the life of my children." So..../shrug

Oh I forgot to say, if you want to play something, play it. Don't worry about the racial specials.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Natrokos on 2006-09-21 22:14 ]</font>

Shade-
Sep 22, 2006, 12:13 AM
(as I understand) It's not a significant advantage to have the SUV/nanoblast. while the damage from them may be high, they can only rarely be used. In addition, the items needed to be able to use them takes up the [extra] slot on your armor, which can be filled with equally usefull items. I'm going to play a beast and I'm not so sure I'll even have a nanoblast equipped, depending on current alternatives of course.

Having the option to use them are an advantage, yes, but I believe ST left a similar ability off the newman and humans for a reason.

Chaobo99
Sep 22, 2006, 12:15 AM
well..forces are human firework shows and newmans and humans make great show.

Newman:behold!! lvl 30 foie!
*crowd is impressed with lots of colors*
Cast: Behold!!..uhhh...lvl 3 foie?
*crowd is disapointed to see 1 flare*
Beast: forget this..ROAR!!!
Crowd:BOOOOOOOOOO

lol...I didnt mean any of that.

Jozon
Sep 22, 2006, 12:25 AM
and yet it's fairly accurate though beasts make better forces then casts.

I hope they make nanoblast have upgrades at higher level things, to keep up with the new extra slot items other people would be getting, maybe they might add different models, such as a more wolf-like one, same with SUVs I just hope they don't make it as a just kinda there thing, but I'm gonna play beasts because I like the way they look, not because of something like nanoblasts.

Alisha
Sep 22, 2006, 01:15 AM
you could think of it this way.
newmans special is omgwtf TAP
and humans made the 3 other races to cover their own weaknesses

-shade im not 100% sure since i havent played the gaem but i think only casts take up a slot for thier race special.

Fironial
Sep 22, 2006, 01:15 AM
Nanoblasts don't use an extra unit up, only SUV Weapons do. You get Nanoblast from the acessory shop for a fee of 10,000 meseta and you are free to use it (or go back and change it) whenever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fironial on 2006-09-21 23:16 ]</font>

foamcup
Sep 22, 2006, 01:16 AM
The humans have versatility as their special, and the newmans have their sick tech damage.

Edit: Alisha beat me to it while I was typing this up, lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: foamcup on 2006-09-21 23:17 ]</font>

Zarbolord
Sep 22, 2006, 01:18 AM
I say get a really high level for the mission you want to do and fight bear handed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Animosity
Sep 22, 2006, 01:19 AM
On 2006-09-21 23:15, Fironial wrote:
Nanoblasts don't use an extra unit up, only SUV Weapons do. You get Nanoblast from the acessory shop for a fee of 10,000 meseta and you are free to use it (or go back and change it) whenever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fironial on 2006-09-21 23:16 ]</font>

no nanoblast is a racial trait but you can buy different colors at the accesory shop called tattoos.
you can use nanoblast when your health gets to a certain pecentage

Fironial
Sep 22, 2006, 01:24 AM
no nanoblast is a racial trait but you can buy different colors at the accesory shop called tattoos.
you can use nanoblast when your health gets to a certain pecentage

...no. The bar below your experience charges up the more you take and deal damage. Nanoblast can be used about once per run of a mission and during some missions in the offline Extra Mode it won't even charge up unless you sit around taking a ton of damage.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fironial on 2006-09-21 23:25 ]</font>

EnSill
Sep 22, 2006, 10:16 AM
On 2006-09-21 22:15, Chaobo99 wrote:
well..forces are human firework shows and newmans and humans make great show.

Newman:behold!! lvl 30 foie!
*crowd is impressed with lots of colors*
Cast: Behold!!..uhhh...lvl 3 foie?
*crowd is disapointed to see 1 flare*
Beast: forget this..ROAR!!!
Crowd:BOOOOOOOOOO

lol...I didnt mean any of that.

ROTFLMAO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway... I swear I can see that same subject on new threads each and every day...

ShinMaruku
Sep 22, 2006, 02:19 PM
Man when they can mind nuke you I don't care bout Nanoblast and SUV.

VanHalen
Sep 22, 2006, 06:58 PM
if you really think about it what would the human's special ability be it would probably be something that make a wee bit stronger and it would be called like "human potenial or stubborness lol" and i guess newmans would have...... more tech power *yawn*

Eclypse
Sep 22, 2006, 07:20 PM
Humans and Newmans don't need race abilities because they aren't anything special when you think about it. Casts are robots which were created hence the special mods, and Beasts are genetically different hence the change into a large beast.

Humans and Newmans are pretty much one and the same except for the +MST that Newmans have, and the better physical build that the Humans have over the Newmans.

All in all, everyone is balanced.

Earthsunderer
Sep 22, 2006, 07:52 PM
Aren't Numans(Newmans) also genetically engineered humans, as are the Beasts?

Eclypse
Sep 22, 2006, 08:07 PM
Newmans are genetically engineered, but Beasts are engineered for dealing with the hazardous surfaces. Newmans aren't engineered to be physically imposing.

ShinMaruku
Sep 22, 2006, 09:39 PM
Ethan is Godtier. Humans need no Nanoblast or crap like that if Ethan can out do them regardless.