PDA

View Full Version : Level Layouts

shadynook
Sep 22, 2006, 10:04 AM
How are the level layouts, ive seen a few videos, but not full walkthroughs of the maps.

Kaply
Sep 22, 2006, 10:10 AM
For the one's I've seen so far, it's repeated maps in different order. Although my memory is telling me that there seems to be some that are unique to being block one. Such as the relics map where you start on a higher ground and the map is just straight across, this one only showed up on block one for me.

AC9breaker
Sep 22, 2006, 10:50 AM
One things I like is that not only are there different maps, but different enemy spawn types too. So like remember how in PSO you knew exactly where each enemy would spawn depending on its map? Well in PSU its different maps and different enemy spawn types/patterens. Although there seems to be an order to all of it.

Kaply
Sep 22, 2006, 10:55 AM
Each map has specific spawn points. Each mission has spawn patterns. If you play the maps enough you can pretty much tell what's going to spawn where after the first one or two spawn points.

Saner
Sep 22, 2006, 11:07 AM
do the different Rank difficulties alter the shape/layout of the maps in each mission?

well maybe not but they did say layouts are random generated to a certain degree like before.

Polly
Sep 22, 2006, 11:36 AM
More like randomly chosen and that's stretching it sometimes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Triela on 2006-09-22 09:37 ]</font>