PDA

View Full Version : was seeing if any one no where I can listen to PSO ending th

mattdude
Sep 22, 2006, 10:45 PM
does any one no of a website I can listen to PSO or PSU theme songs???? can you give me a link....... just wanted to listen to a sample of it, if any one know where I can listen to it....can't find any link on PSO-world...for PSO music....

Cross
Sep 22, 2006, 10:52 PM
I dunno, honestly, the best thing to do is probably to put off having to hear those for as long as you can.

Especially the second ED theme.

~Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, oooooohhhh
The liiiiiight of hope will, be shiiiining on us
Iiiiiit will leeeaaaadd us, to a briiiiiighter day~

Edit: Or at least the PSU themes. The PSO ones are a bit less hilarious, but those should be easy enough to find.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cross on 2006-09-22 20:53 ]</font>

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Sep 22, 2006, 11:55 PM
Wow, pitiful. A simple search on Google for "Phantasy Star Online soundtrack" leads you to the entire soundtrack for PSO in MP3 format.
- -
Edit: link removed. No linking to full albums please.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-09-22 22:02 ]</font>

Ether
Sep 22, 2006, 11:59 PM
PSOW Forum Rules #20

# Illegal Activities
Warez or illegal related content of any kind is grounds to be banned by our discretion.Links to such material as well as requests for it, are considered the same as posting the actual material.
You may not ask for Warez, ROMs, or MP3s, OGGs, ADXs (or any other such music media for that matter) or ask for links to such sites containing specified content and you may not provide links to such sites.

JAR
Sep 23, 2006, 12:05 AM
Not to mention it's easy as hell to track down these things just by searching with a few keywords.

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Sep 23, 2006, 12:07 AM
Yeah, thats for sure.

Sorry, I shouldn't have posted the link.

Zorafim
Sep 23, 2006, 02:24 AM
I liked PSO's soundtrack...

Xenofobia
Sep 23, 2006, 09:39 AM
buy the soundtracks.