PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 controller...?

Linty
Sep 23, 2006, 09:53 AM
I don't have PSU yet or anything, but I did recently buy an Xbox 360 controller for my computer hoping that it would work well for PSU. Can anyone here tell me how I can get the right analog stick to work to rotate the camera? I have been told that that is a major problem with it (and the reason you can hardly play a lot of games with it). I would like to figure this one out now to save myself the frustration of wanting to play but having controller issues when PSU comes out.

hypersaxon
Sep 23, 2006, 09:59 AM
The drivers for the Xbox 360 controller suck, and therefore there's a lot of problems in certain games while using it. In a lot of games I've played, you can't assign functions to the left and right triggers, which is annoying when playing PSOBB since I'm always going for the triggers to do things since that's how it was in PSO on Dreamcast.

Solution: find the XBCD 360 driver. The site is http://xbcd360guide.50webs.com/guide.html but right now the site is offline for some reason. Anyway, if you can't get it there try doing a search on a file sharing program like Shareaza for it. When you get it installed, you'll be able to map functions to any button on the controller.